Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

advise

Reaction score
Website
imperial-detektiv.ru
There, apparently, the son made an effort to mess up. Probably in the apartment "Voroshilovets" learned to shoot. Or from the balcony. So it’s better to talk to the district police officer and give him a rifle.

Original message
Там видимо еще сынок приложил усилия к наведению бардака. Наверно в квартире учился стрелять "ворошиловец". Или с балкона. Так-что лучше будет пообщаться с участковым и выдать ему винтовку.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
For pneumatics in the municipality no responsibility. It may be actually proposed to come with his mother and solve the issue of paying for the apartment ... It is unlikely that he will come ... But still ... If he does not come and does not solve the issue of payment, turn in the pneumatics to the police ...

Original message
За пневматику в приниципе никакой ответственности. Может быть на самом деле предложить прийти ему вместе с мамой и решить вопрос по оплате квартиры ...Вряд ли он придет...Но все же...Если не придет и не решит вопрос по оплате-сдать пневматику в полицию...

Тамара

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thank you for your attention dear forum users!
Shotgun - air rifle - I think it costs no more than 3 htr.
I don’t want to have more affairs with his mother - and as for the gun - I will consider this a small compensation for her debts.

Original message
спасибо за внимание уважаемые форумчане!
Ружье - пневматическая винтовка - думаю стоит не больше 3-хтр.
С его мамой дел боле иметь не желаю - а насчет ружья - буду считать это небольшой компенсацией за её долги.