Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The use of the polygraph in private prosecution cases (115 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation)

Reaction score
Адвокат said:
My strong conviction is that in the course of the trial it is necessary to catch the prosecution on a lie, as well as to collect more information that negatively describes the “Victim” and her husband.

To catch the scammers on a lie, you need to carefully prepare yourself, thinking through your actions several steps ahead.

I’m doing it right now :)

thanks for the consultation.

Original message
Адвокат said:
Мое устойчивое убеждение - нужно в ходе судебного разбирательства ловить сторону обвинения на лжи, а также собрать побольше сведений, отрицательно характеризующих "Потерпевшую" и ее мужа.

Чтобы поймать доносчиков на лжи, нужно тщательно подготовиться, продумав свои действия на несколько ходов вперед.

Этим в данный момент плотно занимаюсь :)

спасибо за консультацию.
A

Anonymous

The court established the fact of recognition of paternity. Parents of the deceased in the cassation appeal refused the granddaughter and the fact that the deceased recognized her. The cassation decided on a new examination. If we are to submit SPFI to the court.

Original message
В суде установили факт признания отцовства.Родители умершего в кассационной жалобе отказались от внучки и от того,что покойный ее прзнавал.Кассация определила на новое рассмотрение.Если нам представить судуСПФИ.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I recommend registering on the forum.

Original message
Рекомендую зарегистрироваться на форуме.