Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Communal apartment, neighbors and other troubles ...

A

Anonymous

Hello! This situation is communal square. 4 rooms 1 room the owner lives a woman, 2 my property lives a sister born in 1991, 3 the tenant is calm, 4 the tenant is exuberant. My sister is not allowed to live normally do dirty tricks 1 and 4 rooms. For example, since they have a gas water heater, when the sister manages to get into the bathtub they start playing with water in the kitchen, they turn on and off the sea of such different dirty tricks ... Friends sometimes come to sister to spend the night, they do not make noise 2 times month. Sometimes a sister may come from her birthday at 12 at night and just go to bed naturally she drank on it. They tear down such dogs on her that she is a girl of easy-going behavior, an alcoholic, etc. so her sister had a nervous breakdown yesterday and came to her at 23 to pick up from this hell so when we silently slipped on our shoes. Immediately, as if these two neighbors were sitting in an ambush from 1 and 4 rooms and started screaming so much that I didn’t even understand what it was from the beginning, and that we had done such a thing to her about how much nastiness she had heard what could we not say since they were yelling so that it was not that they didn’t hear us, but how the two serenes were scary, which we peacefully said call the police on us and without hearing them leave, one of them from 4 rooms still ran after us to the elevator. ... The question is how to live a sister in this madhouse ???

Original message
Здравствуйте! Такая ситуация коммунальная кв. 4 комнаты 1 комната живет собственник женщина, 2 моя собственность живет сестра 1991 года рождения, 3 квартирантка спокойная, 4 квартирантка буйная. Моей сестре не дают нормально жить делают пакости 1 и 4 комнаты. Например, так как у них газовая колонка они, когда сестре удается попасть в ванну начинают играть с водой на кухне то включат, то выключат и таких разных пакостей море... К сестре приходят подруги иногда переночевать, они не шумят от силы 2 раза в месяц. Иногда сестра может, прейди со дня рождения в 12 ночи и просто лечь спать естественно она на нем выпила. Они срывают таких собак на нее что она девушка легкого поведения алкоголичка и т. д. так вчера у сестры уже случился нервный срыв приехала за ней в 23 с чем забрать из этого ада так когда мы молча обувались. Тут же, как будто сидели в засаде вылетели эти две соседки из 1 и 4 комнаты и начали так орать, что я даже с начало не поняла в чем дело и что мы с ней такого сделали в с вой адрес столько гадости услышала при этом им не чего сказать мы не могли так как они орали так что не то что нас не слышали а как две серены жуть на что мы мирно сказали вызывайте на нас милицию и не дослушав их ушли так одна из них из 4 комнаты еще побежала за нами до лифта....Вопрос как жить сестре в этом дурдоме???
A

Anonymous

Yes, it’s still flowers when another sister of mine, a pregnant twin twin, lived from this room, as if by chance in a conversation pushed her into the stomach after which my sister was taken away by ambulance with a suspicion of a miscarriage ... how to find a council for crazy people ???

Original message
да это еще цветочки когда в это комнате жила другая моя сестра беременная двойней соседка из 1 комнаты как бы случайно в разговоре толкнула ее в живот после чего сестру увезли на скорой с подозрением на выкидыш... как найти управу на сумасшедших???
A

Anonymous

And I would like to know if the law on silence is violated? if she just came home and left the house silently. A neat sister will always clean in common places on a schedule. Yes, young and may return home late. Is it blunting?

Original message
И хотела бы знать разве нарушается закон о тишине? если просто пришла домой и вышла из дома молча. Сестра чистоплотная всегда уберет в общих местах по расписанию. Да молодая и может вернуться домой поздно. разве это притупление?

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
A similar topic has already been discussed on our forum: viewtopic.php? f = 74 & t = 2338
Unfortunately, in practice it is extremely difficult to restrain such neighbors with legal methods. Preventive conversations. which the district commissioner can spend with neighbors, as a rule, help 1-2 times.
In addition to the path suggested by me on the branch indicated by you, you can try to collect evidence from your neighbors about the dissemination of defamatory or libelous information about your sister and bring the villains to criminal liability.

Original message
Подобная тема уже обсуждалась на нашем форуме: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2338
К сожалению, на практике приструнить таких соседок законными методами крайне тяжело. Профилактические беседы. которые может провести с соседками участковый уполномоченный, как правило, помогают 1-2 раза.
Помимо пути, предложенного на указанной мною ветке, можно попытаться собрать на соседок доказательства о распространении порочащих Вашу сестру или клеветнических сведений и привлечь злодеек к уголовной ответственности.