Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Missing child, Krasnodar, KMP.

Елена Алмазова

Private access level
Reaction score
Alena (Muck Ordinary) wrote that the children fled, as I understood, out of love. She is 13, he is 16 ... idiots ... poor parents. Pour these lovers on the first number.

Original message
Алёна(Гадость Обыкновенная)написала, что дети сбежали, как я поняла, из-за любви. Ей 13, ему 16...идиоты...бедные родители. Всыпать этим любовникам надо по первое число.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Well, thank God ... This time, everything is fine ...

Original message
Ну слава Богу...В этот раз- все благополучно...
Reaction score
Website
www.stihi.ru
The guys worked quickly. The entire Komsomol MKR of Krasnodar was in leaflets. When I found out that the girl’s friend was also gone, I suggested that relatives contact our editorial office. Parents were not up to it. I am very glad that everything was successfully resolved. A lot of respect for the guys. Well done:!::!::!:

Original message
Ребята сработали оперативно. Весь Комсомольский МКР г. Краснодара был в листовках. Когда я узнал, что пропал и друг девочки, предложил родственникам обратиться в нашу редакцию. Родителям было не до этого. Очень рад, что всё удачно разрешилось. Большое уважение к ребятам. Молодцы :!: :!: :!:

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Good morning ! The topic of BP is interesting in itself. We do not call such losses, but tramps and they are full. They themselves come, but there are corpses. It’s very interesting, but what did the valiant about and I did. After all, this is her bread. Or again link to wild employment

Original message
Доброе утро ! Тема БП интересна сама по себе. У нас таких называют не потеряшки, а бродяжки и их полно. Сами приходят, но есть и трупики. Очень интересно, а что доблестная п о л и ц и я делала. Ведь это ее хлеб. Или опять ссылка на дикую занятость
Reaction score
Website
www.stihi.ru
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Good morning ! The topic of BP is interesting in itself. We do not call such losses, but tramps and they are full. They themselves come, but there are corpses. It’s very interesting, but what did the valiant about and I did. After all, this is her bread. Or again link to wild employment

There is an old joke.
The son asks: -Dad, why is the word Paris in a foreign language the letter e-s at the end, and in Russian w-e?
The father replies: - Yes, because son, everything is done through this letter in our country.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Доброе утро ! Тема БП интересна сама по себе. У нас таких называют не потеряшки, а бродяжки и их полно. Сами приходят, но есть и трупики. Очень интересно, а что доблестная п о л и ц и я делала. Ведь это ее хлеб. Или опять ссылка на дикую занятость

Есть старый анекдот.
Сын спрашивает: -Папа, а почему слово Париж на иностранном языке буква э-с в конце, а на русском ж-э?
Отец отвечает: - Да потому сынок, что в нашей стране всё и делается через эту букву.