Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

the boss is boor, can I punish him

A

Anonymous

My boss constantly finds fault with me, insults with colleagues, including obscenities. There are several voice recorders. I'm tired of this attitude and am going to quit. Can I punish him somehow after dismissal? For example, to file a complaint with the police about insulting me? I heard that a criminal case could be instituted for this.

Original message
Мой начальник постоянно придирается ко мне, оскорбляет при коллегах, в том числе и матом. Есть несколько диктофонных записей. Я устал от такого отношения и собираюсь уволиться. Могу ли я после увольнения хоть как-то наказать его? Например, подать заявление в милицию об оскорблении меня? Я слышал, что за это могут возбудить уголовное дело.
A

Anonymous

The police are not involved in such matters. This is a matter of private prosecution. You need to write a statement directly to the court. And it would be nice to find a couple of witnesses.

Original message
Такими делами милиция не занимается. Это дело частного обвинения. Вам нужно напрямую в суд заявление писать. И еще неплохо бы парочку свидетелей найти.
A

Anonymous

The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation contains articles of insult - Article 130 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, defamation - 129 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
The Civil Code of the Russian Federation contains articles on the protection of honor and dignity.
A claim for the protection of honor and dignity can be filed even if the disseminated information is true, but somehow damages the plaintiff.

Original message
В Уголовном кодексе РФ есть статьи оскорбление - ст.130 УК РФ, клевета - 129 УК РФ.
В гражданском кодексе РФ есть статьи о защите чести и достоинства.
Иск о защите чести и достоинства можно подать даже если распространенные сведения соответствуют действительности, но как-либо порочат истца.