Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Александр Сергеев

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
How to find biological parents?
Hello! Help or advise what to do in this situation .... The fact is that I am looking for my biological parents. I only know about myself that I was adopted in 1976 ... I was born in St. Petersburg in December 1975, at the birth of Knyazev Aleksey. I contacted the registry office of the Kalinin district, where I was registered with a different name and surname, with a different date of birth .. They cannot provide data, since the adoptive parent (my mother is 73 years old) is alive ... Due to health reasons I can’t bring her to the registry office, because we live in Len.obl ... Tell me what to do and how to be? Is it possible to search or at least some kind of information about biological parents? This is very important for me and my children. They at least must know about their roots

Original message
Как найти биологических родителей?
Здравствуйте!Помогите или посоветуйте,что делать в этой ситуации....Дело в том,что я разыскиваю своих биологических родителей.О себе знаю только то ,что меня усыновили в 1976 году...Родился я в г.Санкт-Петербург в декабре 1975 года,при рождении Князев Алексей.Обращался в Загс Калининского района,где был зарегестрирован другим именем и фамилией,другой датой рождения..Данных предоставить не могут,так как усыновитель(моя мама ей 73 года)жива...По состоянию здоровья не могу привезти ее в Загс,так как проживаем в Лен.обл...Подскажите,что делать и как быть?Возможен ли поиск или хотя бы какая то информация о биологических родителях?Это очень важно для меня и моих детей.Они хотя бы должны знать о своих корнях

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
The question is understandable, but practice often shows that it is better not to engage in such a search, because its results will not improve your life ...

Original message
Вопрос понятный, но практика часто показывает, что лучше не заниматься подобным поиском, ибо его результаты не улучшат вашу жизнь...
М

Москва Детектив

If the question is to receive a request, take a general power of attorney from mom and to the registry office. And there, if you're lucky, get the data. Although the prospects are very vague.
Sincerely.

Original message
Если вопрос в получении запроса, возьмите генеральную доверенность от мамы и в архив загса. А там если повезет, получите данные. Хотя перспективы очень туманные.
С уважением.

Елена Королёва

Private access level
Reaction score
Санкт-Петербург. Частный детектив. +79119018808
Website
osobie-porucheniya.ru
I agree, a general power of attorney is one of the options. Apparently the easiest in this situation

Original message
Согласна, генеральная доверенность это один из вариантов. Видимо, самый простой в данной ситуации

Александр Сергеев

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Москва Детектив said:
If the question is to receive a request, take a general power of attorney from mom and to the registry office. And there, if you're lucky, get the data. Although the prospects are very vague.
Sincerely.
Why vague prospects?

Original message
Москва Детектив said:
Если вопрос в получении запроса, возьмите генеральную доверенность от мамы и в архив загса. А там если повезет, получите данные. Хотя перспективы очень туманные.
С уважением.
А почему туманные перспективы?

Александр Сергеев

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Vilnius said:
The question is understandable, but practice often shows that it is better not to engage in such a search, because its results will not improve your life ...
Yes, I think that if I find them, it will not complicate my life in any way ... I’m not a wealthy, but I also do not need a person with work, with an apartment with my family)

Original message
Vilnius said:
Вопрос понятный, но практика часто показывает, что лучше не заниматься подобным поиском, ибо его результаты не улучшат вашу жизнь...
Да я думаю,что если их и найду,то это ни как не усложнит мою жизнь...Я не обеспеченный,но и ни в чем не нуждающийся человек с работой,с квартирой с семьей)

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
As for the results, I had in mind a little different - in our practice it has been more than once that we find a “lost” mother after 20–25 years, who abandoned several children, and now she doesn’t need to “sorry” for that

Original message
Насчет результатов я имел ввиду несколько иное - в нашей практике не раз было так, что находим "заблудшую" мать спустя лет так 20-25, отказавшуюся от нескольких детей, а ей это и сейчас извените "нафиг" не нужно