advoc-garant.ru
To the Federal Court of __________ District
Saint Petersburg

From the respondent: name, address, telephone
Claimant: name, address, telephone

STATEMENT
about restoration of the missed term
for filing a cassation appeal

__________ 201___ by the n-th federal district court of St. Petersburg issued a decision to satisfy the claims name of the defendant to me.
I was not present at this court hearing and did not know about the court decision. I only found out about the court’s decision __________ 201___ when I received this decision by mail, as evidenced by the certification record made by the postal worker who issued me the mail.
According to Art. 338 Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation: "A cassation appeal may be filed within ten days from the date the court decides in final form."
__________ 201___ I filed a cassation appeal, i.e. within 10 days from the moment when I found out about the court decision.
__________ 201___ I received the Definition of the n-th federal district court of St. Petersburg from __________ 201___, from which I learned that my complaint was not accepted due to the fact that it did not include a statement about restoration of the missed deadline. The date I received this Definition is confirmed by a stamp on the envelope in which I received the specified Definition.
Given the foregoing, on the basis of Article 1112 Code of Criminal Procedure,

I BEG:

1. To acknowledge that the cassation appeal was filed within 10 days from the moment I learned about the decision made by the court.
2. To restore the missed procedural term.
3. Accept my appeal for consideration.

Application:
Cassation appeal on 1 sheet;
Addition to the cassation appeal on 5 sheets.
copies:
- the envelope in which I received the decision of the n-th federal district court of St. Petersburg from __________ 201___ on 2 sheets;
- The court ruling on __________ 201___ on 1 sheet;
- the envelope in which I received the Definition of the n-th federal district court of St. Petersburg from __________ 201___ on 2 sheets.
- Decisions of the n-th federal district court of St. Petersburg of __________ 201___ on 4 sheets.

Sincerely. Full name
_____________ 201__

Original message
В Федеральный суд __________района
Санкт-Петербурга

От ответчицы: ФИО, адрес, телефон
Истец: ФИО, адрес, телефон

ЗАЯВЛЕНИЕ
о восстановлении пропущенного срока
для подачи кассационной жалобы

__________ 201___ n-ским федеральным районным судом Санкт-Петербурга вынесено Решение об удовлетворении исковых требований ФИО ответчика ко мне.
На данном судебном заседании я не присутствовал и о решении суда не знал. О решении суда я узнал только __________ 201___ , когда получил данное решение по почте, о чем свидетельствует сделанная на конверте удостоверительная запись работника почты, выдавшего мне почтовое отправление.
Согласно ст. 338 ГПК РФ: «Кассационная жалоба может быть подана в течение десяти дней со дня принятия решения судом в окончательной форме».
__________ 201___ я подал кассационную жалобу, т.е. в 10-дневный срок с момента, когда я узнал о решении суда.
__________ 201___ я получил Определение n-ского федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от __________ 201___, из которого я узнал, что моя жалоба не принята в связи с тем, что к ней не приложено заявление о восстановлении пропущенного срока. Дата получения мною данного Определения подтверждается штампом на конверте, в котором я получил указанное Определение.
Учитывая изложенное, на основании ст.112 УПК РФ,

ПРОШУ:

1. Признать, что кассационная жалоба была подана в 10-дневный срок с момента, когда я узнал о принятом судом решении.
2. Восстановить пропущенный процессуальный срок.
3. Принять мою кассационную жалобу к рассмотрению.

Приложение:
Кассационная жалоба на 1 листе;
Дополнение к Кассационной жалобе на 5 листах.
копии:
- конверта, в котором я получил Решение n-ского федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от __________ 201___ на 2 листах;
- Определения суда от __________ 201___ на 1 листе;
- конверта, в котором я получил Определение n-ского федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от __________ 201___ на 2 листах.
- Решения n-ского федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от __________ 201___ на 4 листах.

С уважением. ФИО
_____________201__г.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message