Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Search for debtors, legalizing debt

A

Anonymous

Hello! I ask for advice on how to legitimize debts. I am a citizen of Ukraine, owner of a private business. For several years I have been trading with private entrepreneurs - citizens of the Russian Federation. There are no official documents confirming commodity-money relations between us. Since there were no difficulties for several years of work and payments for the delivered goods were received regularly, a commodity loan was granted to partners. During the crisis, part of the partners stopped paying. At the moment, the situation is as follows: two debtors (a debt amount of approx. $ 10,000 each) do not refuse the debt, but they don’t get in touch, one more (a debt amount of $ 23,000) does not consider itself due to the fact that it paid off debt car real value of a maximum of $ 10,000.
What is the best way to legitimize these debts? And with what service to look for these people?
Ready to cooperate with a lawyer with a non-standard approach. At the moment I am in the territory of the Russian Federation.

Original message
Здравствуйте! Обращаюсь за советом, как правильно узаконить долги. Я являюсь гражданином Украины, владелец частного бизнеса. Несколько лет подряд веду торговлю с частными предпринимателями - гражданами РФ. Официальных документов, подтверждающих товарно-денежные отношения между нами, нет. Поскольку за несколько лет работы трудностей не возникало и проплаты за поставленный товар поступали регулярно, партнерам был предоставлен товарный кредит. В период кризиса часть партнеров рассчитываться перестала. На данный момент ситуация следующая: два должника (сумма долга ок. 10000$ у каждого) от долга не отказываются, но на связь не выходят, еще один (сумма долга 23000$) должным себя не считает в связи с тем, что отдал в счет долга автомобиль реальной стоимостью максимум 10000$.
Каким образом лучше узаконить эти долги? И с помощью какой службы искать этих людей?
Готов к сотрудничеству с юристом с нестандартным подходом. В данный момент нахожусь на территории РФ.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Nikolai. What region are you from?

Original message
Здравствуйте, Николай. Вы из какого региона?
A

Anonymous

Матушкин Андрей said:
Hello, Nikolai. What region are you from?

I myself from Ukraine periodically live in Moscow.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей said:
Здравствуйте, Николай. Вы из какого региона?

Я сам с Украины периодически проживаю в Москве.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kind. I apologize, apparently for the first time I did not notice that there are no supporting documents on debts. We can’t help.

Original message
Добрый. Прошу прощения, видимо в первый раз не обратил, что нет подтверждающих документов о долгах. Не сможем помочь.

Частный детектив. Егор227.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
from all that you want the most basic to find your debtors ...
debtors not ghosts do not disappear without a trace ...

Original message
из всего того, что ты хочешь самое элементарное найти твоих должников...
должники не призраки бесследно не пропадают...
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Егор227 said:
from all that you want the most basic to find your debtors ...
debtors not ghosts do not disappear without a trace ...

Debtors are not ghosts, yes, BUT the debt is not documented - it is legally not a debt ...
They wrote that the debtors did not refuse to pay, but disappeared. Have you tried to find them and raise the issue of debt? You can find your debtors, but we do not have a legal right to collect.

Original message
Егор227 said:
из всего того, что ты хочешь самое элементарное найти твоих должников...
должники не призраки бесследно не пропадают...

Должники не призраки, да, НО долг не подтвержденный никак документально - это юридически не долг...
Писали что должники не отказываются от выплаты, но пропали. Вы пробовали их найти и "поднять" вопрос о задолженности? Можно найти Ваших должников, но взыскивать не имеем законного права.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Would you recommend a colleague from Moscow or Kiev?

Original message
Вам коллегу порекомендовать из Москвы или Киева?