Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Base scammers: marriage agencies and marriage swindlers

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
I will listen to the opinion of the lawyer with pleasure .... to transfer the topic to the closed section and get acquainted with the law .... advise the deceived ....

Original message
Мнение госпожи адвокат послушаю с удовольствием....перенести тему в закрытый раздел и ознакомиться с законом....посоветуйте обманутым....
Reaction score
Website
www.
Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
I will listen to the opinion of the lawyer with pleasure .... to transfer the topic to the closed section and get acquainted with the law .... advise the deceived ....

Creating any database containing personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation is not quite an innocent occupation, as it seems at first glance.

Original message
Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
Мнение госпожи адвокат послушаю с удовольствием....перенести тему в закрытый раздел и ознакомиться с законом....посоветуйте обманутым....

Создание любой базы данных, содержащей персональные данные граждан РФ, не совсем уже безвинное занятие, как кажется на первый взгляд.

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
Частный детектив. Будаев. Тула. said:
Creating any database containing personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation is not quite an innocent occupation, as it seems at first glance.
I'm afraid? :?:

Original message
Частный детектив. Будаев. Тула. said:
Создание любой базы данных, содержащей персональные данные граждан РФ, не совсем уже безвинное занятие, как кажется на первый взгляд.
Боюсь? :?:

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
If it seems ... get baptized - Mr. Consultant ... we are talking about scammers and gigolos ... well, let any of them file a complaint against us - if the deceived client or marriage agency provides information about them with specific facts ..... . we only summarize the information provided ........ this is under the type of "complaint about detectives" - people logged in, registered, left the info and a concrete example ...... to be afraid of Tula wolves - do not go to the forest ... ..;)

Original message
Если кажется ...креститесь - господин консалтингист...речь идет о мошенниках и альфонсах...ну пусть любой из них подаст на нас жалобу - если инфу о них с предоставлением конкретных фактов предоставит обманутый клиент или брачное агентство......мы лишь резюмируем предоставленную инфу........это под тип "жалобы на детективов" - люди зашли, зарегистрировались, оставили инфу и конкретный пример......тульских волков бояться - в лес не ходить..... ;)

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
And what's the point of having a fraudulent nickname database. Professionals in this topic do not use the same name and the same passport after a successful rendezvous. Well, to create a universal police base of convicted scammers with real names, I think we are unlikely to ...

Original message
А какой смысл существования базы мошеннических никнеймов. Профессионалы в этой теме одним и тем же именем да и одним и тем же паспортом, после успешного рандеву не пользуются. Ну а создавать всеобщую милицейскую базу осужденных мошенников с настоящими именами, думаю мы вряд ли будем...

Частный детектив. Evgeny_Kazan.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Казань, ул.Абсалямова, д.13 +7929729299
Website
detective-kazan.ru
I consider the creation of such global bases to be ineffective. In my opinion, each “regional” detective will be able to characterize the object under investigation much more accurately.

Original message
Считаю малоэффективным создание подобных глобальных баз. На мой взгляд, каждый "региональный" детектив сможет намного точнее охарактеризовать исследуемый объект.

Частный детектив. Evgeny_Kazan.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Казань, ул.Абсалямова, д.13 +7929729299
Website
detective-kazan.ru
I consider the creation of such global bases to be ineffective. In my opinion, it is better to turn to a "regional" detective.

Original message
Считаю малоэффективным создание подобных глобальных баз. На мой взгляд, лучше обращаться к "региональному" детективу.