Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Tourism scammers

A

Anonymous

I want to warn tourists from SAMARA! Large travel agency "SAMARAINTUR" does not always fulfill its obligations. For the money taken in advance, I was promised an individual, non-standard selection of a summer villa in Montenegro. As a result, I received 3 offers, 2 of which belonged to another country and one at the price of a one-room apartment (the absolute maximum for this region). To my claims, they said that there are no more offers !!! And they refused to return the money. BE CAREFUL WITH SAMARAINTUR !!!!!!

Original message
Хочу предупредить туристов из САМАРЫ! Крупная турфирма "САМАРАИНТУР" не всегда выполняет взятых обязательств. За взятые вперед деньги мне обещали осуществить индивидуальны не стандартный подбор виллы на лето в Черногории. В итоге я получил 3 предложения, 2 из которых относились к другой стране и одно по цене однокомнатной квартиры(обсалютный максимум для этотго региона). На мои претензии они сказали, что больше предложений нет!!! И отказались вернуть деньги. БУДЬТЕ ОСТОРОЖНЫ С САМАРАИНТУР!!!!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Sergey. I recommend to register and leave your coordinates, otherwise it smacks of anonymous letters.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Сергей. Рекомендую зарегистрироваться и оставить свои координаты, а то попахивает анонимкой.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Andrey, this is just using the Forum as an opportunity to complain to businessmen. So you can turn into a mournful book! One side...
On the other hand, this is information ... And maybe someone will come in handy ... For example, I’m unlikely to use the services of Samarintur ...: lol:

Original message
Андрей, да это просто использование Форума, как возможности пожаловаться на коммерсантов. Так можно превратиться в жалобную книгу ! С одной стороны...
С другой стороны, это информация... И может кому-то пригодится... Я, например, услугами самаринтур уже вряд ли воспользуюсь... :lol:
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
I heard such a bike on a similar issue. I don’t remember exactly where this happened, but the essence is as follows. A similar company also challenged the customer’s claims and did not return the money. And then one day, a fashionable such and respectable person comes to this company and declares that he wants to organize a corporate tour for his employees. Well, of course, he wants everything to be at the highest level, but he will not stand for valuable. The owner of the company, in anticipation of a jackpot, joyfully rubs his hands and almost kisses his forehead in one place. Agree on the next meeting, where they sign the contract and make the money. Day “X” is coming, but there is no chela.
Phone companies - this is not a desire to lose such a client - "We are waiting for you, we are ready!" And then in response: - "I read the review about you on the Internet is not good, like pulling in resolving contentious issues and services are not high quality."
So a day later the money was returned to the offended client, and they tearfully asked to urgently give a refutation or remove the post from the Internet.
I don’t know whether it is true or not. But man creatively approached the solution of his problems. : D: D: D: D

Original message
Слышал такую байку по аналогичному вопросу. Не помню точно, где это происходило, но суть в следующем. Подобная фирма, так же оспаривала претензии клиента и деньги не возвращала. И вот в один из дней, приезжает в эту фирму модный такой и солидный чел, и заявляет, что желает организовать корпоративный тур для своих сотрудников. Ну и конечно желает, что бы всё было на высшем уровне, а за ценной он не постоит. Хозяин фирмы в предвкушении куша радостно потирает руки и чуть не целует чела в одно место. Договариваются о следующей встречи, где подпишут договор и внесут деньги. Наступает день "Х", а чела нет.
Фирмачи на телефон - такого клиента потерять не охота - "Мы вас ждем, у нас всё готово!" А то в ответ:-"Я тут в инете вычитал отзыв о вас не хороший, типа тянете в решении спорных вопросов и услуги не качественные".
Так через день обиженному клиенту вернули деньги, и слезно попросили срочно дать опровержение или убрать пост из инета.
Не знаю, правда или нет. Но человек творчески подошел к решению своих проблем. :D :D :D :D

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Beautifully ...: lol:

Original message
Красиво... :lol: