+79214188555

III Conference NP "MOD". Krasnodar from October 4 to October 8

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
I fully support the words of Oleg, everything was just super! A lot of interesting things were said in the official part, as well as in the unofficial part too. New acquaintances, great impressions, versatile communication and of course the sea, pool, cafe, bar, barbecue, magic tricks (thanks to Olegas, as I was in childhood) and so on and so forth ... Thanks a lot to the organizers of this conference!
And also milk porridge in the morning was very subject :)

Original message
Полностью поддерживаю слова Олега, все было просто супер! Много было рассказано интересного в официальной части, а так же и в неофициальной части тоже. Новые знакомства, отличные впечатления, разностороннее общение ну и конечно же море, бассейн, кафе, бар, шашлыки, фокусы (спасибо Олегасу, как в детстве побывал) и так далее и тому подобное... Спасибо огромное организаторам этой конференции!
А еще очень в тему была молочная кашка по утрам :)

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Not a modest question of the participant of the 1st and 2nd conferences of the MOD: And what specific decisions were made at the 3rd conference for the development of the MOD? This is what distinguished the 1st and 2nd conferences. Regardless of various factors, the role of this forum for the development of MOD as an organization is interesting ...

Original message
Не скромный вопрос участника 1й и 2й конференций МОД: А какие конкретно решения приняты на 3й конференции для развития МОД? Именно этим отличались 1я и 2я конференции. Не зависимо от разных факторов- интересна роль этого форума для развития МОД как организации...
Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо said:
Not a modest question of the participant of the 1st and 2nd conferences of the MOD: And what specific decisions were made at the 3rd conference for the development of the MOD? This is what distinguished the 1st and 2nd conferences. Regardless of various factors, the role of this forum for the development of MOD as an organization is interesting ...

Good afternoon, Igor!

I’ll say it from myself. Any professional Association is specific people ... If they are interested in communicating with each other, then this Association has the right to Life ... MOD has such a Right ...

With respect,
Oleg Zimin

Original message
Не скромный вопрос участника 1й и 2й конференций МОД: А какие конкретно решения приняты на 3й конференции для развития МОД? Именно этим отличались 1я и 2я конференции. Не зависимо от разных факторов- интересна роль этого форума для развития МОД как организации...

Добрый день, Игорь !

Скажу от себя. Любое профессиональное Объединение это конкретные люди... Если им интересно общаться друг с другом, значит это Объединение имеет право на Жизнь... МОД имеет такое Право...

С Уважением,
Олег Зимин
I arrived on Monday, the day before ... Now three assignments from our colleagues and all three from my new comrades are in work ...

Original message
Я прилетел в понедельник, позавчера... Сейчас в работе три поручения от наших коллег и все три от моих новых товарищей...

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
ЗОВ said:
I arrived on Monday, the day before ... Now three assignments from our colleagues and all three from my new comrades are in work ...

Oleg, I agree unequivocally. This is a super-result of any live meeting when colleagues from different regions gather. But this is from the area of private contacts. Simply, many were at the origins of the MOD as an organization, hence the question of solutions ...

Original message
ЗОВ said:
Я прилетел в понедельник, позавчера... Сейчас в работе три поручения от наших коллег и все три от моих новых товарищей...

Олег, согласен однозначно. Это супер-результат любой встречи "вживую", когда собираются коллеги из разных регионов. Но это из области частных контактов. Просто, многие были у истоков МОД как организации, отсюда и был вопрос о решениях...

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com

I think the management of the MOD will answer this question in a specially designated branch. Not a few issues were discussed and a decision was made on many.

Original message

Я думаю на этот вопрос ответят руководство МОД в специально отведенной для этого ветке. Было обсуждено не мало вопросов и по многим было принято решение.
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
MOD started from this forum, and VAPD, in fact, doesn’t need to tell a lot about its role. Our business is right - chop cabbage! :)

Original message
С этого форума начался МОД да и ВАПД по сути-какая его роль рассказывать много не надо. Наше дело правое-рубить капусту! :)
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Detektyvai Kaune said:
priviet vsem
vsio super, Konferencija proschla uspechno.
vstretil mnogo dastojnich liudej.
Mario, you talked about a friend’s liver))))

Original message
Detektyvai Kaune said:
priviet vsem
vsio super, Konferencija proschla uspechno.
vstretil mnogo dastojnich liudej.
Марио, ты про печень друга расказал))))