Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

UKRAINE'S INDEPENDENCE DAY

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
And for Budaev with partners. I regret that you are not able to figure out the legacy of A.S. Pushkin, which should not be an obstacle to age. Apparently with the literature you have a strained relationship. It could be worse. But I agree with you that the national theme is not for us. Apparently that was exactly what A.Matushkin should have written, but he decided to give congratulations and give them away; It happens. I agree with you, we are not entitled to discuss the events that take place in Ukraine, we do not live there and are outside observers. But to express my opinion about the attitude of the type (I have an extremely negative attitude to the war in Ukraine) is the purely civic position of any person, a sane person. Or will you find one who says that for the war and the killing of civilians? I doubt it, I doubt it very much. I believe that with a letter to the presidents about our attitude to the events, I went too far. But this could not be reported categorically and the question would have been settled. And so, this topic certainly should be removed from the "agenda", but I have the greatest request for certain people, before writing something, wanting to show myself very knowledgeable, you should include brains.

Original message
И для Будаева с партнерами. Сожалею, что Вам не удается разобраться в наследии А.С Пушкина, чему возраст помехой являться не должен. Видимо с литературой у Вас натянутые отношения. Бывает и хуже. Но я согласен с Вами, что национальная тема не для нас. Видимо именно так и должен был написать А.Матушкин, но он решил поздравления отвесить и отвесил, неизвестно кому и с чем. Бывает. Я согласен с Вами, мы не вправе обсуждать события, которые происходят на Украине, мы там не живем и являемся сторонними наблюдателями. Но высказать свое мнение, об отношении типа ( Я крайне отрицательно отношусь к войне на Украине ) это чисто гражданская позиция любого человека, здравомыслящего человека. Или Вы найдете того, который скажет, что за войну и убийства мирного населения ? Сомневаюсь, очень сильно сомневаюсь. Полагаю, что с письмом президентам о нашем отношении к событиям я перегнул. Но об этом можно было сообщить не в категоричной форме и вопрос был бы исчерпан. А так, данная тема безусловно должна быть снята с " повестки дня ", но у меня есть к определенным лицам величайшая просьба, перед тем, как что-то писать, желая себя показать весьма осведомленным, следует мозги включать.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
I wrote about A.S. Pushkin. And this he wrote about worship before all European.
Eternal lackeys of Europe,
Her spiritual slaves.
You have perverted an ugly experience
And the ancestors betrayed the coffins.
At the whim of the evil serf,
Minions of others
You became a cattle in Europe,
You love the whistle whip.
You betrayed Russia a hundredfold,
Alien entrusted to the mind.
Russia forgave you, but back,
You pulled your neck to the yoke.
To you the Motherland, through a foreign land
And you are destined because
To know the will of only Mr.
And bow to him forever.

Vakhtang! in what language ...

Dear Igor Borisovich Kuznetsov from Riga!
Alexander Sergeevich PUSHKIN never wrote the lines that you quoted above.
HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY RELATION TO THEM.
WHAT DO YOU DO NOT LIKE AS WITH? PUSHKIN?
These verses were written by Elena Fominichna Lavrentieva October 23, 2003
This follows from here:
https://www.rospisatel.ru/lavrentjeva.htm
Look at the right column, the eighth poem from the top, called:
SO CALLED GALITSKY ELITE

Hello to literary Riga from literary Tula!

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Я писал о А.С.Пушкине. А это он писал о преклонении перед всем Европейским.
Лакеи вечные Европы,
Ее духовные рабы.
Вы извратили отчий опыт
И предков предали гробы.
По прихоти дурной-холопы,
Прислужники чужих затей,
Вы быдлом сделались Европы,
Вы полюбили свист плетей.
Вы предавали Русь стократно,
Чужому вверившись уму.
Вас Русь прощала, но обратно,
Тянули шею Вы к ярму.
Вам Родины милей чужбина
И суждено Вам потому,
Знать волю только господина
И вечно кланяться ему.

Вахтанг ! на каком языке ...

Уважаемый Игорь Борисович Кузнецов из Риги!
Александр Сергеевич ПУШКИН никогда не писал тех строк, которые вы привели выше.
ОН НЕ ИМЕЕТ К НИМ НИКАКОГО ОТНОШЕНИЯ.
ЗА ЧТО ВЫ ТАК НЕ ЛЮБИТЕ А.С. ПУШКИНА?
Написала эти стихи Елена Фоминична Лаврентьева 23 октября 2003 года
Это следует вот отсюда:
https://www.rospisatel.ru/lavrentjeva.htm
Посмотрите правый столбик, восьмое стихотворение с верху, называется:
ТАК НАЗЫВАЕМОЙ ГАЛИЦКОЙ ЭЛИТЕ

Привет литературной Риге от литературной Тулы!