Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Private complaint

To the St. Petersburg City Court

From the defendant: ____________, lived: st .___________
tel ._________

Private complaint

02/26/2010 ________ by the federal district court of St. Petersburg issued a decision to satisfy the claims ___________ to me.
I was not present at this court hearing and did not know about the court decision. I only found out about the court’s decision on 03/27/2010, when I received this decision by mail, as evidenced by a certified record of the postal worker who gave me the mail, on an envelope.
According to Art. 338 Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation: "A cassation appeal may be filed within ten days from the date the court decides in final form."
03/31/2010 I filed a cassation appeal, i.e. within 10 days from the moment when I found out about the court decision.
04/15/2010 I received the Decision _________ of the Federal District Court of St. Petersburg on 04/09/2010, from which I learned that my complaint was not accepted due to the fact that no application for the restoration of the missed deadline was attached to it. The date I received this Definition is confirmed by a stamp on the envelope in which I received the specified Definition.
Given the foregoing, on the basis of Article 1112, 371, 374 Code of Criminal Procedure,

PLEASE:
1. To acknowledge that the cassation appeal was filed within 10 days from the moment I learned about the decision made by the court.
2. To cancel the Decision _________ of the Federal District Court of St. Petersburg dated 04/09/2010 and refer the matter for a new consideration to the court of first instance.

Application:
Cassation appeal on 1 sheet;
Addition to the cassation appeal on 5 sheets.
copies:
- the envelope in which I received the Decision ________ of the Federal District Court of St. Petersburg dated 02.26.2010 on 2 sheets;
- The court ruling on 04/09/2010 on 1 sheet;
- the envelope in which I received the Decision __________ of the Federal District Court of St. Petersburg dated 04/09/2010 on 2 sheets.
- an application for the restoration of the missed deadline for filing a private complaint on 1 sheet.
- Decisions ________________ of the Federal District Court of St. Petersburg dated 02.26.2010 on 4 sheets.

______________ (signature)

___ April 2010

Original message
ЧАСТНАЯ ЖАЛОБА

В Санкт-Петербургский городской суд

От ответчицы: ____________, прож: ул.___________
тел._________

ЧАСТНАЯ ЖАЛОБА

26.02.2010 ________ федеральным районным судом Санкт-Петербурга вынесено Решение об удовлетворении исковых требований ___________ ко мне.
На данном судебном заседании я не присутствовала и о решении суда не знала. О решении суда я узнала только 27.03.2010, когда получила данное решение по почте, о чем свидетельствует удостоверительная запись работника почты, выдавшего мне почтовое отправление, на конверте.
Согласно ст. 338 ГПК РФ: «Кассационная жалоба может быть подана в течение десяти дней со дня принятия решения судом в окончательной форме».
31.03.2010 я подала кассационную жалобу, т.е. в 10-дневный срок с момента, когда я узнала о решении суда.
15.04.2010 я получила Определение _________ федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от 09.04.2010, из которого я узнала, что моя жалоба не принята в связи с тем, что к ней не приложено заявление о восстановлении пропущенного срока. Дата получения мною данного Определения подтверждается штампом на конверте, в котором я получила указанное Определение.
Учитывая изложенное, на основании ст.112, 371, 374 УПК РФ,

ПРОШУ:
1. Признать, что кассационная жалоба была подана в 10-дневный срок с момента, когда я узнала о принятом судом решении.
2. Отменить Определение _________ федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от 09.04.2010 и передать вопрос на новое рассмотрение в суд первой инстанции.

Приложение:
Кассационная жалоба на 1 листе;
Дополнение к Кассационной жалобе на 5 листах.
копии:
- конверта, в котором я получила Решение ________ федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от 26.02.2010 на 2 листах;
- Определения суда от 09.04.2010 на 1 листе;
- конверта, в котором я получила Определение __________ федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от 09.04.2010 на 2 листах.
- заявление о восстановлении пропущенного срока для подачи частной жалобы на 1 листе.
- Решения ________________ федерального районного суда Санкт-Петербурга от 26.02.2010 на 4 листах.

______________ (подпись)

___ апреля 2010г.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message