A temporary turn in history

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат. said:
Thank you, the material is very interesting, I did not know this story, now I’ll take a deeper look!
There is a good folk wisdom: "Do not believe every word," especially when this word comes from the mouth of Judah.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат. said:
Спасибо, материал очень интересный, я не знал этой истории, теперь поинтересуюсь поглубже!
Есть хорошая народная мудрость: "Не каждому слову верь", тем более когда это слово исходит из уст иуды.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Guys! you didn’t learn anything new .... read his next lie .... Those colleagues who gave years of their lives to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, imagine: your colleague, who was trusted and trusted, went to a gang of killers, many colleagues died because of him. ... then he "climbs out" in the media and tells, I fought for the truth, I am good, etc. ....... all the same, but in a different structure .... but the essence is the same- rat....

Original message
Парни! ничего вы нового не узнали....почитали очередную его ложь....Те коллеги, кто органам МВД годы жизни отдал- представьте : ваш сослуживец, которому верили и доверяли- ушёл в банду убийц, из-за него погибли многие сослуживцы....потом он "вылазит" в СМИ и рассказывает- я за правду боролся, я- хороший и т.д.......всё то же самое, но в другой структуре....а суть та же- крыса....

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо said:
Guys! you didn’t learn anything new .... read his next lie .... Those colleagues who gave years of their lives to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, imagine: your colleague, who was trusted and trusted, went to a gang of killers, many colleagues died because of him. ... then he "climbs out" in the media and tells, I fought for the truth, I am good, etc. ....... all the same, but in a different structure .... but the essence is the same- rat....

I agree.
+100

Original message
Парни! ничего вы нового не узнали....почитали очередную его ложь....Те коллеги, кто органам МВД годы жизни отдал- представьте : ваш сослуживец, которому верили и доверяли- ушёл в банду убийц, из-за него погибли многие сослуживцы....потом он "вылазит" в СМИ и рассказывает- я за правду боролся, я- хороший и т.д.......всё то же самое, но в другой структуре....а суть та же- крыса....

Согласен.
+100

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre

In the "bullseye". I agree 100%.

Original message

В самое "яблочко".Согласен на 100%.

Дима-Минск

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
detective-in-minsk.mozello.ru

I agree to 1000%

Original message

согласен на 1000 %

Дима-Минск

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
detective-in-minsk.mozello.ru
Kalugin was still lucky, Gordievsky was generally sentenced to the tower.

Original message
Калугину еще повезло, Гордиевского вообще к вышке приговорили.
Ч

Частный детектив. Timofey. Челябинск.

Fact-one: TENS of ILLEGALS AND AGENTS PSU KGB of the USSR turned out to be behind the lattice because of this "democrat" !!!!!! ....... ROT AND RAT !!!! .....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one hundred%!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original message
Факт- один: ДЕСЯТКИ НЕЛЕГАЛОВ И АГЕНТОВ ПГУ КГБ СССР ОКАЗАЛИСЬ ЗА РЕШЁТКОЙ ИЗ-ЗА ЭТОГО "ДЕМОКРАТА"!!!!!!.......ГНИЛЬ И КРЫСА!!!!.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!100%!!!!!!!!!!!!