Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Bullied!

A

Anonymous

The situation is commonplace. At the end of November, the wife of the chief engineer (working for the company) decided to survive me from work (women's team, and, as a result, gossip). I was pressed for about a week, and then "asked" to write on my own. I wrote. However, the chief accountant and director suggested that I stay with a transfer to another position. The city is small, there is no work and I agreed. On March 9, I was called into the office of the security chief and he told me to write a statement again. I refused. Threats of dismissal under the article began, although there is no reason. He said that he would write the service ones. I offered to go on a cut, to which I received a sharp answer. I went to the chief accountant - she does not know anything about who made this decision. Director on vacation. Where to go? How to protect yourself from threats? How to prove their fact? The interrogation room is located in the basement behind two iron doors and there are almost no people nearby.

Original message
Ситуация банальна.В конце ноября жена гл.инженера (работает в компании) решила выжить меня с работы (женский коллектив,и,как следствие сплетни). Меня пресинговали около недели, а потом "попросили" написать по собственному.Я написала. Однако, гл.бухгалтер и директор предложили мне остаться с переводом на другую должность. Город маленький, работы нет и я согласилась. Девятого марта меня вызвали в кабинет начальника охраны и он сказал мне опять писать заявление. Я отказалась. Начались угрозы увольнения по статье, хоть нет оснований. Он сказал, что сам напишет служебные. Я предложила разойтись на сокращении, на что получила резкий ответ.Пошла к гл.бухгалтеру - она ничего не знает о том, кто принял это решение. Директор в отпуске. Куда обращаться? Как защитить себя от угроз? Как доказать их факт? Кабинетгде ведутся допросы находится в полуподвале за двумя железными дверями и поблизости никого почти нет.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello. What region are you from?

Original message
Здравствуйте. Вы из какого региона?