+79214188555

Social payments increase in Russia

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
From January 1, several new laws come into force in Russia at once. Many of them relate to increasing social benefits. Young doctors who decide to work in the countryside will now begin to pay a million rubles of "lifting". This money will not be taxed, and you can spend it at your own discretion. The only condition is that you have to work in the village for at least five years. In 2012, this state will spend 11 billion rubles, that is, 11 thousand people will be able to move to the village under the program. And doctors in the village will be paid compensation. A little - an average of 1200 rubles per month.

The monetary allowance of servicemen is significantly increasing - by 2.5–3 times. As before, it will consist of a salary for the position and rank, as well as various allowances. The difference is that now the base salaries will sharply increase, which are the basis for calculating all other payments.

Military pensions will also increase - more than one and a half times. And this will affect all, without exception, military pensioners, regardless of departmental affiliation - that is, former employees of law enforcement agencies, and special services, and the defense ministry.

And people with disabilities who have been injured in military service will now begin to receive their monthly pension increase for the first time. The amount of compensation - for example, for people with disabilities of the first group - will amount to 14 thousand rubles, the Russia 24 television channel reports.

Original message
С 1 января в России вступают в силу сразу несколько новых законов. Многие из них касаются повышения социальных выплат. Молодым врачам, решившим работать на селе, теперь начнут платить миллион рублей «подъемных». Эти деньги не будут облагаться налогом, и потратить их можно будет по своему усмотрению. Единственное условие — проработать в деревне нужно не меньше пяти лет. В 2012 году на это государство потратит 11 миллиардов рублей, то есть переехать в деревню по программе смогут 11 тысяч человек. А еще медикам на селе будут платить компенсации. Немного — в среднем по 1200 рублей в месяц.

Существенно увеличивается денежное довольствие военнослужащих — в 2,5–3 раза. Как и прежде, оно будет состоять из оклада по должности и званию, а также различных надбавок. Разница в том, что теперь резко вырастут размеры базовых окладов, которые являются основой для начисления всех остальных выплат.

Увеличатся и военные пенсии — более чем в полтора раза. И коснется это уже всех без исключения военных пенсионеров независимо от ведомственной принадлежности — то есть и бывших работников правоохранительных органов, и спецслужб, и минобороны.

А инвалиды, получившие травмы на военной службе, теперь впервые начнут получать ежемесячную прибавку к пенсии. Размер компенсации — например, для инвалидов первой группы — составит 14 тысяч рублей, передает телеканал «Россия 24».

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I would like to believe in it! As for the Ministry of Internal Affairs:
I read on the forum of the Ministry of Internal Affairs who and how much received a new pension. Some kind of nonsense. I talked to the head of the department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, said that the new will receive even less than before, because. cancel incentive allowances.

Original message
Хотелось бы в это верить! Что касается МВД:
Читал на форуме МВД, кто и сколько получил по новому пенсию.Бред какой то.Разговаривал с нач.кадров МОВД-говорит, что по новому будет получать даже меньше, чем было,т.к. отменят стимулирующие надбавки.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
I read on the forum of the Ministry of Internal Affairs who and how much received a new pension.

My partner in Tula claims that the pension for the Ministry of Internal Affairs, at the end of December 2011, was issued immediately for two months (January and February) of 2012 ...

Original message
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
Читал на форуме МВД, кто и сколько получил по новому пенсию.

Мой партнёр в Туле утверждает, что пенсию по МВД, в конце декабря 2011 года выдали сразу за два месяца (январь и февраль) 2012 года...

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I received it at the end of December, in January already in a new way. According to my calculations, out of the promised 1.6-1.7% increase, I was deceived by at least 1,500 rubles.

Original message
Я получил в конце декабря, за январь уже по новому.По моим подсчетам из олбещанных 1,6-1,7 % увеличения меня обманули , как минимум на 1 500 р.