Everyone can become a copywriter?

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Can everyone become a copywriter?
A curious guide is offered at iamcopywriter.ru. The author offers to teach everyone, how to become a copywriter and earn 30 thousand rubles a month. It turns out that in order to be able to write articles, it is not necessary to have an education and a certain talent. Anyone can become a copywriter, even a schoolboy or a senior citizen.

Interestingly, the author of the article Oleg Markaryan writes that he could become a top copywriter of the Textsale article exchange, while his nickname is not there at all. Suppose he was really the first there, as he writes, in August 2009. But where did he go? And where did ALL of his articles go?

Most importantly, HOW was he able to earn 71,500 rubles on the Textsale exchange in just one month?
Let's look at the list of articles of any other copywriter at the top of the list. The cost of one article is from 2 to 30 dollars. We calculate the sale: about 1-2 articles per day. It turns out per month no more than 1800 dollars! And this is provided that your dear articles are sure to buy.
From my own experience I can say that such expensive articles are rarely taken. In the course usually materials for 1-10 dollars.
What is this talking about? The fact that the materials offered by Oleg Makaryan really should have helped him write so uniquely that his articles were sold out at a high price.

But where is the guarantee that his manual will help the former three-year-old learn to write also beautifully and uniquely?
I had doubts right after I started reading about the contents of the course. Here's what they’ll tell you:
“Is it really necessary to know Russian well in order to make money on articles?”
If the answer were yes, then this question would not be raised at all. That is, the author will thereby explain to the Troeans that everything is not lost yet, that you can write with errors, most importantly, be able to write (that is, know the letters).
“Greetings Oleg!
Firstly, I want to sincerely thank you for the work done. ”
And here is the first confirmation. Newly made copywriters are already making their first mistakes!
You will also be taught:
"How to write copyright without understanding the topic."
“Is it possible to write articles on topics that you don’t understand at all?”
It is impossible to open a topic without knowing anything in this area. Now I understand why our media (and not only) are flooded with articles that I do not understand. Not because I'm a fool, but because the amateur wrote.
To write copyright, you must be well versed in all the intricacies of this topic. But for rewrite it is not so important, you can just use the dictionary of synonyms.
The second part of the video course explains in detail all the steps of working on the Textsale article exchange (registration, rules, posting of articles and other basic knowledge that can be gleaned on their website for free).
As always, three more video bonuses are attached to the course. The cost of the whole set is 2500 rubles.
In conclusion, Oleg Markaryan encloses a written guarantee that he will refund the money received if his course did not help you “start making money on articles and learn the profession of a freelance copywriter.” Wise wording. After all, not a word about the amount of your earnings.
I’ll tell you one big secret: register right now on the Textsale or any other exchange, write and sell a small article there for a dollar - and you are already a copywriter! No video course is needed for this.
I do not want to say that Oleg Markaryan’s allowance is a hoax. I am sure that there are a lot of useful tips and suggestions that will help the copywriter. However, one should not hope that anyone can become a copywriter and that he can earn millions by this business.
Source: http: //loxnet.ru/articles/302.html

Original message
Стать копирайтером может каждый?
Любопытное пособие предлагается на сайте iamcopywriter.ru. Автор предлагает научить всех желающих, как стать копирайтером и зарабатывать 30 тысяч рублей в месяц. Оказывается, чтобы уметь писать статьи, необязательно иметь образование и определенный талант. Копирайтером может стать любой, даже школьник или пенсионер.

Интересно, что автор статьи Олег Маркарьян пишет о том, что смог стать топовым копирайтером биржи статей Textsale, в то время как его ника там нет вообще. Допустим, он там и правда был первым, как он пишет, в августе 2009 года. Но куда же он делся? И куда пропали ВСЕ его статьи?

Самое главное, КАК он смог заработать на бирже Textsale 71500 рублей только за один месяц?
Заглянем в список статей любого другого копирайтера, стоящего в начале списка. Стоимость одной статьи от 2 до 30 долларов. Вычисляем продажу: примерно 1-2 статьи в день. Получается в месяц не больше 1800 долларов! И это при условии, что ваши дорогие статьи обязательно купят.
По своему опыту могу сказать, что такие дорогие статьи берут редко. В ходу обычно материалы по 1-10 долларов.
О чем это говорит? О том, что предлагаемые Олегом Макарьяном материалы действительно должны были помочь ему писать настолько уникально, что его статьи раскупали по высокой цене.

Но где гарантия того, что его пособие поможет бывшему троечнику научиться писать также красиво и уникально?
Сомнения у меня возникли сразу после того, как я начала читать о содержании курса. Вот что вам расскажут:
«Действительно ли необходимо хорошо знать русский язык, чтобы зарабатывать на статьях?»
Если бы ответ был положительным, то этот вопрос не поднимался бы вообще. То есть автор объяснит тем самым троечникам, что еще не все потеряно, что можно писать с ошибками, главное, уметь писать (то есть знать буквы).
«Приветствую Олег!
Во-первых, хочу Вас искренне поблагодарить за проделланую работу.»
А вот и первое подтверждение. Новоиспеченные копирайтеры уже делают первые ошибки!
Вас также научат:
«Как писать копирайт абсолютно не разбираясь в теме».
«Можно ли писать статьи на темы, в которых вообще не разбираешься?»
Невозможно раскрыть тему, не зная в этой области ничего. Теперь я понимаю, почему наши средства массовой информации (и не только) заполонены статьями, которые я не понимаю. Не потому, что я дура, а потому, что писал дилетант.
Чтобы писать копирайт, необходимо отлично разбираться во всех тонкостях данной темы. А вот для рерайта это не так важно, можно просто пользоваться словарем синонимов.
Во второй части видеокурса подробно объясняются все шаги работы на бирже статей Textsale (регистрация, правила, размещение статей и другие элементарные знания, которые можно почерпнуть на их сайте совершенно бесплатно).
Как всегда, к курсу прилагаются еще три видеобонуса. Стоимость всего комплекта 2500 рублей.
В заключение Олег Маркарьян прилагает письменную гарантию, что он вернет полученные деньги в случае, если его курс не помог вам «начать зарабатывать на статьях и освоить профессию фриланс-копирайтера». Мудрые формулировки. Ведь о размере вашего заработка ни слова.
Открою вам один большой секрет: зарегистрируйтесь прямо сейчас на бирже Textsale или любой другой, напишите и продайте там маленькую статью за доллар – и вы уже копирайтер! Для этого не нужен никакой видеокурс.
Не хочу сказать, что пособие Олега Маркарьяна является обманом. Уверена, что там найдется масса полезных советов и предложений, которые помогут копирайтеру. Однако не стоит надеяться, что копирайтером сможет стать любой и что этим делом он сможет заработать миллионы.
Источник:https://loxnet.ru/articles/302.html

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!