Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Частный детектив. Украина. Сумы said:
Роберт said:
Yes, in Russia, in general, relations with Ukraine are not perceived in the political aspect: D so, given and all. All along with the news from the Leningrad or Pskov region. They said three sentences in the news and forgot.

Thank you for once again letting Ukraine through. The main thing is that at the FORUM there would not be such an attitude towards colleagues from Ukraine as you described above.
Colleagues deserve much more. Masters of their craft should not depend on pieces of paper in the government. And experience is always with you. But I despise politicians, the flag of my attitude towards them does not change.

Original message
Роберт said:
Да в России вообще отношения с Украиной не воспринимают в политическом аспекте :D так , данность и все. Все в ряду с новостями из Ленинградской или Псковской области. Сказали три предложения в новостях и забыли.

Спасибо, что в очередной раз "попустили" Украину. Главное, что-бы на ФОРУМЕ к коллегам из Украины не было такого отношения как Вы описали выше.
Коллеги заслуживают много большего. Мастера своего дела от бумажек в правительстве зависеть не должны. Да и опыт всегда с тобой. А политиков я всех презираю, флаг моего отношения к ним не меняет.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Роберт said:
Yes, in Russia, in general, relations with Ukraine are not perceived in the political aspect: D so, given and all. All along with the news from the Leningrad or Pskov region. They said three sentences in the news and forgot.

Thank you for once again letting Ukraine through. The main thing is that at the FORUM there would not be such an attitude towards colleagues from Ukraine as you described above. [/

You can ask who let Ukraine in. May you think that I'm wrong to say about the law. Well, I just expressed my personal opinion, which I took from my personal experience.

Original message
Роберт said:
Да в России вообще отношения с Украиной не воспринимают в политическом аспекте :D так , данность и все. Все в ряду с новостями из Ленинградской или Псковской области. Сказали три предложения в новостях и забыли.

Спасибо, что в очередной раз "попустили" Украину. Главное, что-бы на ФОРУМЕ к коллегам из Украины не было такого отношения как Вы описали выше.[/

Можно вопрос кто попустил Украину. Можете вы считаете что я не прав говоря о законе. Ну я просто высказал свое личное мнение которое вынес из своего личного опыта.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Роберт said:
If government agencies are obliged to respond to detectives' requests in a timely manner, then this is already great progress. And if they also allow archives and they will take copies for detectives, then finally ...
And then a copy of the same sentence you get sick of getting in court. A lawyer is a hundred times easier to work with.
Dreaming is not harmful, it is harmful not to dream! :)

Original message
Роберт said:
Если обяжут госорганы отвечать на запросы детективов в установленные сроки, то это уже большой прогресс. А если еще и в архивы допустят и копии для детективов снимать будут, тогда ваще......
А то копию того же приговора задолбаешься получить в суде. Адвокату в сто раз проще работать.
Мечтать не вредно, вредно не мечтать! :)

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Роберт said:
Роберт said:

Thank you for once again letting Ukraine through. The main thing is that at the FORUM there would not be such an attitude towards colleagues from Ukraine as you described above.
Colleagues deserve much more. Masters of their craft should not depend on pieces of paper in the government. And experience is always with you. But I despise politicians, the flag of my attitude towards them does not change.

PEACE LABOR MAY.

Original message
Роберт said:
Роберт said:

Спасибо, что в очередной раз "попустили" Украину. Главное, что-бы на ФОРУМЕ к коллегам из Украины не было такого отношения как Вы описали выше.
Коллеги заслуживают много большего. Мастера своего дела от бумажек в правительстве зависеть не должны. Да и опыт всегда с тобой. А политиков я всех презираю, флаг моего отношения к ним не меняет.

МИР, ТРУД, МАЙ.

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
STEVE said:
Роберт said:

Thank you for once again letting Ukraine through. The main thing is that at the FORUM there would not be such an attitude towards colleagues from Ukraine as you described above. [/

You can ask who let Ukraine in. May you think that I'm wrong to say about the law. Well, I just expressed my personal opinion, which I took from my personal experience.

Steve darling this to Robert's thought was a saying. The world is friendship.

Original message
STEVE said:
Роберт said:

Спасибо, что в очередной раз "попустили" Украину. Главное, что-бы на ФОРУМЕ к коллегам из Украины не было такого отношения как Вы описали выше.[/

Можно вопрос кто попустил Украину. Можете вы считаете что я не прав говоря о законе. Ну я просто высказал свое личное мнение которое вынес из своего личного опыта.

Стив дорогой это на мысль Роберта было высказывание. Мир - дружба.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Частный детектив. Плотников Юрий. Хабаровск. said:
Роберт said:
If government agencies are obliged to respond to detectives' requests in a timely manner, then this is already great progress. And if they also allow archives and they will take copies for detectives, then finally ...
And then a copy of the same sentence you get sick of getting in court. A lawyer is a hundred times easier to work with.
Dreaming is not harmful, it is harmful not to dream! :)
And if you dream, then you can get to Skvortsovo-Stepanovo or Kanadchikova Cottage: D

Original message
Частный детектив. Плотников Юрий. Хабаровск. said:
Роберт said:
Если обяжут госорганы отвечать на запросы детективов в установленные сроки, то это уже большой прогресс. А если еще и в архивы допустят и копии для детективов снимать будут, тогда ваще......
А то копию того же приговора задолбаешься получить в суде. Адвокату в сто раз проще работать.
Мечтать не вредно, вредно не мечтать! :)
А если замечтаться, то можно попасть в Скворцово-Степаново или на Канадчикову Дачу :D

Запаренко Александр Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская 23. +7(812)9
Website
www.detective-profi.ru
The law is shit! Not much different from Russian. No rights. About information support - everything is as always - "with personal consent, etc.", no obligations alone are right, so my fellow Ukrainians will have to work like us at their own peril and risk. Better than the draft law of Lithuania I have not seen.

Original message
Закон - гавно! Не многим отличается от Российского. Никаких прав. Об информационном обеспечении - все как всегда - "с личного согласия и т.д.", прав никаких одни обязанности, поэтому моим землякам-хохлам прийдется работать как и нам, на свой страх и риск. Лучше проекта закона Литовского я еще не видел.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
All the same, I think we need a law like our American then believe me it will work cool.

Original message
Все таки я думаю нужен закон типа нашего Американского тогда поверьте мне работать будет классно.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
STEVE said:
All the same, I think we need a law like our American then believe me it will work cool.

Who will give such a blank check? Their toad will crush if there is no full control.

Original message
STEVE said:
Все таки я думаю нужен закон типа нашего Американского тогда поверьте мне работать будет классно.

Кто же даст такой карт бланш? Их жаба задавит если не будет полного контроля.