Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

division of spouses' property: money withdrawn from a bank account

A

Anonymous

During the marriage, the husband put a large amount of our money in the deposit account, the term of the deposit ended 2 months after the divorce. After the divorce, we reconciled and continued to live together, but after 5 months my husband went to another. I demanded to return half of the money lying on the deposit to me (I do not claim interest), but my husband refused.
Can I, when dividing property acquired in a marriage, demand from him half the money that was on deposit? What are my chances if my husband claims that he spent money on our needs with him (for food, car maintenance, etc.)? He even collected several receipts for products purchased after the divorce.

Original message
Во время брака муж положил крупную сумму наших денег на депозитный счет, срок депозита закончился через 2 месяца после развода. После развода мы помирились и продолжали жить вместе, но через 5 месяцев муж ушел к другой. Я потребовала вернуть мне половину денег, лежавших на депозите (на проценты я не претендую), но муж отказался.
Могу ли я при разделе имущества, нажитого в браке потребовать от него половину денег, лежавших на депозите? Какие у меня шансы, если муж заявляет, что тратил деньги на наши с ним нужды (на питание, обслуживание машины и т.д.)? Он даже несколько чеков на продукты, купленные после развода собрал.

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
The arguments that after the dissolution of the marriage, your ex-husband continued to live together with you, conduct a joint household, spent the money available on the deposit account at the time of divorce and withdrawn after the dissolution, for your common needs, would contradict Art. 35 of the Family Code of the Russian Federation, which establishes only for spouses (and not for persons living together in the same family without marriage) a rule according to which it is assumed that one of the spouses takes actions to dispose of common property with the consent of the other spouse.
It follows from what has been said that you have the right to claim at least half of the contribution made during the marriage, as well as half of the interest on this contribution.

Original message
Доводы о том, что после расторжения брака Ваш бывший муж продолжал проживать совместно с Вами, вести совместное хозяйство, расходовал денежные средства, имевшиеся на депозитном счете на момент расторжения брака и снятые после его расторжения, на ваши общие нужды, будут противоречить ст. 35 Семейного кодекса РФ, которая устанавливает только для супругов (а не для лиц, проживающих совместно одной семьей без регистрации брака) правило, по которому предполагается, что один из супругов совершает действия по распоряжению общим имуществом с согласия другого супруга.
Из сказанного следует, что Вы имеете право претендовать как минимум на половину вклада, сделанного во время брака, а также и половину процентов по этому вкладу.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!