Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Closed chat terrorists. What the members of the New Greatness discussed and what they wanted.

DronVR

Private access level
Reaction score
Closed chat terrorists. What the New Greatness members were discussing and what they wanted.
The full story, written on the basis of their chat.

A lot is being said about the “New Greatness”. The news of the two sick girls in the pre-trial detention center was loud, frequent, and - in fairness - absolutely cannibalistic. It is good that both of them are at home today and - God willing - they will improve their health.

There was too much white noise in this story - and therefore it turned out to be quite difficult to figure it out. Innocent children who were framed by FSB officers and operatives? Or are “difficult” teenagers really dangerous for society? Spoiler: It's complicated.

9d738d19db83568f0a3ca.png

To begin with, let us as briefly as possible, understandably and dryly about what the "New Greatness" is, who went in there, what they wanted and how it all ended.

"New Greatness"
“New Greatness” is an extremist community that last fall created several teenagers (and several older ones). +/- 20 people were hanging out there, they talked in a common chat room in a telegram, met at McDonald's and wanted to overthrow the constitutional order. So investigators believe.

There is another version - “New Greatness” - an opposition movement that appeared in November 2017. Then, members of the “Art Training” were detained in several cities of Russia (another extremist community, its leader Vyacheslav Maltsev was preparing a revolution in the country, but something not fused). The guys did not appear in his movement, but they closely watched the work. After the November arrests, they created the same chat room.

[video] ./ images / img / nv.mp4 [/ video]

The boys and girls were going to conduct propaganda and go to rallies. To work more efficiently, they actively attracted new fighters to their ranks. So among them appeared Ruslan D. (lawyers believe that this is an FSB officer / undercover operative) and Maxim Rastorguev (opera threat).

The foundation of the “New Greatness” was delayed in March. Before that, she managed to write a charter, conduct exercises, create a VK group, print leaflets and fit into three actions: in memory of Nemtsov, the march "For the Moscow Trolleybus" and the meeting of Navalny.

Everything is very innocent and without a hint of violence. But let's be honest: a little bit wrong.

Chat "New Greatness" - what were they talking about?
The chain that brought the participants from the telegram to the cameras is as follows: chat room - meetings at McDonald's - program - exercises - arrests. The guys became extremists just after they crossed the rubicon of the third and fourth stages: they formed a charter and went to shoot.

Here we stop.

Weapon
The organization and attitude towards it inside the "New Greatness" really resembles a kindergarten. On December 9, 2017, they drove out of town to shoot and learn how to cook the simplest incendiary grenades. The announcement of the collection, which was published by Kostylenkov, looked decent:

On Sunday I will organize a trip to the training ground. KM training. Everything will be held in the city of Khotkovo. Moscow region. An hour's drive from the Komsomolskaya metro station. By time: departure from Moscow at about 10.00. Return to Moscow at 17.00. You need: warm and not soiled clothes, 500 rubles in your pocket on the road.
But the preparation for it was ridiculous. Molotov cocktails, for example, were searched by activists in garbage cans, making jokes about it from the net. Below is the correspondence in the New Greatness chat room from the case materials. That's how they prepared.

Max R, 12/9/17 10:31 p.m.
took essentuki, 4 bottles
tomorrow ghoul A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:32]
I just climbed down the trash A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:32]
Found two bottles of everything A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:32]
Will koumiss go ?? Max R, 12/9/17 10:33 p.m.
I do not know
I have an empty bottle from under the wine - but it certainly won’t work, and it won’t fit into my bag anymore The deleted account, 12/9/17 10:34 p.m.
I want with you A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:34]
It seems to be the norm. Look, if I don’t find anything else ... A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:34]
Everything is complicated there Max R, 12/9/17 10:34 p.m.
Our motto is "Dementia and courage!"
The next day, the fighters reported on how the exercises went.

Remote account, [10.12.17 17:43]
Loo The deleted account, [10.12.17 17:44]
How many were you? Max R, [10.12.17 17:49]
4, plus the Center, and then two of his comrades came up
There were airsoft players playing, then the schoolchildren ran to gawk at cocktails Remote account, [10.12.17 17:52]
Zoo. Remote account, [10.12.17 17:52]
In a word. Paul Vik, [10.12.17 18:31]
good evening Dmitry⚡️, [10.12.17 18:31]
Hello A✖ ✖D, [10.12.17 19:53]
Nope Max R, [10.12.17 19:55]
sorry gasoline quickly ended A✖ ✖D, [10.12.17 19:58]
That yes
It was necessary to throw off the norms, and on cartridges and gasoline Max R, [10.12.17 19:58]
although, in principle, now I can do it myself Max R, [10.12.17 19:58]
Yes
and on the bottles
In the sense of throwing offA✖ ✖D
Yeah Remote account, [10.12.17 20:41]
Give me a cartridge Max R, [10.12.17 20:55]
Why do I need a cartridge if I have a bottle? Remote account, [10.12.17 20:58]
I want a cartridge Max R, [10.12.17 20:59]
a cartridge without equipment is not interesting The deleted account, [10.12.17 21:02]
No, it’s interesting. Max R, [10.12.17 21:03]
why do you need it? The deleted account, [10.12.17 21:05]

And this is a secret
It was this sortie that became what the case materials would later call "the training of skills in conducting meetings and pickets, and if necessary, with the use of firearms and explosives." But this is not the last interesting conversation that distant December evening.

7a5afd86010b150345e55.jpg

Two hours later, A✖ ✖D started talking about the fact that in Odessa she has a sensible acquaintance who sells weapons. He "knows people from the Maidan and can advise something." Below is an adapted correspondence from the same chat, taken from the case file.

Date: December 10-11. We put down punctuation marks and removed minor pieces of text that did not carry a semantic load.

A✖ ✖d
I understand what you mean. No, this is really such a dude, there the boy is a little older than me, here he is engaged in this. I even saw his gang, there they are such a damn bit beaten off, but it's normal, through it you can go to normal people, I think it's Ukraine " Paul vik
dangerous It's all guys look at meA у ✖D
No, there are good people. I really know him well /.../ Well, as if not counting the fact that they seem to be delivering weapons without numbers a little illegally through the forests /.../ in principle, the truth is there everything is fine. He says the cops are in proportion. Paul vik
so wait with the guns. I understand that everyone wants to soak there. But so far the situation does not allow it, it has not warmed up enough to let the barrels in there, and so on, and molotov cocktailsA✖ ✖D
no, man, you don’t understand, I don’t want to buy weapons from him, if I need it right now, he will give it to me for free, I don’t need it, I don’t need problems. I just want, through his friends, to find those who were on the Maidan right from the very beginning and stood there, because I want help in the sense of organization. These are questions about the combatants who did the building there. I think they have more experience and they can help, I talked about this. Here's how to make the type of mixture better, because the cocktails are all gorgeous, but for example, it burned badly from one mixture. That's why I just want to connect with people.
After a couple of hours, the chat participants put an end to the conversation about weapons. They did not want to use it - now. But they knew that one day they would need it. And this must be prepared.

Dmitry⚡️, [11.12.17 19:28]
to the account * of self-arrows * - they are needed and let some amount be in the warehouse. It will be needed, and then when it will be necessary they will not be with this Putin curtain, the ass will be completely. Max R, [11.12.17 20:01]
Well, do not wait, but prepare
But seriously, it’s better to prepare in advance, from which it does not at all follow that you need to act right away
That's about acting right now - I'm definitely against A✖ ✖D, [11.12.17 20:03]
But you need to prepare, so then
In February, the threat opera opera Maxim Rastorguev joined the movement. He began to attend the shooting (along with Ruslan D.). Kostylenkov’s friend Rustam Rustamov brought Saig to one of them. The guy was not a member of the movement. But now he is also the defendant in the case.

Texts
The idea of creating a program of "New Greatness" was voiced at the same meeting of the chat room at McDonald's on December 9th. Defenders and families of the accused say that in the end, Ruslan D. formulated and wrote the charter (and then Kostylenkov repeated it almost verbatim on video during his arrest). But here's the catch: Kostylenkov was doing this from the very beginning. Before the meeting, he said that he was working on the name, logo, charter and goals of the organization.

1bfd61bfc032d01476622.jpg

Before editing, the program looked like this: for everything good, against bad, subtract and divide. A minimum of specificity, a lot of emotions, romanticism and errors in the texts. But the vector was viewed.

Main ideas
1. Corruption is the main enemy. 2. Provisional government and fair elections. 3. Restoring order. 4. The law is our support. 5. Awakening the giant. 6. A blow to the bureaucracy. 7. Russia is a Eurasian leader. 8. Well-being and development. 9. AML and technical excellence. 10. Media is the voice of citizens.

60afa3727f4d8dd1ba9a2.jpg

Around the same time period, the chat slipped through: chemists had to be recruited. Search in medical public places and among friends. And now - as soon as possible - close the question on the structure of the movement. Each member of the organization must take on some functions, share all the people into departments, headed by leaders. So the community received another sign of extremism (the Supreme Court considers the presence of units one of those).

In conclusion, December 17, Kostylenkov clearly and distinctly declared himself a leader. No one had any objections. And after the program options were proposed, Ruslan D. joined the case - for editing. In the final version of its charter (with framed paragraphs, paragraphs and sections) found "signs of propaganda of the ideology of violence."

2c1bc52bc9dfcd0118934.jpg

Before the New Year, issues of structure, organization and specifics were resolved. Kostylenkov — with the help of his comrades-in-arms and field investigators — had given the investigators trump cards against themselves and friends.

Center, 12/24/17 11:21 PM So. For those who have not come today.
Approved the name - New Greatness. NEW. NOVE
Motto - Together we can do everything!
Logo. See on ava.
These are the final options. Center, 12/24/17 11:22 PM
Well, some other questions. Center, 12/24/17 11:31 p.m.
The charter is final in the decree. Read to everyone
The thing was done.

the end
By the end of winter, activists of the “New Greatness” did everything to become extremists on paper, and almost nothing in real life. Difficulties arose precisely at the stage of implementation of ideas. It turned out that being a revolutionary is also living in a hut in a swamp, feeding mosquitoes and risking yourself in every way. It was time to move from threats in forums and chat rooms to real actions - and none of the members of the group had the strength or desire to do so. Most of the participants are students - and December-January is the time of the session and exams.

Participants began to raise questions about their withdrawal from the organization, but Ruslan D. dissuaded them, convinced them that this was all temporary and they had a big goal.

But by that time, “New Greatness” almost did not go to rallies, often could not get together even in a chat room for discussion. On March 11, they nevertheless came to the last meeting, where some participants raised the issue of dissolving the organization. Two days later, a criminal case was opened against them in accordance with 282.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (“Creating an extremist community”; everyone who headed the departments was considered the organizers). Two days later, everyone was detained.

Now there are two girls and eight men behind the glass.

1. Ruslan Kostylenkov, 25 years old - raised rabbits, was a member of the “White Owls” (a suburban movement that caught pedophiles following the example of Tesak)
  2. Masha Dubovik, 19 years old - student of the Veterinary Academy
  3. Anya Pavlikov, 18 years old - nurse of the veterinary clinic
  4. Vyacheslav Kryukov, 21 - sophomore of the Russian State University of Justice
  5. Sergey Gavrilov, 25 years old - engineer
  6. Rustam Rustamov, 28 - engineer of the Central Research Institute of Special Engineering.
  7. Dmitry Poletaev, 30 years old
  8. Petr Karamzin, 31 years old - unemployed lawyer
  9. Pavel Rebrovsky, 31 years old
  10. Maxim Roshchin, 38 years old
Ruslan D. and Maxim Rastorguev are on trial as witnesses. They gave the main testimony. According to the documents, it was from Ruslan that the investigation began. He came to the investigator and said that he "joined the illegal group in order to then transfer the data to law enforcement agencies."

Source

Original message
Террористы из закрытого чата. Что обсуждали члены "Нового Величия" и чего они хотели.
Полная история, написанная по материалам из их чата.

О “Новом величии” сейчас говорят много. Новости о двух больных девочках в СИЗО были громкими, частыми и - справедливости ради - абсолютно людоедскими. Хорошо, что сегодня они обе находятся дома и - даст бог - поправят здоровье.

В этой истории было слишком много белого шума - и потому разобраться в ней оказалось совсем непросто. Невинные дети, которых подставили сотрудники ФСБ и оперативники? Или все-таки "трудные" подростки реально опасные для общества? Спойлер: Все сложно.

9d738d19db83568f0a3ca.png

Для начала давайте максимально коротко, понятно и сухо о том, что такое "Новое Величие", кто туда входил, что хотели и чем все закончилось.

"Новое Величие"
"Новое величие" - экстремистское сообщество, которое осенью прошлого года создали несколько подростков (и несколько тех, кто постарше). Там тусовались +/- 20 человек, они общались в общем чатике в телеграме, встречались в "Макдональдсах" и хотели свергнуть конституционный строй. Так считают следователи.

Есть и другая версия -"Новое Величие" - оппозиционное движение, которое появилось в ноябре 2017. Тогда в нескольких городах России задержали членов "Арт-подготовки" (еще одно экстремистское сообщество, его лидер Вячеслав Мальцев готовил в стране революцию, но что-то не срослось). В его движухе ребята не появлялись, но за работой пристально следили. После ноябрьских арестов они и создали тот самый чатик.

[video]./images/img/nv.mp4[/video]

Пацаны и барышни собирались вести пропаганду и ходить на митинги. Чтобы работа была эффективнее, они активно привлекали в свои ряды новых бойцов. Так среди них появились Руслан Д. (адвокаты считают, что это сотрудник ФСБ / оперативник под прикрытием) и Максим Расторгуев (опер угрозыска).

Основу "Нового Величия" задержали в марте. До этого она успела написать устав, провести учения, создать группу ВК, напечатать листовки и вписаться в три акции: памяти Немцова, марш "За московский троллейбус" и митинг Навального.

Всё очень невинно и без намёка на насилие. Но будем честны: немного не так.

Чат "Новое Величие" - о чем там говорили?
Цепочка, которая привела участников из телеграма в камеры, выглядит следующим образом: чатик - встречи в "Макдональдсах" - программа - учения - аресты. Экстремистами ребята стали как раз после того, как перешли рубикон третьей и четвертой стадий: сформировали устав и съездили пострелять.

Тут и остановимся.

Оружие
Организация и отношение к ней внутри "Нового величия" и правда напоминает детский сад. 9 декабря 2017 года они поехали загород - стрелять и учиться готовить простейшие зажигательные гранаты. Объявление о сборе, которое опубликовал Костыленков, выглядело прилично:

В воскресенье организую выезд на полигон. Обучение обращению с КМ. Всё будет проходить в городе Хотьково. Московская область. Час езды от метро Комсомольская. По времени: выезд из Москвы около 10.00. Возвращение в Москву в 17.00. От вас нужно: тёплая и не маркая одежда, 500 рублей в кармане на дорогу.
А вот подготовка к нему была нелепой. Бутылки для коктейлей Молотова, например, активисты искали на помойках, балагуря по этому поводу шуточками из сети. Ниже - переписка в чатике "Нового величия" из материалов дела. Вот так они готовились.

Max R, [09.12.17 22:31]
взял ессентуки, 4 бутылки
завтра гульнем A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:32]
Я как даун сейчас лазала по помойкам A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:32]
Нашла две бутылки всего A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:32]
Кумыс пойдет?? Max R, [09.12.17 22:33]
я хз
у меня есть пустая бутылка из под вина - но это точно не пойдет, и в сумку уже не влезетУдалённый аккаунт, [09.12.17 22:34]
Хочу с вамиA✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:34]
Вроде норм. Посмотри, если больше не найду ничего...A✖ ✖D, [09.12.17 22:34]
Там все сложноMax R, [09.12.17 22:34]
Наш девиз - "Слабоумие и отвага!"
На следующий день бойцы отчитались о том, как прошли учения.

Удалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 17:43]
Лоо Удалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 17:44]
А сколько вас было?Max R, [10.12.17 17:49]
4, плюс Центр, и потом два его товарища подошли
Там еще страйкболисты играли, потом школьники прибежали поглазеть на коктейлиУдалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 17:52]
Зоопëрк.Удалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 17:52]
Одним словом.Paul Vik, [10.12.17 18:31]
вечер добрыйDmitry⚡️, [10.12.17 18:31]
ПриветA✖ ✖D, [10.12.17 19:53]
Не-аMax R, [10.12.17 19:55]
жаль бензин быстро кончилсяA✖ ✖D, [10.12.17 19:58]
Это да
Надо было норм скинуться, и на патроны и на бензин Max R, [10.12.17 19:58]
хотя, в принципе, теперь я могу это самостоятельно делатьMax R, [10.12.17 19:58]
да
и на бутылки
В смысле скинутьсяA✖ ✖D, [10.12.17 20:25]
АгаУдалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 20:41]
Подарите мне патронMax R, [10.12.17 20:55]
Зачем нужен патрон, если есть бутылка?Удалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 20:58]
Я хочу патронMax R, [10.12.17 20:59]
патрон без оборудования - это неинтересноУдалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 21:02]
Нет, иниересно.Max R, [10.12.17 21:03]
да зачем он тебе?Удалённый аккаунт, [10.12.17 21:05]

А это уже секрет
Именно эта вылазка стала тем, что в материалах дела потом назовут "обучением навыков ведения митингов и пикетов, в случае необходимости — с применением огнестрельного и взрывчатого оружия". Но это не последний интересный разговор в тот далекий декабрьский вечер.

7a5afd86010b150345e55.jpg

Спустя два часа A✖ ✖D завела речь о том, что в Одессе у неё есть дельный знакомый человек, который торгует оружием. Он "знает людей с Майдана и может что-то посоветовать". Ниже - адаптированная переписка из всё того же чата, взятая из материалов дела.

Дата: 10-11 декабря. Мы проставили знаки препинания и убрали незначительные куски текста, не несущие смысловой нагрузки.

A✖ ✖D
Я поняла о чём ты. Нет, это реально такой чувачок, там мальчик чуть-чуть постарше меня, вот он таким занимается. Я даже его банду видела, там блин такие они немножко отбитые, но нормально, через него можно на нормальных людей выйти я думаю, это же Украина"Paul Vik
опасно Это всё ребят смотрите у меняA✖ ✖D
Да нет, там хорошие люди. Я его правда хорошо знаю /.../ Ну как бы не считая того, что они как бы немножко незаконно через леса поставляют оружие без номеров /.../ в принципе там правду всё нормально. Он говорит что полицейские в доле. Paul Vik
так погодите с пушками. Я понимаю что все хотят там перемочить. Но пока ещё ситуация не позволяет, не нагрелась настолько, чтобы уже вход пускать там стволы и так далее, и коктейли с молотовымA✖ ✖D
не не, чувак, ты не понял, я не хочу покупать у него оружие, если мне это прямо так надо будет, он мне его бесплатно отдаст, мне это не нужно, мне не нужны проблемы. Я просто хочу, чтобы он через своих друзей нашел тех, кто был на Майдане вот прямо с самого самого начала и там стоял, потому что я хочу помощи в смысле организации. Вот это вопросы про дружинников, которые там делали построение. Мне кажется, у них больше опыта и они могут помочь, я говорила об этом. Вот как лучше типа смеси делать, потому что коктейльчики это всё шикарно, но у нас от одной смеси например плохо горело. Вот поэтому я хочу просто связаться с людьми.
Через пару часов участники чата поставили точку в разговоре про оружие. Они не хотели его использовать - сейчас. Но они знали, что однажды оно им понадобится. И к этому надо готовиться.

Dmitry⚡️, [11.12.17 19:28]
на счет *самострелов* - они нужны и пусть лежат на складе какое-то количество. Понадобяться, а то когда нужно будет их не будет с этим путинским занавесом совсем жопа будет.Max R, [11.12.17 20:01]
Нужно ж не ждать, а готовиться
А если серьезно - лучше подготовиться заранее, из чего совершенно не следует, что действовать нужно ажпрямщас
Вот насчет ажпрямщас действовать - я однозначно противA✖ ✖D, [11.12.17 20:03]
Но готовиться надо, так то
В феврале к движению присоединился опер угрозыска Максим Расторгуев. Он начал посещать стрельбы (наравне с Русланом Д.). На одну из них друг Костыленкова - Рустам Рустамов - принес "Сайгу". Парень не был членом движухи. Но теперь он тоже обвиняемый по делу.

Тексты
Идея о том, чтобы составить программу "Нового величия" была озвучена на той же встрече чатика в "Макдональдсе" от 9 декабря. Защитники и семьи обвиняемых говорят, что в итоге сформулировал и написал устав Руслан Д. (а потом Костыленков почти дословно повторил его на видео при задержании). Но вот в чем загвоздка: этим с самого начала занимался Костыленков. Он еще до встречи сказал, что работает над названием, логотипом, уставом и целями организации.

1bfd61bfc032d01476622.jpg

До редактирования программа выглядела так: за всё хорошее, против плохого, отнять и поделить. Минимум конкретики, очень много эмоций, романтизма и ошибок в текстах. Но вектор просматривался.

Основные идеи
1. Коррупция - главный враг.2. Временное правительство и честные выборы.3. Восстановление порядка.4. Закон - наша опора.5. Пробуждение гиганта.6. Удар по бюрократии.7. Россия - евразийский лидер.8. Благополучие и развитие.9. БОД и техническое превосходство.10. СМИ - голос граждан.

60afa3727f4d8dd1ba9a2.jpg

Примерно в тот же период времени в чате проскользнуло: надо вербовать химиков. Искать в медицинских пабликах и среди знакомых. А сейчас - как можно скорее - закрыть вопрос по структуре движения. Каждый член организации должен взять на себя какие-то функции, всем людям поделиться на отделы, во главе которых встанут лидеры. Так сообщество получило очередной признак экстремистского (Верховный суд считает наличие подразделений одним из таковых).

В заключении 17 декабря Костыленков четко и внятно объявил себя лидером. Возражений ни у кого не возникло. И после того, как были предложены варианты программы, к делу подключился Руслан Д. - для редактирования. В конечном варианте его устава (с оформленными параграфами, пунктами и разделами) нашли "признаки пропаганды идеологии насилия".

2c1bc52bc9dfcd0118934.jpg

Перед Новым годом вопросы структуры, организации и конкретики были решены. Костыленков - при помощи соратников и оперативников - заранее дал следователям козыри против себя и друзей.

Центр, [24.12.17 23:21]Итак. Для тех кто сегодня не пришёл.
Утвердили название - Новое Величие. НОВЕ. NOVE
Девиз - Вместе можем всё!
Логотип. Увидите на аве.
Это окончательные варианты.Центр, [24.12.17 23:22]
Ну и некоторые другие вопросы.Центр, [24.12.17 23:31]
Устав окончательный в закрепе. Прочитать всем
Дело было сделано.

Конец
К концу зимы активисты "Нового величия" сделали все, чтобы стать экстремистами на бумаге, и почти ничего - в реальной жизни. Сложности возникли именно на этапе реализации идей. Оказалось, что быть революционером - это еще и жить в шалаше на болоте, кормить комаров и всячески рисковать собой. От угроз на форумах и в чатах пора было переходить к реальным действиям, - а на это ни сил, ни желания ни у одного из членов группы не нашлось. Большинство участников - студенты - а декабрь-январь - время сессии и экзаменов.

Участники стали поднимать вопросы о своем выходе из организации, но Руслан Д. их отговаривал, убеждал, это все - временно и у них большая цель.

Но к тому времени "Новое Величие" почти не ходило на митинги, часто не могло собраться вместе даже в чате для обсуждения. 11 марта они все-таки пришли на последнее собрание, где некоторые участники подняли вопрос о роспуске организации. Спустя два дня против них возбудили уголовное дело по 282.1 УК РФ ("Создание экстремистского сообщества"; организаторами сочли всех, кто стоял во главе отделов). Еще спустя два дня всех задержали.

Сейчас за стеклом две девушки и восемь мужчин.

1. Руслан Костыленков, 25 лет - разводил кроликов, был участником «Белых сов» (подмосковная движуха, которая ловила педофилов по примеру Тесака)
  2. Маша Дубовик, 19 лет - студентка ветеринарной академии
  3. Аня Павликов, 18 лет - санитар ветеринарной клиники
  4. Вячеслав Крюков, 21 год - второкурсник Российского государственного университета правосудия
  5. Сергей Гаврилов, 25 лет - инженер
  6. Рустам Рустамов, 28 лет - инженер Центрального научно-исследовательского института специального машиностроения.
  7. Дмитрий Полетаев, 30 лет
  8. Петр Карамзин, 31 год - безработный юрист
  9. Павел Ребровский, 31 год
  10. Максим Рощин, 38 лет
Руслан Д. и Максим Расторгуев проходят по делу как свидетели. Они дали основные показания. По документам именно с Руслана и началось расследование. Он пришел к следователю и рассказал, что "примкнул к противоправной группе, чтобы потом передать данные правоохранительным органам".

Источник
Last edited:
Reactions: Демитрий