St. Petersburg __________

FROM THE RESPONDENT: __________________________ Full name
residing at: 199106 St. Petersburg, _________________ tel ._____

ISTEC: __________________________ Full name
residing at: 199106 St. Petersburg, _________________ tel ._____

APPLICATION
on the adjournment of the hearing in connection with the Respondent’s illness

(in case No. 2 -___________)

The case _____________ of the District Court of St. Petersburg is pending case No. 2 -_______ / 10 on the lawsuit ________ (name of the Claimant) against me about not obstructing the use of the living quarters, apartment ______ on the street _______ in St. Petersburg.
From ______. 2010 to the present, I am on an outpatient treatment in ___________ (indicate the name and address of the medical institution) with a diagnosis of _________________.
These diseases do not allow me to adequately perceive and evaluate current events, to respond to them, because I experience headaches, dizziness, and weakness that prevent me from focusing properly on what is happening.
In this trial, ____________ represents my interests.
However, I wish to personally participate in the trial, ask questions to interrogated persons, give testimonies, petition for the completion of the necessary procedural actions, including the demand for additional evidence.
Considering the above, and taking into account the right of the Respondent to personally participate in court hearings, provided for by Part 1 of Article 35 of the Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation,
I BEG:
1. To adjourn the court hearing on the suit ________ (full name of the plaintiff) in connection with the illness of the defendant - ________ (full name of the defendant).

Applications:
1) a copy of the certificate of incapacity for work on 1 sheet.
2) Extract from the medical record (medical history for the period _____. 2010 to ________. 2010) on 1 sheet.

__________________ (signature)

____________ 2010

Original message
ХОДАТАЙСТВО о переносе судебного заседания в связи с болезнью Ответчика

Судье ______________районного суда
Санкт-Петербурга __________

ОТ ОТВЕТЧИКА: __________________________ ФИО
проживающего по адресу:199106 г.Санкт-Петербург, _________________ тел._____

ИСТЕЦ: __________________________ ФИО
проживающего по адресу:199106 г.Санкт-Петербург, _________________ тел._____

ХОДАТАЙСТВО
о переносе судебного заседания в связи с болезнью Ответчика

(по делу № 2-___________)

В производстве _____________ районного суда Санкт-Петербурга находится дело № 2-_______/10 по иску ________(ФИО Истца) ко мне, о не чинении препятствий в пользовании жилым помещением, квартирой ______ по улице _______ г. Санкт-Петербурга.
С ______.2010 по настоящее время я нахожусь на амбулаторном излечении в ___________ (указать наименование и адрес лечебного учреждения) с диагнозом: _________________.
Указанные болезни не позволяют мне адекватно воспринимать и оценивать происходящие события, реагировать на них, т.к. я испытываю головные боли, головокружения, слабость не позволяющие мне должным образом сосредоточиться на происходящем.
В настоящем судебном разбирательстве мои интересы представляет ____________.
Однако, я желаю лично участвовать в судебном разбирательстве, задавать допрашиваемым вопросы, давать показания, ходатайствовать о совершении необходимых процессуальных действий, в том числе, истребовании дополнительных доказательств.
Учитывая изложенное, и принимая во внимание право Ответчика лично участвовать в судебных заседаниях, предусмотренное ч.1 ст.35 ГПК РФ,
ПРОШУ:
1. Перенести судебное заседание по иску ________(ФИО Истца) в связи с болезнью Ответчика – ________(ФИО Ответчика).

Приложения:
1) копия листка о нетрудоспособности на 1 листе.
2) Выписка из медицинской карты (истории болезни за период _____.2010 по ________.2010) на 1 листе.

__________________ (подпись)

____________ 2010г.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!
A

Anonymous

telegram on postponement of the hearing due to a state of health

Original message
телеграмма о переносе судебного заседания в связи с состоянием здоровья

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Гость said:
telegram on postponement of the hearing due to a state of health

Dear Guest.
Please explain what you meant by this phrase.

Original message
Гость said:
телеграмма о переносе судебного заседания в связи с состоянием здоровья

Уважаемый Гость.
Поясните пожалуйста, что Вы имели ввиду этой фразой.