Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Projection. How to see your consider the beam that is in your own eye?

root

СисАдмин Форума
Staff member
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Projection. How to see your consider the beam that is in your own eye?

All people act on the basis of assessing the situation and their condition. That is, the action is half determined by the environment. By what a person sees in front of him.
If a person sees that they are shouting at him, he will act in accordance with this: shout in response, close, run away, beat, speak calmly, try to calm, obey and nod - it tastes good.
However, one must remember that the perception of the world is subjective. We never know what is happening in the world objectively. We see through the prism of our experience. So a child sees a green unusual thing, an adult woman sees a cactus, her husband sees not just a cactus, but Ferocactus pilosus, and a camel sees food.
It is even more difficult to determine what is “on the mind” of another person. His feelings, reactions. Sometimes he himself talks about it. Often - does not hide. Sometimes we guess all this from non-verbal manifestations. But all these are indirect symptoms. He can lie, he can portray, we can make a mistake in interpreting non-verbal signals.
Man does not tolerate suspense and uncertainty. If an information vacuum forms in the field of his perception, he seeks to fill it. Someone climbs forward and explores, someone invents what might be there, someone extrapolates his past experience, and someone projects.

What are projections?

Projection
Is a protective mechanism in which subjective content is assigned to an external object.
Example: Efrosinha rides the subway. Everyone glances at her and she just feels how everyone condemns her for cheap clothes. She hates them all, because this is the most expensive clothes that she can afford and she looks quite neat. And in general, what is it !? That aunt looks even worse and is dressed even cheaper, and also has the audacity to look judgmentally!
After a conversation with a psychologist, it may turn out that Efrosinya herself evaluates her clothes as cheap. She would love to dress more expensive. This is important to her. She is unhappy with her clothes, but she is very unpleasant to worry about this shame. And just then, a defensive reaction is triggered - it projects the accusations and the assessment of one’s own appearance outside. So, firstly, she gets the opportunity to argue with them and give counter-arguments: “what’s the matter?”, “The essence is not the price, but the style!”, “You dress even cheaper!”. Secondly, she relieves herself of responsibility for her own assessment of herself, which allows her not to admit the facts. If everyone considers her "cheap", and she is angry at it, then it turns out that it seems to be like, and she is not cheap at all.
Again. A projection is when a person transfers his own feelings, thoughts, emotions, intentions, experience to other people.
Everyone knows the projector. The contents of the projector are inside, but we see the image where the projector is directed.
This is how the projection mechanism works. Wherever a person looks, he sees his own contents. Returning to the beginning of the article, we can understand why projections prevent one from acting adequately to the situation. A person who projects his experiences on others will not respond to those around him, he will not see them, but to his own content. Which, of course, will not facilitate his interaction and will not add charm.

Projections in life

By learning to understand projection in life, a person gets interesting angles of view. He is less worried about the ratings of others. At the same time, contact with these people improves. Partly because a person himself reduces the number of his projections, learning to recognize them, partly because he learns to see the content of other people's projections.
The behavior of others becomes more voluminous, embossed for him. He gets the opportunity to build more guesses about others and better understand them. For example, having suspected a projection of catharsis from someone from the environment, one can make the assumption that what is projected is inherent, but rejected by the person himself. Of course, this is not a 100% guarantee, but still, this is information that you can try to consider when interacting with a person.
The projection provides a lot of material for a good study on the awareness and acceptance of some of its parts. A person who is able to determine his projection and has some skills can benefit from this for himself.
Often projections are one of the mechanisms supporting self-doubt, fear of appreciation, and low self-esteem.
A large number of projections are distinguished. The essence of all of them is the same - the removal of something internal outside and perception as external. But there are certain patterns of how to do this. And these patterns are distinguished into types. I will consider the most, in my opinion, frequent and spectacular.

What are the projections?

Catharsis projection

This is the most striking view of the projection. “I don’t like what I don’t like about myself in others” is a proverb about the projection of catharsis.
Catharsis is a process of release, of relief. It is directed from the inside out.
The projection of catharsis is when "It is difficult for me to accept something in myself, but it requires my attention and therefore seems to be surrounded."
Let's say it's hard for me to admit my laziness, so I'm sure that everything around me is lazy to the point.

