Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

round table on the topic "How to increase the efficiency of the search for persons

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Архимандритов Виталий Борисович said:
It's nice when everything turns out so easily, but only this is an isolated case, but how many b / p. This is a real global problem.
I agree with you!

Original message
Приятно когда так все легко получается, но только это единичный случай, а сколько б/п. Это реально глобальная проблемма
Согласен с Вами!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
This is a real global problem. [/quote]
I agree with you! [/ Quote]
Strongly agree!

Original message
Это реально глобальная проблемма[/quote]
Согласен с Вами![/quote]
Категорически согласен!

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
“They publish photographs of the missing on their sites, give relatives and friends of the missing free advice ... and this is our real contribution to this matter.” The effect is zero, how many detective sites should be reviewed by relatives of the b / p. Where to look, in which region? There were earlier the same ideas to place photos on matchboxes and more. ..

Colleague, I do not need to quote or comment. I am not the source. The source at the beginning of the topic. I, like many of my colleagues, had in mind that indeed, the problem needs to be addressed by the whole society, and to us detectives - even more so. Let as a result of our actions (posting photos of the missing on their sites, on the forum, on matchboxes, etc.) at least one person be found and someone else will be happy!
Whoever wants to do business, he is looking for solutions, and who only pay attention to himself, at every opportunity, begins to rant and justify inaction. Immediately clarify, this does not apply to you. This is in another category.
Respectfully,

Original message
" Публикуют на своих сайтах фотографии пропавших, дают родным и близким пропавших бесплатные консультации... а это уже реальный наш вклад в данном деле." Эффекта ноль, сколько нужно пересмотреть детективных сайтов родственникам б/п. Где смотреть, в каком регионе? Были раньше такие же идеи размещать фото на спичечных коробках и прочее. ..

Коллега, меня цитировать и комментировать не нужно. Я не первоисточник. Первоисточник в начале темы. Я, как и многие мои коллеги имел ввиду, что действительно, проблемой нужно заниматься всем обществом, а нам детективам - тем более. Пусть в результате наших действий (размещение фото пропавших на своих сайтах, на форуме, на спичечных коробочках и т.д.) будет найден хотя бы один человек и то, кто то уже будет счастлив!
Кто желает сделать дело, тот ищет пути решения, а кто только на себя внимание обращать, при каждом удобном случае начинает разглагольствовать и оправдывать бездействие. Сразу уточняю, к вам это не относится. Это к другой категории.
С уважением,

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
... In a word - we, POWER if we want !!!
And we have more opportunities .... because the speed of verification, the vastness of our ties with you across countries and regions - play a huge role in this matter !!!!!!!

I completely agree!!!

Original message
Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
...Одним словом - мы, СИЛА, если захотим!!!
И возможностей у нас больше...., т.к. оперативность проверки, обширность наших с вами связей по странам и регионам - играют огромнейшую в этом вопросе роль!!!!!!!

Полностью согласен!!!
Reaction score
I understood you as a colleague and share your opinion about our work, more than, I agree ... I quote you because of the instructions that you give in your comments to whom? Who will do it?
Many detectives have been doing this for many years without any instructions, requests, etc. And in vain to talk about the mistakes of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and some sort of round table ??? :?:

Original message
Я понял вас коллега и разделяю Ваше мнение о нашей работе, более чем, согласен... Цитирую я Вас по причине указаний ,которые Вы даете в своих комментариях,кому? Кто будет это исполнять?
Многие детективы делают это уже много лет без всяких указаний, просьб и т.д. А по попусту говорить об ошибках МВД и какого то круглого стола ??? :?: