+79214188555

How not to get divorced?

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
How not to get divorced?

A new scheme appeared among scammers: already stumbled upon several stories in the social. networks. From the first person: “My daughter, 13 years old, wrote a classmate to VK (as it turned out later, he was hacked). He says I want to register on some site, but SMS doesn’t come, can we check on yours? She agrees. The code, of course, comes. He asks for a screen She sends. As a result, I have a microloan from someone Mig loan, in the amount of 1800 rubles. The amount is larger, but some were removed from the SIM card. Sims are on me, naturally. Without a full name, without passport data. Mig credit answers that our problems. I I don’t even know what to do in this situation "

180744_600.jpg
180642_600.jpg
180321_600.jpg

What kind of game is this? I went to the site of the described organization. Indeed, to pay money, you do not have to go anywhere:
180051_600.png

How is this permissible at all? Apparently, no one checks the passport number with any base. The proof that the loan was received in non-cash form is the transfer of funds to the account. In cash - an expense cash warrant of the bank. Naturally, while the passport provided is for a completely different person, no one should pay anyone anything. Another question is how much hemorrhoids will it cost to prove that you are not a donkey ...

What is that? Sims decorated on a homeless person are sold on Avito for 100 rubles or cheaper. is it so easy to cut grandmas with a microcredit organization? Well, a one-time cheap phone, vpn, and cash out through cryptocurrency exchangers. OK. It's time to punish microcredit organizations. Or am I missing something?

Something doesn’t fit here ...
How not to get divorced?

Original message
Как не попасть на развод?

Новая схема появилась у мошенников: уже натыкалась на несколько историй в соц. сетях. От первого лица: "Дочке, 13 лет, в ВК написал одноклассник(как позже выяснилось, его взломали). Говорит, хочу зарегится на каком то сайте, но не приходит смс, можно на твоём проверим? Она соглашается. Код, конечно же приходит. Он просит скрин. Она отправляет. В результате на мне микрозайм от некого Миг кредит, в размере 1800 р. Сумма больше, но часть сняли с симки. Симки на мне, естественно. Без ФИО, без паспортных данных. Миг кредит отвечает, что наши проблемы. Я даже не знаю что делать в данной ситуации"

180744_600.jpg
180642_600.jpg
180321_600.jpg

Это что за дичь такая? Зашел на сайт описываемой организации. Действительно, чтобы выплатили деньги, не надо никуда ходить:
180051_600.png

Как вообще такое допустимо? Видимо, номер паспорта никто не сверяет ни с какой базой. Доказательством того, что получен кредит в безналичной форме является перечисление средств на счёт. В наличной – расходный кассовый ордер банка. Естественно, пока предоставленный паспорт на совсем другого человека, платить никто никому ничего не должен. Другой вопрос - сколько геморроя будет стоить доказать, что ты не осел...

Это что получается? Симки, оформленные на бомжа, продаются на авито по 100 рублей или дешевле. так просто можно бабки срубать с микрокредитной организации? Ну что, одноразовый дешёвый телефон, vpn, и обналичка через обменники криптовалюты. Ок. Пора наказывать микрокредитные организации. Или я что-то упускаю?

Что-то здесь не сходится...
Как не попасть на развод?

poles1469

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Well, it depends on the person himself. I am a scam and I smell pyramids from kilometers

Original message
Ну , это от самого человека зависит. Я лохотрон и пирамиды с километров чую