Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Is it possible to combine positions.

pavlov.detektiv

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I welcome all the colleagues on the forum, thank you for your attention and want to ask a question. The wife was put on the post of chief doctor at the MMU "Dental Clinic." In order to restore order everywhere, she needs a part-time lawyer. The post is paid by the administration. May I accept this position with a NPV license. Dmitry.

Original message
Приветсвую всех коллег на форуме, благодарю за внимание и хочу задать вопрос. Жену поставили на должность главного врача в ММУ "Стоматологической поликлинике." Что бы навести везде порядок, ей требуется юрист на полставки. Должность оплачивает администрация. Могу я принять данную должность имея лицензию ЧДД. Дмитрий.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Дмитрий Александрович said:
I welcome all the colleagues on the forum, thank you for your attention and want to ask a question. The wife was put on the post of chief doctor at the MMU "Dental Clinic." In order to restore order everywhere, she needs a part-time lawyer. The post is paid by the administration. May I accept this position with a NPV license. Dmitry.
Formally enter into a legal services contract.

Original message
Дмитрий Александрович said:
Приветсвую всех коллег на форуме, благодарю за внимание и хочу задать вопрос. Жену поставили на должность главного врача в ММУ "Стоматологической поликлинике." Что бы навести везде порядок, ей требуется юрист на полставки. Должность оплачивает администрация. Могу я принять данную должность имея лицензию ЧДД. Дмитрий.
заключите официально договор на оказание юридических услуг.

pavlov.detektiv

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
That is, the head doctor (wife) keeps part-time lawyer at home, and pays out of this money to me under the contract. I understood Alexander correctly. This is the MMU (municipal institution), the state (head of administration) agree? There are enough lawyers in the Administration, everyone wants an addition to the salary, and I need to put things in order in all directions from the nurse to the contracts. Dmitry.

Original message
То есть глав.врач (жена)держит полставки юриста у себя, а из этих денег выплачивает по договору мне. Я правильно понял Александр. Это же ММУ (муниципальное учереждение), государство (Глава администрации) согласиться? В Администрации своих юристов хватает, каждый хочет добавку к зарплате, а мне надо порядок навести по всем направлениям от санитарки до договоров. Дмитрий.

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
As far as I know, the state and municipal service has restrictions on the work of relatives, in terms of subordination.

Original message
Насколько я знаю, государственная и муниципальная служба, имеет ограничения по работе родственников, в части подчинения.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Andrey Matushkin! Dmitry Alexandrovich brought up the topic, asked on the fact of advice ... But the rules of this sub-forum will not give people (at least they can morally stop) give advice!
Andrey, transfer the subject! The question is interesting!

Dmitry Aleksandrovich ! If I am not mistaken, the law says that close relatives cannot work in direct submission! It’s possible to make out, only until the first envious ... Klyauza to the prosecutor’s office, they make a presentation on eliminating the violation of the law, and u! Sasha has already laid out the best option, it’s clear that everyone wants to bite this piece, but then we must fight!
Here forever Argus does not give me the first clever idea to lay out ...

Original message
Андрей Матушкин ! Дмитрий Александрович вынес тему, спросил по факту совета... Но правила данного подфорума не дадут народу (по крайней мере морально могут остановить) дать совет !
Андрей, перенеси тему ! Вопрос интересный !

Дмитрий Александрович ! Если я не ошибаюсь, закон гласит, что близкие родственники не могут работать в прямом подчинении ! Оформиться то можно, только до первого завистника... Кляуза в прокуратуру, они выносят представление на устранение нарушения закона, и усё ! Оптимальный вариант Саша уже выложил, понятно, что все хотят кусочек этот погрызть, но надо тогда бороться !
Вот вечно Аргус не даёт мне первым умную мыслю выложить...

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
Частный детектив. Владивосток. said:
Here forever Argus does not give me the first clever idea to lay out ...
: P: P: P

Original message
Вот вечно Аргус не даёт мне первым умную мыслю выложить...
:p :p :p

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Andrey Matushkin! Dmitry Alexandrovich brought up the topic, asked on the fact of advice ... But the rules of this sub-forum will not give people (at least they can morally stop) give advice!
Hello, hello. Our colleague has no access to the floor privat yet.

Original message
Андрей Матушкин ! Дмитрий Александрович вынес тему, спросил по факту совета... Но правила данного подфорума не дадут народу (по крайней мере морально могут остановить) дать совет !
Вадим, привет. У нашего коллеги пока нет допуска в полу приват.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив. Детективное агентство. Матушкин Андрей. said:
Hello, hello. Our colleague has no access to the floor privat yet.

Hi Andrey! I'm not talking about that ... You don’t need it in a semi-private, in any other topic where there isn’t: Forum Rules
In the block: "Questions about services and orders," I answer or invite any of my colleagues.

Original message
Частный детектив. Детективное агентство. Матушкин Андрей. said:
Вадим, привет. У нашего коллеги пока нет допуска в полу приват.

Андрей, привет ! Я не про то... Не надо её в полуприват, в любую другую тему, где нет:Правила форума
В блоке: "Вопросы по услугам и заказы", отвечаю я или приглашаю кого либо из коллег.