Mirror projection

Also a frequent view of the projection. This is when I judge by myself and based on my personal past experience. I look at my past and think in the style of “If this time it was, then this time it will be the same”, although this may not be so. Also referred to as mirror projection, the content of which a person would like to possess. Say he would like to be more honest and fantasize about the limitless honesty of others.
Often, those qualities and parts of oneself that are accepted by a person are exposed to mirror projection. Otherwise, the person is aware of their lack.
"I wear glasses and consider myself smart. I see glasses on you, which means you're smart too."
"I know that I am always drawn to the left. Therefore, you are always drawn to the left. And if you disagree with me, then you are just busting."
“You easily master everything, it’s easy for you to say.” (In a situation where nothing indicates that a person is easily mastering something. That is, a judgment is not related to a person, but is only a fantasy).

Additional projection

This is a very elegant, in my opinion, type of projection, which personally amuses me.
This is when "I see in an environment that will make my behavior adequate."
“You want to intimidate me,” says a person who is afraid. Although no one intimidates him and did not even intend to, just initially there was already fear.
"You flirt with me and you want to seduce me, libertine." Although this may not be the case at all, it is just the excitement and sexual interest that are rejected and masked as an adequate reaction to “seduction”.

Other types of projections

Depending on the paradigm or meticulousness, there are many other types of projections. For example, a positive projection (this is a cross between a mirror and catharsis. When I project those qualities that I assess as positive, but I can’t appropriate myself). But all this is already a special case.
Projection Detection Experiment
You will need a partner, Vasily. Everyone has Vasily, I think that’s why bored at a meeting with him (in general, a rather boring type), you can try to conduct an experiment on the projection.
In addition to Vasily, you will need two pieces of paper and two pens or pencils. Each set.
Conditions: Sit opposite each other in a relaxed atmosphere. Put paper and pen in front of you. Agree who leads first. Remember the rule - you can’t talk about anything. In general, forget what you can say. During the entire experiment, both participants only silently examine each other. Suppose the leader is you.
You, as a host, think intensely about something for 2-3 minutes. It could be anything. You can try to suggest something to Vasily or convey a feeling to him. You can try to blow his head with the power of thought. At the same time, you are forbidden to actively verbalize somehow. Do not make a stone face, but do not try to make Vasily understand you. Just broadcast.
Vasily’s task is to watch you and catch your feelings and feelings. They will be pretty thin, so you have to try. He should also try to catch what you think and what he is broadcasting. Vasily fixes all his guesses and feelings on paper. If possible, keep eye contact.
After 2-3 minutes, the roles change. Now it's your turn to read minds.
At the end of time, share with each other what you felt and thought.
The differences will almost certainly be dramatic. And pay attention - what you “thought” from Vasily’s head is actually your own thoughts and feelings. Now you know how projection works.

How to know the projection?

She is irrational. You may know that a person is completely vile, although you have never communicated with him. You cannot give clear arguments.
The projection really loves the lack of information. Communication via the Internet contributes to projection, as does communication by telephone.
The projection is usually negative. That is, you tend to feel uncomfortable when communicating with the person you are projecting on. But it’s also positive when it’s hard for you to accept your own positive qualities. It is not worth explaining why this case is less common.

The role of projections in therapy

In therapy, projections are often nurtured by the therapist himself in order to gain simple and clear access to the unconscious client. After all, the content of the projection is always not realized and is somehow rejected. But at the same time, exactly, it is part of the personality of the client himself. So provoking projection, you can get data to work easily and quickly.
There are many techniques that stimulate projection. This is the whole arsenal of art-therapeutic methods, all kinds of drawings, sculptures, photographs, choice of cards, associative cards, spectrocards and the like. Sand, fairy-tale therapy is built on a projection. Directed meditation is also a variant of directional projection.
Particularly bright projections can be observed in therapeutic groups. Participants begin to project onto each other and onto the therapist. This is almost inevitable. The study of these projections may be useful for all participants in the process.
Source

Original message
Проекция. Как видеть свое бревно в чужом глазу

Все люди действуют, исходя из оценки ситуации и своего состояния. То есть, действие наполовину определяется средой. Тем, что человек видит перед собой.
Если человек видит что на него кричат – он будет действовать сообразно этому: кричать в ответ, закрываться, убегать, бить, подчеркнуто спокойно говорить, пытаться успокоить, повиноваться и кивать – на вкус.
Однако нужно помнить, что восприятие мира субъективно. Мы никогда не знаем что происходит в мире объективно. Мы видим через призму своего опыта. Так ребенок видит зеленую необычную штуку, взрослая женщина видит кактус, ее муж видит не просто кактус, а Ferocactus pilosus, а верблюд видит еду.
Тем более сложно определить что "на уме" у другого человека. Его чувства, реакции. Иногда он сам об этом говорит. Часто – не скрывает. Иногда мы догадываемся обо всем этом по невербальным проявлениям. Но все это – косвенные признаки. Он может соврать, может изобразить, мы можем ошибиться в трактовке невербальных сигналов.
Человек не терпит неизвестности и неопределенности. Если в поле его восприятия образуется информационный вакуум, он стремится его заполнить. Кто-то лезет вперед и исследует, кто-то выдумывает что там может быть, кто-то экстраполирует свой прошлый опыт, а кто-то – проецирует.

