Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

What to do when HOA is to blame?

A

Anonymous

Hello!
The roof leaked and flooded us. A woman from HOA came, drew up an act. There were no witnesses; I did not put my signature there.
Question: what are our next steps?
I asked the same question to the HOA staff, to which they replied: write a statement to the head of the HOA. Which and how of course did not say. But they said that they were not obliged to compensate for the damage, but they could make a PARTIAL repair (that is, cover it up or seal it where the stains and spit, which does not match the tone). To my question: HOW TO BE WITH A STRETCH CEILING? they replied that they didn’t deal with such ceilings, they could make ordinary. Normal does not suit me.
Please advise what to do? Should I immediately call for an independent examination or just write a statement to the HOA indicating the estimated amount for the damage? or bypass the application and immediately go to court? ..

Original message
Здравствуйте!
Произошла течь кровли и нас затопило. Пришла женщина из ТСЖ, составила акт. Свидетелей никаких не было, подпись я там свою не ставила.
Вопрос: каковы наши дальнейшие действия?
Тот же вопрос я задала сотрудникам ТСЖ, на что они ответили: пишите заявление начальнику ТСЖ. Какое и как конечно не сказали. Зато сказали, что возмещать ущерб не обязаны, но могут сделать ЧАСТИЧНЫЙ ремонт(т.е замазать или заклеить там где разводы и плевать ,что по тону не совпадет). На мой вопрос: А КАК БЫТЬ С НАТЯЖНЫМ ПОТОЛКОМ? они ответили,что такими потолками не занимаются могут сделать обычный. Обычный меня не устраивает.
Посоветуйте пожалуйста, что делать? Вызывать ли сразу независимую экспертизу или просто написать заявление в ТСЖ с указанием предполагаемой суммы за ущерб? или обойти заявление и сразу обратиться в суд?..

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Hello, Lyuda.
You posted a similar question on another forum thread, where I answered it: https://forum.detective-agency.info/view ... 475 # p32475 .

It is useless to submit to the HOA - as a rule, they do not voluntarily compensate for such damage, and in court you have a lot of chances to get a positive decision. To do this, gather evidence that:
- the gulf occurred through the fault of HOA workers;
- it is HOA that is responsible for equipment health, structural integrity, etc. become the cause of the bay (there are cases when the HOA concludes an agreement for certain types of work with third-party organizations, then this organization must also be involved in the trial);
- assess the damage;
- record the consequences of the bay in the act, using photo and video

Original message
Здравствуйте, Людочка.
Аналогичный вопрос Вы разместили на другой ветке форума, где я на него и ответила: https://forum.detective-agency.info/view ... 475#p32475.

В ТСЖ подавать бесполезно - как правило они такой ущерб добровольно не компенсируют, а в суде у Вас очень много шансов получить положительное решение. Для этого нужно собрать доказательства того, что:
- залив произошел по вине работников ТСЖ;
- именно ТСЖ отвечает за исправность оборудования,целостность конструкций и т.п. ставших причиной залива (есть случаи, когда ТСЖ заключает договор на определенные виды работ со сторонними организациями, тогда к участию в судебном разбирательстве нужно привлекать и эту организацию);
- оценить ущерб;
- зафиксировать последствия залива в акте, с помощью фото- и видеосъемки