Defensive defense

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Агентство. Генерал. Новосибирск. said:
It seems to me - this is very important! Where is the crime, why a criminal case? Until now, the right to necessary defense is only on paper ...
:( :( :(

An elementary pumping out of money ... Stubs, no one can give any lave and the cops and prosecutors will not get any damages ... Dumb calculation on the "general legal illiteracy" of the population ...

Original message
Агентство. Генерал. Новосибирск. said:
Мне кажется - это очень актуально! Где тут состав преступления, почему возбудили уголовное дело? До сих пор право на необходимую оборону у нас только на бумаге...
:( :( :(

Элементарная выкачка денег... Упереться, никому никаких лавэ не давать и ничерта у полисменов и прокурорских не получится... Тупой расчет на "всеобщую юридическую безграмотность" населения...

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
During my practice, I only once encountered the fact that for the murder with the aim of the necessary defense, the prosecutor immediately refused !!! But it was a long time ago - in 1995, and even in the North! There, people are a little different! So that prosecutor - in Oymyakon - Vasiliev, his last name - then he advised me that never shoot at the limbs, but only to defeat - and there would be the necessary defense. But, friends, it was only with that prosecutor, and even in the North! And there, in general - "The law is the taiga, and the bear is the prosecutor" !!!
But before serving in the Krasnodar Territory - for a warning shot in the air - the local prosecutor’s office immediately opened a criminal case, and pulled out so much ...

Original message
За свою практику, я всего один раз столкнулся с тем, что за убийство с целью необходимой обороны, прокурор сразу сделал отказной!!! Но это было давно - в 1995 году, да еще и на Севере! Там люди немного другие! Так тот прокурор - в Оймяконе был - Васильев, его фамилия - потом и мне посоветовал, что никогда не стреляй по конечностям, а только на поражение - и будет необходимая оборона. Но, друзья, это было только при том прокуроре, да еще и на Севере! А там, вообще - "Закон - тайга, а медведь - прокурор"!!!
А вот проходя до этого службу в Краснодарском крае - за предупредительный выстрел в воздух - местная прокуратура сразу возбуждала уголовное дело, и столько всего вытягивала ...

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Andrey, as always, you are right, only to defeat or it will only get worse, but in the described
Situations both opened the case and cease (reinsurers damn).

Original message
Андрей, ты как всегда прав, только на поражение или будет только хуже, а в описанной
ситуации как возбудили дело так и прекратят (перестраховщики блин).

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
I completely agree - they were only excited to pump money.
Thank you, Andrey.

Original message
полностью согласен - возбудили только для выкачки денег.
Андрей спасибо.
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
I agree, we must be afraid of the survivors of the necessary defense, and if we blame, then blame so that he never speaks. With a crook just like that !!! And as it is explained in the article that the crook allegedly made a mistake in the apartment, these were his problems, he harmed his health and tried to rob. And the security forces, as always, are reinsurance. Otherwise, we will reach the point of obscurity, and we will not even have the right to stand up for our lives and our loved ones.

Original message
Согласен, надо боятся оставшихся в живых от необходимой обороны, а уж если валить, то валить, чтобы уже никогда не заговорил. С жульем только так!!! И как там поясняют в статье, что якобы жулик ошибся квартирой, так это его проблемы, он нанес вред здоровью и пытался ограбить. А у силовиков как всегда перестраховка. Иначе мы до обсурда дойдем, и за жизнь свою и своих близких не вправе будем даже постоять.
Д

Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат.

I agree with a colleague from Novosibirsk - complete nonsense, I'm at a loss, people miraculously escaped, what kind of bl ... doubts ???!

Original message
Согласен с коллегой из новосибирска - бред полный, я в недоумении, люди чудом спаслись, какие тут бл... сомнения???!
The case was opened so that, as they say, they didn’t relax, get nervous, etc. In normal terms, in “our rush” it seems in no way.

Original message
Дело возбудили,чтобы как говорится не расслаблялись,понервничали и т.д.По-нормальному в "нашей раше" похоже никак.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

Original message
Ч

Частный детектив. Timofey. Челябинск.

Yes, I just have no words. KAZLA 100% stick for easy chopped decided .....

Original message
Да у меня просто нет слов. КАЗЛЫ 100% палку по легкому рубануть решили.....

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
A pensioner shot three strangers from a machine gun who came to rob him

"A bloody story broke out in the village of Sengileevsky, Stavropol Territory. A 61-year-old local resident shot three Gypsies who had infiltrated his site.
408841_800.jpg

A pensioner found three strangers 43, 19 and 16 years old on his plot of land. Uninvited guests said they were collecting scrap metal, a conflict ensued between the owner and the company.

At some point, the pensioner returned to the house, and soon came out with a Kalashnikov assault rifle in his hands and shot all three, transmits 360 channel. A 43-year-old man died on the spot, a 16-year-old boy died several hours later in a hospital. Doctors are still fighting for the life of a 19-year-old.

The pensioner was detained, the detectives have to find out where the man got military weapons. The pensioner himself said that he had bought a machine gun in Chechnya during the hostilities.

“The man is suspected of killing two people, attempted murder of a third, as well as illegal acquisition and possession of firearms,” the ICR press service in the Stavropol Territory said.

It seems to me alone that it is time to already allow citizens to protect their property from any encroachment. Because it is more effective, as it turns out. I think the gypsies are unlikely to decide to collect scrap metal in this village again.
A pensioner shot three strangers from a machine gun who came to rob him

Original message
Пенсионер расстрелял из автомата троих чужаков, пришедших его ограбить

"Кровавая история разыгралась в поселке Сенгилеевском Ставропольского края. 61-летний местный житель расстрелял троих цыган, проникших на его участок.
408841_800.jpg

Пенсионер застал на своем приусадебном участке троих незнакомцев 43, 19 и 16 лет. Незваные гости заявили, что собирают металлолом, между хозяином и компанией завязался конфликт.

В какой-то момент пенсионер вернулся в дом, а вскоре вышел с автоматом Калашникова в руках и расстрелял всех троих, передает телеканал 360. 43-летний мужчина умер на месте, 16-летний подросток скончался спустя несколько часов в больнице. За жизнь 19-летнего до сих пор борются врачи.

Пенсионера задержали, сыщикам предстоит выяснить, откуда у мужчины боевое оружие. Сам пенсионер сообщил, что купил автомат в Чечне во время боевых действий.

«Мужчина подозревается в убийстве двух человек, покушении на жизнь третьего, а также в незаконном приобретении и хранении огнестрельного оружия», — сообщили в пресс-службе СКР по Ставропольскому краю."

Мне одному кажется, что пора бы уже разрешить гражданам защищать свою собственность от всяких посягательств. Потому что это эффективнее, как оказывается. Думаю, цыгане снова вряд ли решат в этом поселке собирать "металлолом".
Пенсионер расстрелял из автомата троих чужаков, пришедших его ограбить