Что такое проекции?

Проекция
– это защитный механизм, при котором субъективное содержание присваивается внешнему объекту.
Пример: Ефросинья едет в метро. Все косятся на нее и она просто чувствует, как все осуждают ее за дешевую одежду. Она ненавидит их всех, потому что это – самая дорогая одежда, что она может себе позволить и выглядит она вполне опрятно. И вообще, что такого!? Вон та тетка выглядит еще хуже и одета еще дешевле, а тоже имеет наглость осуждающе поглядывать!
После беседы с психологом может выясниться, что Ефросинья сама оценивает свою одежду как дешевую. Она очень хотела бы одеваться дороже. Для нее это важно. Она недовольна своей одеждой, но переживать за это стыд ей очень неприятно. И тут как раз, включается защитная реакция – она проецирует обвинения и оценку собственной внешности вовне. Так она во-первых, получает возможность спорить с ними и приводить контраргументы: "что такого?", "не в цене суть, а в стиле!", "ты одеваешься еще дешевле!". Во-вторых, она снимает с себя ответственность за свою же оценку себя, что позволяет ей не признавать фактов. Если все ее считают "дешевкой", а она злится на это, то выходит, что вроде как, и не дешевка она совсем.
Еще раз. Проекция – это когда человек свои собственные чувства, мысли, эмоции, намерения, опыт переносит на других людей.
Всем знаком проектор. Содержимое проектора находится внутри, но изображение мы видим там, куда проектор направлен.
Именно так работает механизм проекции. Куда бы ни посмотрел человек – он видит свое же содержимое. Возвращаясь к началу статьи, можно понять почему проекции мешают действовать адекватно ситуации. Человек, проецирующий свои переживания на окружающих будет реагировать не на самих окружающих, их он не увидит, а на свои собственные содержания. Что, конечно, не облегчит ему взаимодействие и не прибавит очарования.

Проекции в жизни

Научившись понимать проекции в жизни, человек получает интересные углы зрения. Он меньше тревожится об оценках окружающих. При этом контакт с этими окружающими улучшается. Отчасти от того, что человек сам уменьшает количество своих проекций, научаясь их распознавать, отчасти – потому что научается видеть содержание проекций других людей.
Поведение других становится для него более объемным, рельефным. Он получает возможность строить больше догадок об окружающих и лучше их понимать. Например, заподозрив проекцию катарсиса у кого-то из окружения, можно сделать предположение, что то, что проецируется, присуще, но отвергается самим человеком. Конечно, это не 100% гарантия, но все же, это информация, которую можно попробовать учитывать при взаимодействии с человеком.
Проекция дает много материала для хорошей проработки на осознание и принятие некоторых своих частей. Человек сумевший определить у себя проекцию и обладающий некоторыми навыками, сможет извлечь для себя из этого пользу.
Часто проекции являются одним из механизмов, поддерживающих неуверенность в себе, страх оценки и низкую самооценку.
Выделяют большое множество проекций. Суть у них всех одна – вынесение чего-то внутреннего вовне и восприятие как внешнего. Но есть определенные шаблоны того, как можно это сделать. И эти шаблоны и выделяют в типы. Я рассмотрю самые, на мой взгляд, частые и зрелищные.

Какие бывают проекции?

Проекция катарсиса

Это самый яркий вид проекции. "Не нравится в других то, что не нравится в себе" – эта пословица про проекцию катарсиса.
Катарсис – это процесс высвобождения, облегчения. Он направлен изнутри – наружу.
Проекция катарсиса – это когда "Мне трудно принять что-то в себе, но оно требует моего внимания и поэтому мерещится в окружении".
Скажем, мне трудно признать свою лень, поэтому я уверен что все вокруг меня – ленивы донельзя.

Зеркальная проекция

Тоже частый вид проекции. Это когда я сужу по себе и исходя из своего личного прошлого опыта. Я смотрю на свое прошлое и размышляю в стиле "Если в тот раз было так, то и в этот раз будет так же", хотя это может быть и не так. Также к зеркальным относят проекции, содержанием которых человек хотел бы обладать. Скажем, он хотел бы быть более честным и фантазирует о беспредельной честности других.
Часто зеркальной проекции подвергаются те качества и части себя, которые человеком принимаются. В противном случае, человек осознает их нехватку.
"Я ношу очки и считаю себя умным. Я вижу очки на тебе, значит, ты тоже умный."
"Я знаю что меня всегда тянет налево. Следовательно, и тебя всегда тянет налево. А если ты со мной не согласен, то просто юлишь."
"Ты легко все осваиваешь, тебе легко говорить. " (в ситуации, когда ничто не указывает на то, что человек легко осваивает что-то. То есть, суждение не имеет отношения к человеку, а является лишь фантазией).

