Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Types of debtors.

1. Temporary insolvency.
The most common type of debtor. A person lost his job, lost additional income, increased material costs and lacks funds to pay debt, robbed ... ... this list goes on and on.

2. Not calculated budget.
He took the debt, the loan without thinking over future material costs and not comparing them with the ability to pay debt.

3. "Deceived" debtors.
The word "deceived" is not just in quotation marks, consider an example:
A friend (friend, relative, etc.) for some reason did not have the opportunity to borrow personally or the bank refused to grant him a loan. A friend borrowed for him, and his "petitioner" refused to pay ...
As a result, the debtor considers himself "deceived" and does not pay - in spite of this, it was he who took over obligations on duty.

4. Confident in impunity.
The description speaks for itself.

5. Fraudsters.
Debtors taking the debt knowingly that they are not going to give it.

6. Others: in places of imprisonment, drug addicts, died, etc.

Original message
Типы должников.

1. Временная неплатежеспособность.
Наиболее распространенный тип должника. Человек лишился работы, потерял дополнительный заработок, возрасли материальные затраты и не хватает средств на оплату долга, ограбили,...- этот список можно продолжать до бесконечности.

2. Не рассчитавшие бюджет.
Взял долг, кредит не продумав будущие материальные затраты и не сопоставив их с возможностью оплаты долга.

3. "Обманутые" должники.
Слово "обманутые" не просто так находится в ковычках, рассмотрим пример:
Знакомый (друг, родственник и т.д.) по каким либо причинам не имел возможность взять в долг лично или банк отказал ему в выдаче кредита. Друг взял для него в долг, а его "проситель" отказался выплачивать...
В итоге должник считает себя "обманутым" и не платит - не смотря на это, именно ОН взял на себя обязательства по долгу.

4. Уверенные в безнаказанности.
Описание говорит само за себя.

5. Мошенники.
Должники берущие долг заведомо зная о том, что отдавать его не собираются.

6. Другие: в местах лишения свободы, наркоманы, умерли и т.д.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Hello! Under item 3 there is an addition. I saw posters in many banks, "Remember! Take a loan for a friend, but pay yourself!"

and there is still such a thing as "lazy" debtors. He will pay, he just needs to be reminded of this. The easiest way to work with them. They are "optional."
: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen

Original message
Привет! По п.3 есть дополнение. Во многих банках видел плакаты "Помни! Берешь кредит для друга, а платишь сам!"

и еще есть такое понятие как "ленивые" должники. Он заплатит, просто ему нужно об этом напомнить. С ними проще всего работать. Они же "необязательные".
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Hello! Under item 3 there is an addition. I saw posters in many banks, "Remember! Take a loan for a friend, but pay yourself!"

and there is still such a thing as "lazy" debtors. He will pay, he just needs to be reminded of this. The easiest way to work with them. They are "optional."
: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen

+100! Thanks for the addition, buddy! Under item 3 it is understandable, but according to LAZY::!: This item popped out of my head: oops:;)

Original message
Привет! По п.3 есть дополнение. Во многих банках видел плакаты "Помни! Берешь кредит для друга, а платишь сам!"

и еще есть такое понятие как "ленивые" должники. Он заплатит, просто ему нужно об этом напомнить. С ними проще всего работать. Они же "необязательные".
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

+100! Спасибо за дополнение, дружище! По п.3 понятно, а вот по ЛЕНИВЫМ :!: Выскочил этот пункт из головы :oops: ;)

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Buddy Thanks for the karma! At dnh I will try one document on housing and communal services, if it is effective I will send a sample to you: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Original message
Дружище! Спасибо за карму! На днх попробую один документ по ЖКХ, если будет эффективным отправлю образец тебе :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Buddy Thanks for the karma! At dnh I will try one document on housing and communal services, if it is effective I will send a sample to you: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

OK!

Original message
Дружище! Спасибо за карму! На днх попробую один документ по ЖКХ, если будет эффективным отправлю образец тебе :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ОК!
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

By the way, Nail, you and I discussed the issue of controlling the receipt of payments to the housing and communal services account from debtors, and so, in claim claims, ask (require) that the debtor after the payment send a scan copy of the payment to your email address. If anything, write to the PM;)

Original message

Кстати, Наиль, мы с тобой обсуждали вопрос контроля поступлений платежей на счет ЖКХ от задолженников, так вот, в притензионных уведомлениях проси(требуй) чтобы скан-копию платежки должник после оплаты высылал на твой эл.адрес. Если что пиши в ЛС ;)

Волков А.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I HAVE MANY THROUGHS AND DO NOT GIVE ANYTHING UNTIL I WILL FORGET ((((TO START FREQUENCY FREQUENTLY !!!

Original message
Я ВОТ МНОГИХ КИНУЛ И НИЧЕГО НЕ ОТДАЮ ПОКА НЕ НАГНУТ((( НАГИБАТЬ СТАЛИ ЧАСТО!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Волков А. said:
I HAVE MANY THROUGHS AND DO NOT GIVE ANYTHING UNTIL I WILL FORGET ((((TO START FREQUENCY FREQUENTLY !!!
I feel sorry for you fool!

Original message
Волков А. said:
Я ВОТ МНОГИХ КИНУЛ И НИЧЕГО НЕ ОТДАЮ ПОКА НЕ НАГНУТ((( НАГИБАТЬ СТАЛИ ЧАСТО!!!
Жалко тебя дурака!