Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Is it possible to identify a subscriber by GSM-movement?

Jingo

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Dear forum users, tell me please.
Do mobile network operators retain GSM-movement of subscribers?
There is a GPS “tour” of the thief who stole the samsung galaxy s ii.
Google locator recorded 3-hour GPS activity from specific houses and back. There was also activity at the start and finish points all night. You can make a map from GSM data (CID, LAC, MCC, MNC) - I think there are enough points 10
Can the operator determine the number, the owner of which was at a certain time in known places?
While he was walking, most likely, besides my phone, he had his own.

3e01ab56d897.jpg

Thank.

Original message
Уважаемые форумчане, подскажите пожалуйста.
Сохраняют ли операторы сотовой сети GSM-перемещение абонентов?
Есть GPS-"турне" вора, который украл samsung galaxy s ii.
Гугл-локатор записал 3-х часовую GPS-активность от конкретных домов и обратно. Также была активность в точке старта и финиша всю ночь. Можно составить карту из GSM-данных(CID,LAC,MCC,MNC) - думаю точек 10 хватит
Может ли оператор определить номер, владелец которых были в известное время в известных местах?
Пока он гулял, скорее всего кроме моего телефона у него был и свой.

3e01ab56d897.jpg

Спасибо.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Jingo said:
Do mobile network operators retain GSM-movement of subscribers?
Can the operator determine the number, the owner of which was at a certain time in known places?

Save. Can.

Original message
Jingo said:
Сохраняют ли операторы сотовой сети GSM-перемещение абонентов?
Может ли оператор определить номер, владелец которых были в известное время в известных местах?

Сохраняют. Может.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Частный детектив. Владивосток. said:
Save. Can.

I confirm categorically.

Original message
Частный детектив. Владивосток. said:
Сохраняют. Может.

Подтверждаю категорически.

Jingo

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Thank you, but is the subscriber and his number determined in case of a crime (in my case, the theft of my dear phone)?
This is done in practice - who knows?

Original message
Спасибо, а определяют ли абонента и его номер в случае преступления (в моей случае кража дорогого мне телефона)?
Такое делают на практике - знает кто?

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
At the time of the crime, determine all the numbers of mobile operators located in this square. As a rule, this is done when committing particularly serious crimes. But you can try to achieve this and your case.

Original message
На момент совершения преступления определяют все номера сотовых операторов, находящихся в этом квадрате. Как правило это делают при совершении особо тяжких преступлений. Но можно попытаться добиться этого и вашем случае.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

Original message
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
At the time of the crime, determine all the numbers of mobile operators located in this square. As a rule, this is done when committing particularly serious crimes. But you can try to achieve this and your case.
All right! But being realistic - in your case it is practically impossible to achieve this, if it succeeds, it will take a lot of time.

Original message
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
На момент совершения преступления определяют все номера сотовых операторов, находящихся в этом квадрате. Как правило это делают при совершении особо тяжких преступлений. Но можно попытаться добиться этого и вашем случае.
Все верно! Но являясь реалистами - в Вашем случае этого добиться практически не реально, если и удастся, то это займет много времени.