whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

He resigned - he fell into pinkerton

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
If you are reluctant to work, you need to change jobs (Article cited in part, full material, link below)

He resigned - he fell into pinkertones

"Holmes" and "Colombo" live among us, and not just in the pages of detective novels and in telly teens. Private detectives are always ready to provide their services to people with different social status, whether it is an ordinary cleaning lady or a VIP person. Detectives can check the staff of a large company for “lice”, track your child, track down a distant relative, spy on an unfaithful spouse ... And not some amateurs, but reserve officers, former employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine and intelligence agencies. So, Alexander, a former intelligence operative, has been working as a detective at the Kassandra agency for two years now.

- For more than 20 years I have worked for the benefit of the Ukrainian people and retired after my seniority. I gained a lot of experience in such matters. Because I was not going to stay home just like that. Fell into detectives, - says Alexander.

This work is quite complicated and sometimes dangerous. However, according to the man, working as a detective is much more interesting and profitable than at the previous place of work. The earnings of a private investigator can be envied by an ordinary civil service worker.

Everything is simple here: there are orders - there is work. I did one thing - smoke a cigar, drink cognac and quickly run to do the following. As the saying goes, the wolf’s legs are fed. If indicated in numbers, then the monthly income varies from 5 to 15 thousand hryvnia.

There are unpleasant moments in the detective’s work. Often, scammers and dishonest people need the services of a detective. The detective immediately sends such potential customers home.

- It used to be that the leaders of large firms asked me to organize a “setup” for a competing company or to do something else not very good. But this I do not do, I have a strict principle. After all, all my colleagues, just like me, have given many years of their lives in the name of the safety of Ukrainians, ”the detective says.

+ Implementation of abilities and skills after retirement.

- The ability to endanger yourself by completing an order. Unstable salary.

Source https://kp.ua/daily/211211/316787/

Original message
Коль трудиться неохота, нужно поменять работу (Статья процитирована частично, полный материал-ссылка внизу)

Ушел в отставку - попал в пинкертоны

"Холмсы" и "коломбо" живут среди нас, а не только на страницах детективных романов да в телетянучках. Частные детективы всегда готовы предоставить свои услуги людям с различным социальным статусом, будь то обычная уборщица или VIP-персона. Сыщики могут проверить "на вшивость" персонал крупной компании, проследить за вашим ребенком, разыскать дальнего родственника, устроить слежку за неверным супругом… И берутся за это не какие-нибудь дилетанты, а офицеры в запасе, бывшие работники МВД, СБУ и разведки. Так, детективом в агентстве "Кассандра" вот уже два года трудится Александр, бывший оперативник спецслужбы.

- Более 20 лет я работал во благо украинского народа и вышел на пенсию по выслуге лет. Опыт в подобных делах у меня набрался большой. Потому я не собирался сидеть дома просто так. Подался в детективы, - говорит Александр.

Работа эта достаточно сложная и порой опасная. Однако, как утверждает мужчина, работать детективом куда интереснее и прибыльнее, чем на прошлом месте работы. Заработку мастера частного сыска может позавидовать и обычный работник госслужбы.

Тут все просто: есть заказы - есть работа. Сделал одно дело - кури сигару, пей коньяк и быстренько беги делать следующее. Как говорится, волка ноги кормят. Если обозначить в цифрах, то месячный доход варьируется от 5 до 15 тысяч гривен.

В работе детектива бывают и неприятные моменты. Нередко в услугах сыщика нуждаются мошенники и нечистые на руку люди. Таких потенциальных клиентов детектив сразу отправляет домой.

- Бывало, руководители крупных фирм просили меня организовать "подставу" компании-конкуренту или сделать еще кое-что не очень хорошее. Но таким я не занимаюсь, у меня строгий принцип. Ведь все мои коллеги так же, как и я, отдали много лет жизни во имя безопасности украинцев, - рассказывает сыщик.

+ Реализация способностей и навыков после выхода в отставку.

- Возможность подвергнуть себя опасности, выполняя заказ. Нестабильная зарплата.

Источник https://kp.ua/daily/211211/316787/

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Thanks Igor.

Original message
спасибо Игорь.
Thank.

Original message
Спасибо.

Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su
Thanks Igor.

Original message
Спасибо, Игорь.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Детективное агентство. Коракс. Харьков. said:
Because I was not going to stay home just like that. Fell in detectives

And it is right!

Original message
Потому я не собирался сидеть дома просто так. Подался в детективы

И это - правильно!

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Because I was not going to stay home just like that. Fell in detectives

And it is right!

So it’s not me who succumbed, although I did too: lol:

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Потому я не собирался сидеть дома просто так. Подался в детективы

И это - правильно!

Так это ж не я подался, хотя и я тоже :lol:
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
The traditional moment is retirement and continuing to do what you love.
Igor, thanks for the article !!!

Original message
Традиционный момент - выход на пенсию и продолжение заниматься любимым делом.
Игорь, спасибо за статью!!!