I agree, Arsen.

Original message
Доброго времени, друзья.
Согласен, Арсен.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Victor good evening! I just wish that licensed BHs were normally perceived in society. And without what I voiced, it is very difficult to carry out the tasks. Well, I mean, you have to be dependent on the organs, and look for the aroma of soap, so it's nice to go where
necessary. But I believe that sooner or later this intimate profession will be in authority. And since everything is like in K / F "MIMINO" Givi Ivanovich is the traffic police at all
does not respect you! :)

And in order to consolidate the status of BH in society, it is first necessary to convey to society who really is BH and who just wanders around.
All this is clearly spelled out in the legislation of the Russian Federation.
It just seems that few people need it.

Original message
Виктор добрый вечер! Я просто желаю, чтобы лицензированных ЧД- ов нормально воспринимали в обществе. А без того, что я озвучил, очень сложно выполнять поставленные задачи. Ну я имею ввиду, что приходится быть в зависимости от органов, и искать аромат мыла, чтобы приятно залезть туда куда
надо. Но я верю, что рано или поздно эта интиллигентная профессия будет в авторитете. А так все как в К/Ф "МИМИНО" Гиви Иванович это ГАИ совсем
тебя не уважает!:)

А для того чтоб закрепить в обществе статус ЧД, надо в первую очередь донести до общества кто действительно является ЧД, а кто просто бродит рядом.
Все это четко прописано в законодательстве Российской Федерации.
Вот только похоже это мало кому надо.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
And in order to consolidate the status of BH in society, it is first necessary to convey to society who really is BH and who just wanders around.
Here I agree with you.
But while a detective with a license in the pen (has no advantages in information support) will be so.
We must fight for this.

Original message
А для того чтоб закрепить в обществе статус ЧД, надо в первую очередь донести до общества кто действительно является ЧД, а кто просто бродит рядом.
Вот тут я с тобой согласен.
Но пока детектив с лицензией "в загоне"(не имеет преимуществ в информационной поддержке) так и будет.
За это надо бороться.
Reactions: Демитрий

segres

Private access level
Reaction score
Yeah ..... it's time Andrei Nikolaevich to run for the State Duma, except for the detectives themselves who have no one to convey the real questions and problems in creating the law of the Department of Internal Affairs and the separation of security and detectives.

Original message
Дааа.....пора Андрей Николаевич баллотироваться в Госдуму, кроме как самим детективам некому им донести реальные вопросы и проблемы в создании закона ОЧДД и разделении уже охраны и детективов.
Reactions: НСК-СБ

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
)))

Original message
)))