Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Nosov Yuri Gennadievich fraudulent detective from Yekaterinburg

Elena21

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Г. Екатеринбург пр. Космонавтов 87 кв. 27
Nosov Yuri Gennadievich is a detective swindler.

I turned to Yuri Gennadievich Nosov as a detective to follow the person in order to reveal the fact of adultery. He described how he works, that there will be photo and video reports. Having taken the prepayment in full, he called the next day and started talking to me a lot about the object, but not on the case, but just information about old places of work, the availability of real estate, etc. etc. lied that the object does not live at the address provided by me from which one it is necessary to track. I gave him the latest documentation that the object lives there. He twisted out, saying nonsense. After 3 weeks, I did not receive any report, although regular reporting was promised and the surveillance period was 2 weeks. I wrote to him, to which he referred to the fact that he was not in the city, promised to provide all the materials the next day. He sent me some kind of certificate from different angles about the place of work and a video of the city at night from the plane window. This he called the main info. I didn’t provide anything else at all. The final final report was his oral conversation on the phone (the conversation was recorded on a dictaphone) and there were just his fantasies and conjectures about the monitored object.
Nosov Yuri, a detective from Yekaterinburg turned out to be a simple thief and a swindler, he often talked drunk. He gave many interviews about his activities in Yekaterinburg and therefore I turned to him. But it turned out to be posturing and lies, an ordinary charlatan and not a professional!

Attachments

• IMG-20210518-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210518-WA0004.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 150
Original message
Носов Юрий Геннадьевич - детектив мошенник.

Я обратилась к Носову Юрию Геннадьевичу как к детективу проследить за человеком, чтобы выявить факт супружеской измены. Он описал как он работает, что будут фото и видео отчёты. Взяв предоплату в полном объеме, позвонил на следующий день и начал мне говорить много об обьекте, но не по делу, а просто надерганную информацию о старых местах работ, наличии недвижимости и т.д. и т.п. наврал, что объект не проживает по адресу, предоставленному мною с какого именно нужно отследить. Я ему предоставила свежую документацию, что обьект там проживает. Он вывернулся, наговорив ерунды. Через 3 недели никакого отчета я не получила, хотя было обещано регулярная отчётность и срок слежки 2 недели. Я ему написала, на что он сослался на то, что не в городе, пообещал все материалы предоставить на следующий день. Он мне прислал какую то справку в разных ракурсах о месте работы и видео ночного города с окна самолета. Это он назвал основной инфой. Более ничего не предоставил вообще. Конечным итоговым отчетом был его устный разговор по телефону( разговор ч записана на диктофон) и там были всего лишь его фантазии и домыслы об отслеживаемом обьекте.
Носов Юрий , детектив из Екатеринбурга оказался простым вором и мошенником, часто разговаривал пьяный. Он дал много интервью о своей деятельности в Екатеринбурге и поэтому я к нему обратилась. Но это оказалось позерство и вранье, обыкновенный шарлатан и не профессионал!