Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
!!!

Original message
!!!
Reaction score
endured by another.
the situation is rather banal there :) there is a court decision to recover 3 million rubles from the company of this deputy, but at first it was extinguished, and a few days ago he re-registered his company to another person, etc. etc. until I go into details ..... but in general, he has worked on a new episode in the head case.

Well, here too - [DLMURL] https://news.ngs.ru/more/70218 [/ DLMURL]

Original message
со стороны ещё одних терпил.
там достаточно банальная ситуация :) есть судебное решение о взыскании с фирмы этого депутата 3млн.р., но он сначала гасился, а несколько дней назад фирму свою переоформил на другого чела и т.д. и т.п. пока не буду вдаваться в подробности..... но в общем на новый эпизод в головном деле он себе наработал.

ну и тут тоже - [DLMURL]https://news.ngs.ru/more/70218[/DLMURL]
A

Anonymous

Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
Sasha, dear, and here are you speaking on whose side ???? on the part of the deputy or my fellow employee of the FSB Brandfilev ..... the latter I know personally .... and I know which ones .... we are behind him and will not be surprised at anything, I think this is the hollow truth ..... but in their I don’t want to climb shit (although my hands itch) .... these creatures will devour themselves ....

And I already got into it, and it was in the go - but - in the city system of housing and communal services, now around me law-enforcement fuss began for a "place on the city pot": lol: And I write to myself and write all the informal meetings. Tomorrow they will call ...

Original message
Саша, уважаемый, а ты тут с чьей стороны выступаешь???? со стороны депутата или своего сослуживца сотрудника ФСБ Брандфилева.....последнего знаю лично....и знаю какие г....ны за ним стоят и ничему не удивлюсь, считаю это полой правдой.....но в их дерьмо лезть не хочу (хотя руки чешутся)....эти твари сожрут себя сами....

А я у себя уже влез, причем именно в го--но - в городскую систему ЖКХ, сейчас вокруг меня правоохранительная возня началась за "место на городской горшок" :lol: А я пишу себе и пишу все неформальные встречи. Завтра в следственный комитет при прокуратуре вызывают...
Reaction score
Original message
ссылка на местные СМИ по теме https://news.ngs.ru/more/86386/
(Депутат Заксобрания объявлен в розыск)

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Sasha, dear, and here are you speaking on whose side ???? on the part of the deputy or my fellow employee of the FSB Brandfilev ..... the latter I know personally .... and I know which ones .... we are behind him and will not be surprised at anything, I think this is the hollow truth ..... but in their I don’t want to climb shit (although my hands itch) .... these creatures will devour themselves ....

yeah ... read ... really mu.en finished ... I take my words back ...

Original message
Саша, уважаемый, а ты тут с чьей стороны выступаешь???? со стороны депутата или своего сослуживца сотрудника ФСБ Брандфилева.....последнего знаю лично....и знаю какие г....ны за ним стоят и ничему не удивлюсь, считаю это полой правдой.....но в их дерьмо лезть не хочу (хотя руки чешутся)....эти твари сожрут себя сами....

да уж...почитал...действительно му.ень конченный...беру свои слова обратно...
Reaction score
:)) MP Dmitry Gordeev does not sit in Thailand, asked for political asylum in Georgia

https://pik.tv/ru/news/story/21657-inter ... -gordeevim

from the interview:

According to the deputy, in early March of this year, after the indictment, he left for Thailand. There, Gordeev went to the hospital and began to write complaints to law enforcement agencies, hoping to draw the attention of their leadership to the methods by which his case was investigated in Novosibirsk. “That compromising evidence that I had for the whole gang would be more than enough to blame them for 10 years each for extortion,” the official assures. However, in the future, according to him, some individuals, bypassing the extradition procedures, took him out of Thailand. "At the same time, my laptop with compromising material and my cash were taken from me. The route lay through Malaysia and Turkey," Gordeev said. In Turkey, the deputy writes, he managed to escape from the persons accompanying him and fly to Georgia. “Everything that I write looks fantastic and unrealistic, if not a few“ buts ”: being on Interpol’s lists it’s impossible to fly airplanes, especially according to your passport, and even more so, crossing five borders (leaving Thailand, entering Malaysia, leaving from Malaysia, entry to Turkey, departure from Turkey). My passport and all visa marks are in it, "said Gordeev.

Original message
:)) не сидится депутату Дмитрию Гордееву в Тайланде, попросил убежище политическое в Грузии

https://pik.tv/ru/news/story/21657-inter ... -gordeevim

из интервью:

По словам депутата, в начале марта текущего года, уже после предъявления обвинения, он уехал в Таиланд. Там Гордеев лег в госпиталь и принялся писать жалобы в правоохранительные органы, надеясь привлечь внимание их руководства к тому, какими методами велось расследование его дела в Новосибирске. "Того компромата, который у меня был на всю эту банду, хватило бы с лихвой, чтобы упечь их лет на 10 каждого за вымогательство", - уверяет чиновник. Однако в дальнейшем, по его словам, некие лица, минуя процедуры экстрадиции, вывезли его из Таиланда. "При этом у меня забрали ноутбук с компроматом и мои наличные деньги. Маршрут лежал через Малайзию и Турцию", - утверждает Гордеев. В Турции, пишет депутат, ему удалось скрыться от сопровождавших его лиц и улететь в Грузию. "Все, что я пишу, выглядит фантастически и нереалистично, если не несколько "но": находясь в списках Интерпола летать самолетами невозможно, тем более по своему паспорту, и тем более, пересечь пять границ (выезд из Таиланда, въезд в Малайзию, выезд из Малайзии, въезд в Турцию, выезд из Турции). Паспорт мой и все визовые отметки в нем стоят", - отмечает Гордеев.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Yes ........

Original message
Да уж........