Дополнительная проекция

Это очень изящный, на мой взгляд, вид проекции, который лично меня забавляет.
Это когда "я вижу в окружении то, что сделает мое поведение адекватным".
"Ты хочешь меня запугать" – произносит человек, который боится. Хотя никто его не запугивает и даже не собирался, просто изначально страх уже есть.
"Ты заигрываешь со мной и хочешь меня соблазнить, распутница". Хотя это может быть совсем не так, а первично как раз возбуждение и сексуальный интерес, которые отвергаются и маскируются под адекватную реакцию на "соблазнение".

Другие виды проекций

В зависимости от парадигмы или дотошности, выделяют много других видов проекций. Например, положительная проекция (это нечто среднее между зеркальной и катарсиса. Когда я проецирую те качества, которые оцениваю как положительные, но не могу себе присвоить). Но все это – уже частные случаи.
Эксперимент для обнаружения проекций
Вам понадобится напарник Василий. Василий есть у каждого, думаю, поэтому скучая на встрече с ним (вообще, довольно скучный тип), можно попробовать провести эксперимент на проекции.
Кроме Василия вам понадобится два кусочка бумаги и две ручки или карандаша. Каждому по комплекту.
Условия: Сядьте напротив друг друга в спокойной обстановке. Положите перед собой бумагу и ручку. Договоритесь кто ведет первым. Запомните правило – нельзя ни о чем говорить. Вообще, забудьте что вы умеете говорить. Во время всего эксперимента оба участника только молча рассматривают друг друга. Допустим, ведущий – вы.
Вы как ведущий, в течение 2-3 минут усиленно о чем-то думаете. Это может быть что угодно. Вы можете попытаться внушить что-то Василию или передать ему чувство. Можете попытаться взорвать его голову силой мысли. При этом, вам запрещается как-то активно не вербализировать. Не делайте каменное лицо, но не старайтесь чтобы Василий вас непременно понял. Просто транслируйте.
Задача Василия – наблюдать за вами и отлавливать свои ощущения и чувства. Они будут довольно тонкими, так что придется постараться. Еще он должен попытаться уловить о чем вы думаете и что ему транслируете. Все свои догадки и чувства Василий фиксирует на бумаге. По возможности, сохраняйте контакт глазами.
Через 2-3 минуты роли меняются. Теперь ваш черед читать мысли.
По окончанию времени поделитесь друг с другом тем, что вы чувствовали и считали.
Почти наверняка расхождения будут кардинальными. Причем обратите внимание – то что вы "считали" из головы Василия – это на самом деле ваши собственные мысли и чувства. Теперь вы знаете как работает проекция.

Как узнать проекцию?

Она иррациональна. Вы можете знать что человек совершенно мерзкий, хотя ни разу с ним не общались. Внятных аргументов не сможете привести.
Проекция очень любит недостаток информации. Общение через интернет способствует проекции, как и общение по телефону.
Обычно проекция негативная. То есть, вы склонны испытывать дискомфорт когда общаетесь с человеком, на которого проецируете. Но бывает и позитивная, когда вам трудно принять свои собственные положительные качества. Не стоит объяснять почему этот случай реже.

Роль проекций в терапии

В терапии проекции часто взращиваются самим терапевтом для того, чтобы получить простой и ясный доступ к бессознательному клиента. Ведь содержание проекции всегда не осознается и так или иначе отвергается. Но при этом, совершенно точно, является частью личности самого клиента. Так что провоцируя проекцию, можно получить данные для работы легко и быстро.
Существует множество техник, которые стимулируют проекции. Это весь арсенал арт-терапевтических методов, всякие рисунки, скульптура, фотография, выбор карточек, ассоциативные карты, спектрокарты и подобное. Песочная, сказкотерапия строится на проекции. Направленная медитация – это также вариант направленной проекции.
Особенно ярко проекции можно наблюдать в терапевтических группах. Участники начинают проецировать друг на друга и на терапевта. Это практически неизбежно. Исследование этих проекций может быть полезно для всех участников процесса.
Источник

poles1469

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Original message
"Это все субъективно" - полностью с вами согласен.
Полностью с вами согласен!