whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Work on the verge

Махаил

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Work on the verge ...

Good day.
I’ll immediately say that I am NOT a private detective, but I have a desire to try to realize myself in this area.
I have a short operational experience, but in the field of information security.
I studied a lot of information, analyzed what they offer on the market and I just can’t understand how to legally legalize these services:
> Search for a person by IP address
> Human geolocation by phone
> Find out who owns the phone number
etc. services. Everywhere everything is clearly written, addresses, appearances, license numbers ..
One on the site generally has such a trash:
578908a2666b.jpg

These data, even ordinary opera / trackers cannot get it, have to be solved either through their relations with OpSoS, or through BSTM, on the basis of UD, or within the framework of ORM.
So, how do you provide these services? These services and similar services, where almost every agency has a 100% violation per person.

I just want to know the legal part, how to insure yourself, how to protect your interests?

Original message
Работа на грани...

Доброго времени суток.
Сразу озвучу, что я НЕ частный детектив, но есть желание попробовать реализовать себя в этой сфере.
Имею небольшой оперативный стаж работы, но в сфере ИБ.
Я изучал много информации, анализировал что на рынке предлагают и никак не могу понять каким образом юридически легализуют эти услуги:
> Поиск человека по IP адресу
> Геолокация человека по телефону
> Узнать, кому принадлежит номер телефона
и т.п. услуги. Везде все четко написано, адреса, явки, номера лицензии..
У одного на сайте вообще такой трэш висит:
578908a2666b.jpg

Эти данные, даже рядовые опера/следаки не могут достать, приходится решать или через свои связи с ОпСоС, или через БСТМ, на основании УД, или в рамках ОРМ.
Так вот, каким образом вы эти услуги оказывайте? Эти услуги и подобные услуги, где 100% нарушении на лицо есть почти у каждого агентства.

Мне именно хочется знать юридический часть, как себе страхуйте, как защищайте свои интересы?

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Good day.
I’ll immediately say that I am NOT a private detective, but I have a desire to try to realize myself in this area.
I just want to know the legal part, how to insure yourself, how to protect your interests?

To get started, join the International Association of Private Detectives, get a certificate with a token and go, all the ways around the world will open before you.

Original message
Доброго времени суток.
Сразу озвучу, что я НЕ частный детектив, но есть желание попробовать реализовать себя в этой сфере.
Мне именно хочется знать юридический часть, как себе страхуйте, как защищайте свои интересы?

Для начала вступите в Международную Ассоциацию Частных Детективов, получите удостоверение с жетоном и вперед, все пути по всему Миру перед Вами откроются.

aleksandr

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
г. Пятигорск пр. Советской Армии д.17 кв23
Website
www.detektiv26.ru
Yes. Right !!! And access to all databases ????

Original message
Да. Точно!!! И доступ ко всем базам????