Website
iapd.info
Saransk Mordovia accepted, Vitaliy.

Original message
Саранск Мордовия принято,Виталий.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! I about the losses. As for the children, first of all I went to school. He collected all three classes and had a conversation without a teacher. It is necessary to tell about the consequences very sensibly and intelligibly, at the level of stroking the head and a barely noticeable threat. It wasn’t such that during the day no one would call me and say what they didn’t say to everyone. This worked in 100 cases out of 100. If there is nothing, then most likely the child is no longer alive. Believe it or not, in this case, connect people with extrasensory perception. They can help at any stage. I understand that it’s expensive, I can’t afford it. So what to do ? No one can explain why a photo of a living person radiates heat, and a dead person cold. Use. In those days, there was no mobile phone; therefore, one had to rely on various forms of interviews in schools, courtyards and other teenage gathering places. But now almost everyone has a mobile phone. Is it difficult to check the location of a mobile phone on a SIM card? This is where the child is located, and if the cellphone is with another, then it depends only on those who will work with this person, on his psychological and operational abilities. My opinion may differ from the opinions of others.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! Я по поводу потеряшек. Что касается детей, то в первую очередь я шел в школу. Собирал все три класса и без учителя проводил беседу. Нужно очень толково и доходчиво, на уровне поглаживания по голове и еле-еле заметной угрозы рассказать о последствиях. Не было такого, чтобы в течении суток ни кто мне не позвонил и не сказал то, что не говорил при всех. Это срабатывало в 100 случаях из 100. Если ничего нет, то скорее всего ребенка уже нет в живых. Хотите верьте, хотите нет, в этом случае подключайте людей владеющих экстросенсорикой. Они могут оказать помощь на любом этапе. Понимаю, что дорого, не по карману. А что делать ? Ни кто не может объяснить, почему фото живого человека излучает тепло, а мертвого холод. Используйте. В те времена не было мобильного телефона, по этому приходилось надеяться на различные формы собеседования в школе, дворе и других местах сбора подростков. Но сейчас есть мобильный телефон практически у каждого. Разве трудно проверить место расположения мобильника по сим-карте ? Вот там и находится ребенок, а если мобильник у другого, то уж тут зависит только от тех, кто с этим человеком будет работать, от его психологических и оперативных способностях. Мое мнение может отличаться от мнения остальных.