+79214188555

SMS card at your expense

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Recently, I was withdrawn by money in a very ingenious way for SMS (600 rubles). The money was returned to me in a week and was strongly advised to continue to find out the cost of SMS services, but for this I had to write a complaint to the company's website (just in case 4 copies).

The text of my appeal:
July 2, 2010 at 08:23 from number 79117327299 I received an SMS with the following content:
"Hello!
You got a postcard
"I love you".
http: /www.7mms.com/_ _mms.jar "[/ color]

Suspecting nothing, I opened the link. After these actions, 2 identical messages from number 6005 came to my phone at 10:01 (02.07.2010):
Postcard delivered. Customer Support: content-help.ru
One card came (daisies) (name: mms, 34kb, version 1.0, Provider SmileFlower, domain: untrusted source )

Further, I found that the card was sold to me (although I did not suspect that I was going to buy it). By phone 2282 I found out that the cost of outgoing sms to number 6005: 304.79 rubles with VAT; content provider: Goldfon LLC, tel. 74956403210, www.goldfon.ru

I want these amounts not to be charged to my account.
Best regards, Mob. ..... Passport of a Citizen of the Russian Federation: ..... "[/ color]
I sent this appeal to the following addresses: info@mts.ru, info@spb.mts.ru and 911@mts.ru. On the first 2, in addition to her phone, she additionally indicated passport data (otherwise they do not seem to consider complaints). First, the answer came that they would investigate within 60 days, and a week later they called and said that "there was a fraud, the money was returned to you." It turns out that now MTS is actively fighting such thefts. 911 - if you yourself did not suffer from a scammer, but became witnesses, they ask to tell about it; and other addresses - regional and general - specifically need to write complaints.
Source: https://loxnet.ru/articles/636.html
Be careful, and since it so happened and you got involved - seek justice.

Original message
Недавно с меня очень хитроумным способом сняли деньги за смс (600р.). Деньги мне вернули через неделю и настоятельно советовали впредь узнавать стоимость смс услуг, но для этого мне пришлось написать жалобу на сайт компании (на всякий случай 4 экземпляра).

Текст моего обращения:
2 июля 2010г. в 08:23 с номера 79117327299 мне пришла смс такого содержания:
"Здравствуйте!
Тебе пришла открытка
"Я тебя люблю".
http:/www.7mms.com/_ _mms.jar "

Ничего не подозревая я открыла ссылку. После этих действий на мой телефон в 10:01 (2.07.2010г.) пришло 2 одинаковых сообщения с номера 6005:
Открытка доставлена. Поддержка абонентов: content-help.ru
Открытка пришла одна (ромашки)(имя: mms, 34кбайт, версия 1.0, Поставщик SmileFlower, домен: ненадежный источник)

Далее я обнаружила, что открытку оказывается мне продали (хотя я и не подозревала о том, что собираюсь её покупать). По телефону 2282 я узнала, что стоимость исходящего sms на номер 6005: 304,79руб с НДС; контент-провайдер: Голдфон ООО, тел.74956403210, www.goldfon.ru

Я хочу, чтобы с моего счета не снимали этих сумм.
С уважением, моб.тел. .....Паспорт Гражданина РФ:....."

Я отправила данное обращение по адресам: info@mts.ru , info@spb.mts.ru и 911@mts.ru. По первым 2-м кроме своего телефона дополнительно указала паспортные данные (иначе жалобы вроде не рассматривают). Сначала пришел ответ, что в течении 60 дней они будут вести расследование, а через неделю позвонили и сказали что "было мошенничество, деньги Вам возвращены". Оказывается сейчас МТС ведет активно борьбу с такими кражами. 911 - если вы не пострадали сами от мошенника, но стали свидетелями, просят рассказать об этом; а другие адреса - региональный и общий - конкретно писать жалобы нужно.
Источник: https://loxnet.ru/articles/636.html
Будьте внимательны, а коль уж так случилось и Вы вляпались - добивайтесь справедливости.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!