Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

German death certificate

Temida

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ENGLISH: We are looking for the death certificate from a male in Germany, What we know: Name, Surname, Date of birth, the place of Birht, the passport number, when the Passport was released and the date when his children where born, and the names of the children. We need the information for our client. The Daughter is looking for the death Certificate. Anybody any possibilities? - RUSSIAN We are looking for a death certificate from a man in Germany, what we know: first name, last name, date of birth, place of birth, passport number when the passport was issued and the date when his children were born, and the names of the children. We need information for our client. The daughter is looking for a death certificate. Anyone have any options? My ishchem svidetel'stvo o smerti ot muzhchiny v Germanii, chto my znayem: imya, familiyu, datu rozhdeniya, mesto rozhdeniya, nomer pasporta, kogda pasport byl vypushchen i datu, kogda yego deti rodilis', ime. Nam nuzhna informatsiya dlya nashego kliyenta. Doch 'ishchet svidetel'stvo o smerti. U kogo-nibud 'yest' kakiye-nibud 'vozmozhnosti?

Original message
ENGLISH:

We are looking for the death certificate from a male in Germany, What we know: Name, Surname, Date of birth, the place of Birht, the passport number, when the Passport was released and the date when his children where born, and the names of the children. We need the information for our client. The Daughter is looking for the death Certificate. Anybody any possibilities?
-
RUSSIAN
Мы ищем свидетельство о смерти от мужчины в Германии, что мы знаем: имя, фамилию, дату рождения, место рождения, номер паспорта, когда паспорт был выпущен и дату, когда его дети родились, и имена детей. Нам нужна информация для нашего клиента. Дочь ищет свидетельство о смерти. У кого-нибудь есть какие-нибудь возможности?

My ishchem svidetel'stvo o smerti ot muzhchiny v Germanii, chto my znayem: imya, familiyu, datu rozhdeniya, mesto rozhdeniya, nomer pasporta, kogda pasport byl vypushchen i datu, kogda yego deti rodilis', i imena detey. Nam nuzhna informatsiya dlya nashego kliyenta. Doch' ishchet svidetel'stvo o smerti. U kogo-nibud' yest' kakiye-nibud' vozmozhnosti?

Genadi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-007.ru
Hi, from Bavaria! Colleague write a city of investigation? Sincerely, Gennady.

Original message
Привет, из Баварии!
Коллега напишите город расследования?
С уважением, Геннадий.

Temida

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ENGLISH Born at 10/03/1933, in the city Horrem in Germany. Kerpen City Hall RUSSIAN Born on 10/03/1933 in the city of Khorram in Germany. Kerpen City Hall Rodilsya 10/03/1933 goda v gorode Khorrem v Germanii. Kerpen Siti Khol

Original message
ENGLISH

Born at 03.10.1933, in the city Horrem in Germany. Kerpen City Hall

RUSSIAN

Родился 03.10.1933 года в городе Хоррем в Германии. Керпен Сити Холл
Rodilsya 03.10.1933 goda v gorode Khorrem v Germanii. Kerpen Siti Khol

Genadi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-007.ru
ENGLISH

RUSSIAN

Hi. In order to obtain an official document, a power of attorney is required for me and I will receive a death certificate personally. The price is 1200 Euros. If you need information where a person lived, when he died and where he was buried in the form of a report from a detective agency, then the price is 800 Euros. Due date up to 15 business days.
Sincerely, Genadi.

Original message
ENGLISH

RUSSIAN

Hi. In order to obtain an official document, a power of attorney is required for me and I will receive a death certificate personally. The price is 1200 Euros. If you need information where a person lived, when he died and where he was buried in the form of a report from a detective agency, then the price is 800 Euros. Due date up to 15 business days.
Sincerely, Genadi.