Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Independent experts - help or harm

A

Anonymous

Старик said:
I support the Polygraph! Totally!
If there is a devastation in the state, then why should everything be with a top-class SEU ?!

I would like to believe, but in the Russian state, the ruin of something does not smell, on the contrary. But the fact that the system collapsed is a fact. Worse, people began to believe in some kind of "independent expertise", but for some reason, not the professionalism and professional ethics, but the material and financial factor come to the forefront under the concept of independence. Therefore, it is already enough for one expert opinion to simply get another with opposite conclusions. It all depends on the amount proposed to the "expert" ...: twisted:
In this sense, I in no way want to humiliate those experts who value their reputation.
Although the concept of reputation is now often linked to the financial situation of the "expert" in the system of "law enforcement"

Original message
Старик said:
Поддерживаю Полиграфа! Полностью!
Если в государстве разруха, то почему с СЭУ всю должно быть тип-топ?!

Хотелось бы верить, но в государстве Российском разрухой что-то не попахивает, наоборот. А вот то что система разрушилась это факт. Хуже того то, что люди стали верить в какие-то "независимые экспертизы", только под понятием независимости почему-то на передний план выступает не профессионализм и профессиональная этика, а материально-финансовый фактор. Поэтому на одно экспертное заключение уже достаточно просто получить другое с противоположными выводами. Все зависит от предложенной "эксперту" суммы... :twisted:
В этом смысле я никоим образом не хочу унизить тех экспертов, которые дорожат своей репутацией.
Хотя понятие репутации в настоящее время зачастую увязывается с материальным положением "эксперта" в системе "правоохранителей "

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
inquisitor said:
... I would like to believe ... ... in the system of "law enforcement"

Hello disgraced;) :): D

Original message
inquisitor said:
...Хотелось бы верить... ...в системе "правоохранителей "