Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good day, dear friends! I remind you that in Crimea, Balaklava, from October 1 to October 3 we have a conference. Check in September 30th. At this 2nd conference, we will have a constituent assembly of the NP International Detective Association. For accommodation to Alexander Link

For the foundation, I recall, a number of documents are required; for those who wish to enter as a founder, as physical. person, no difficulties, presence and passport required.
For jur. more complicated persons.

For legal entities of the Russian Federation:
- Full title;
- PSRN and the date of its assignment;
- TIN, PPC;
- Index, Legal address;
- telephone
Attention! Each founder of a legal entity provides 4 originals of the Protocol with the decision to be the founder of the Partnership, and in one copy a power of attorney for a representative (if the head of this legal entity is not present at the constituent assembly). And also a copy of the charter certified by its seal.

For legal entities not from the Russian Federation:
- Full title;
- PSRN and the date of its assignment;
- TIN, PPC;
- Index, Legal address;
- telephone
Data is provided in Russian.
Attention! Each founder of a legal entity provides 4 originals of the Protocol with the decision to be the founder of the Partnership, and in one copy a power of attorney for a representative (if the head of this legal entity is not present at the constituent assembly). And also a copy of the charter certified by its seal. The charter, protocol and power of attorney must be with a notarized translation into Russian.

SAMPLE PROTOCOL FOR JUR.FACE
PROTOCOL No.
Extraordinary General Meeting of Participants
Limited liability companies
"______________"

Date of the meeting of participants:
"_" ________________ 2011
Place of the meeting: Russia __________ St. Petersburg
Meeting start time: 8 hours. 00 min
Meeting end time: 10 hours. 00 min

Prior to the meeting, LLC _______________, PSRN ______________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) were registered as participants in the meeting and the following participants of the Company are present at the meeting:
1. Citizen of the Russian Federation (full name), passport issued., Registered at: having shares of 20% of the authorized capital of the Company, which corresponds to 20% of the vote of all votes of the participants of the Company.
2. Citizen of the Russian Federation (full name), passport issued., Registered at: holding 80% of the charter capital of the Company, which corresponds to 80% of the votes of all votes of the participants of the Company.
All members of the Society are present - 100 percent of the vote. The meeting is authorized to make decisions on agenda items.
The protocol is _____. The protocol is made in six copies.

AGENDA:
1. On participation in the establishment of the Nonprofit Partnership “______________________”, hereinafter the Partnership.
2. On the instruction to be the representative of the Company at the constituent assembly of the Partnership.

DECIDED: To approve the agenda.

Signature_________
Signature_________

Friends, do not drag out with the documents necessary for the foundation.

Who will not be able to attend the conference, but wants to become the founder of our organization, carefully read this post: Documents of the founders of the MOD.

Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Доброго времени суток, уважаемые друзья! Напоминаю, что в Крыму, г.Балаклава с 1 октября по 3 октября у нас конференция. Заезд 30 сентября. На этой 2 конференции у нас состоится учредительное собрание НП "Международное объединение детективов". По вопросам размещения к Александру Ссылка

Для учредительства, напоминаю, необходим ряд документов; для тех, кто желает вступить учредителем, как физ. лицо, сложностей нет, необходимо присутствие и паспорт.
Для юр. лиц посложней.

Для юридических лиц РФ :
- Полное название;
- ОГРН и дата его присвоения;
- ИНН, КПП;
- Индекс, Юридический адрес;
- телефон
Внимание! Каждый учредитель юридическое лицо предоставляет 4 оригинала Протокола с решением быть учредителем Партнерства, и в одном экземпляре доверенность на представителя (если на учредительном собрании не присутствует руководитель этого юридического лица). А также заверенную своей печатью копию устава.

Для юридических лиц не из РФ :
- Полное название;
- ОГРН и дата его присвоения;
- ИНН, КПП;
- Индекс, Юридический адрес;
- телефон
Данные предоставляются на русском языке.
Внимание! Каждый учредитель юридическое лицо предоставляет 4 оригинала Протокола с решением быть учредителем Партнерства, и в одном экземпляре доверенность на представителя (если на учредительном собрании не присутствует руководитель этого юридического лица). А также заверенную своей печатью копию устава. Устав, протокол и доверенность должны быть с нотариальным переводом на русский язык.

ОБРАЗЕЦ ПРОТОКОЛА ДЛЯ ЮР.ЛИЦА
ПРОТОКОЛ №
Внеочередного Общего собрания участников
Общества с ограниченной ответственностью
«______________»

Дата проведения собрания участников:
«_»________________2011 года
Место проведения собрания: Россия__________Санкт-Петербург
Время начала собрания: 8 час. 00 мин
Время окончания собрания: 10 час. 00 мин

До начала собрания зарегистрировались в качестве участников собрания ООО «_______________», ОГРН ______________ (далее – «Общество») и присутствуют на собрании следующие участники Общества:
1.Гражданин РФ (ФИО), паспорт , выдан ., зарегистрированный по адресу: , обладающий долями 20 % от уставного капитала Общества, что соответствует 20 % голосов от всех голосов участников Общества.
2. Гражданин РФ (ФИО), паспорт , выдан ., зарегистрированный по адресу: , обладающий долями 80 % от уставного капитала Общества, что соответствует 80 % голосов от всех голосов участников Общества.
Присутствуют все участники Общества - 100 процентов голосов. Собрание правомочно принимать решение по вопросам повестки дня.
Протокол ведет _____. Протокол изготавливается в шести экземплярах.

ПОВЕСТКА ДНЯ:
1. Об участии в учреждении Некоммерческого партнерства «______________________», далее Партнерство.
2. О поручении быть представителем Общества на учредительном собрании Партнерства.

ПОСТАНОВИЛИ: Утвердить повестку дня.

Подпись_________
Подпись_________

Друзья, не затягивайте с необходимыми для учредительства документами.

Кто не сможет присутствовать на конференции, но хочет выступить учредителем нашей организации внимательно почитайте данный пост: Документы Учредителей МОД.

С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
I hope before the conference we will be in time with the re-registration of the company, I will join as a legal entity.

Original message
надеюсь до конференции успеем с перерегистрацией фирмы, буду вступать как юр лицо.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Детективная служба Орлан. Харьков said:
I hope before the conference we will be in time with the re-registration of the company, I will join as a legal entity.
If you are a co-founder of a company, act as a physicist ...
There will not be much difference;) :)

Original message
надеюсь до конференции успеем с перерегистрацией фирмы, буду вступать как юр лицо.
Если ты соучредитель фирмы - выступай как физик...
Большой разницы не будет ;) :)
A

Anonymous

For individuals, you must also specify a residence permit with an index. I recommend immediately scanning the founders' passports to create the Partnership archive. In the application for membership there will be a clause on the protection of personal data of members - i.e. security guarantees.

Original message
Для физ лиц надо также указать прописку с индексом. Рекомендую сразу сканировать паспорта учредителей- для формирования архива Партнерства. В заявлении о вступлении в члены будет пункт о защите персональных данных членов- т.е. гарантии безопасности.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. said:
If you are a co-founder of a company, act as a physicist ...
There will not be much difference;) :)
Today I am the sole founder of DIAS ORLAN LLC, I think it is more advisable to act as a legal entity from Orlan, and not from myself.
what say

Original message
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. said:
Если ты соучредитель фирмы - выступай как физик...
Большой разницы не будет ;) :)
на сегодняшний день я единственный учредитель ООО "ДИАС ОРЛАН",думаю целесообразней выступать как юр лицо от Орлана, а не от себя лично.
что скажите?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Logically.

Original message
Логично.