Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

mobile scammer, kiev, urgently

cps

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello!

Is it possible to calculate a person by mobile phone number? Ukraine, operator life

What can be done with a mobile scam?

A brief history (you can not read):
Today they called on a mobile phone (life operator) and congratulated me on having a lucky number that was played on the Maidan in Kiev yesterday, and I won ipad2, which I can get at the main office on Khreshchatyk or get a cash equivalent by bank transfer.
(after the reward I have to speak on the radio)
I chose the second option)
Then he dictated to him the number of the card on which there is no account (I immediately thought that it could be shahraism), the validity period and the cvv code, then the password for the phone came - and yes! he tried to transfer money!
then he asked for another card or go to ibox.
we agreed that I will take a card from a friend tomorrow and call him.

Original message
Здравствуйте!

Можно ли вычислить человека по номеру мобильного телефона? Украина, оператор life

Что можно сделать с мобильным мошенником?

Краткая история (можно не читать):
сегодня позвонили на мобильный телефон (оператор life) и поздравили что я стал обладателем счастливого номера, который вчера был разыгран на майдане в Киеве, и я выиграл ipad2, который я могу получить в главном офисе на Крещатике или же получить денежный эквивалет безналичным платежом.
( после вознаграждения я должен выступать на радио)
Я выбрал второй вариант)
Дальше продиктовал ему номер карточки на которой нету на счету (я сразу подумал что это может быть шахрайство), период дейтвия и cvv код, дальше пришел пароль на телефон - и да! он пытался перевести деньги!
потом он попросил другую карту или сходить в ibox.
мы договорились что возьму завтра карточку у друга и позвоню ему.
Reaction score
If you figure it out, what will you do next? Go straight to the police and don't bother.

Original message
Если Вы его вычислите, что дальше будете делать? Идите сразу в полицию и не заморачивайтесь.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
No matter how you calculate it, for the same things use the left number, which is not lit anywhere. All that can be done is to inform the operator life about this and write a statement to the police (maybe they can figure it out, it's in their power and that is unlikely)!

And for the future, all promotions need to be checked with the operators and NEVER give the data of their cards to the maximum card number, this is enough to transfer money to you.

Original message
Ни как Вы его не вычислите, для таки вещей используют левый номер, который нигде не светится. Все что можно сделать это сообщить оператору life об этом и написать заявление в милицию (может они и смогут вычислить, это в их власти и то вряд ли)!

А на будущее все акции нужно уточнять у операторов и НИКОГДА не давать данные своих карт максимум номер карты, этого достаточно для перевода Вам денег.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Архимандритов Виталий Борисович said:
If you figure it out, what will you do next? Go straight to the police and don't bother.
I fully support my colleague.

Original message
Если Вы его вычислите, что дальше будете делать? Идите сразу в полицию и не заморачивайтесь.
Полностью поддерживаю коллегу.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
This is a type of fraud that is widely practiced by those serving sentences in prison and kept in pre-trial detention centers. Moreover, there are always accomplices, fraudsters in the wild.
Of the 1000 such calls or SMS sent, 8-10 people respond, you are one of them. Are you a responsive person or just a "ball" attracts you?
You can do what you were advised to go to the police, or rather to a private detective. Most likely, I can establish where they called, and who called, see the first sentence. ;)

Original message
Это вид мошенничества, широко практикуемый отбывающими наказания в местах лишения свободы и содержащимися в СИЗО. При том, всегда есть пособники-мошенники на воле.
Из 1000 таких звонков или отправленных СМС реагируют 8-10 человек, вы один из них. Вы отзывчивый человек или просто вас "шара" привлекает?
Можете поступить как Вам посоветовали - идти в полицию, а лучше к частному детективу. Вероятнее, что смогу установить откуда звонили, а кто звонил, смотрите первое предложение. ;)

cps

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
yes i am a responsive person
and I considered myself protected from this type of fraud, I was always skeptical about stocks and calls

But yesterday - this divorce was brilliant. it was exquisite, high quality, believable.
The call center was very well imitated (the girls picked up the phone, expect your operator on the line, very polite, bewitching voice, etc.)

I'm just sure that with such a professional approach, 800-900 out of 1000 people will respond. (The remaining 50-100 will see that this is a regular subscriber number, and another 50-100 will understand that it is not worth saying the password with SMS)

I’m also sure that they have already deceived 10k, 100n and maybe thousands of people.

And the saddest thing is that in Ukraine the police will not do this. Yesterday I called the local (sign dad) asked about tracking the location of the subscriber by number and told him in 2 words that I want to catch a scammer. He answered me simply: "YOU HAVE REVISED FILMS?"

Original message
да, я отзывчивый человек
и я считал себя защищенным от подобного вида мошенничества, всегда скептически относился к акциям и звонкам

Но вчера - этот развод был гениальным. это было изысканно, качественно, правдоподобно.
Был очень хорошо сымитирован колл центр (брали трубку девушки, ожидайте на линии своего оператора, очень вежливо, завораживающий голос и т. п.)

я просто уверен что при таком профессиональном подходе будет реагировать 800-900 человек из 1000. (остальные 50-100 увидят что это обычный абонентский номер, а еще 50-100 поймут что не стоит говорить пароль с смс)

Также я уверен что они уже обманули 10ки, 100ни а может и тысячи людей.

А что самое печальное что в Украине полиция этим не будет заниматся. Я звонил вчера участковому (знакому папы) спрашивал о отслеживании местоположения абонента по номеру и рассказал ему в 2х словах что хочу поймать мошенника. Он ответил мне просто: "ТЫ ЧТО ФИЛЬМОВ ПЕРЕСМОТРЕЛ? "

cps

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

if I calculated it (or the police / detective helped me) and helped him transfer money from my account (enough money for a criminal case, if I’m not mistaken - the fact that he tried to transfer money from my card is already an encroachment on the property) but you need to collect evidence, of course, to record a conversation, a money transfer, etc.

Original message

если бы я его вычислил (или полиция/детектив помог мне) а бы помог ему перевести деньги с моего счета (достаточно денег для уголовного дела, если я не ошибаюсь - то что он пытался перевести деньги с моей карты - это уже посягательства на собственность) но при этом нужно собрать доказательства, естественно,- записать разговор, денежный перевод и т. п.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
cps said:
.... in this case, it is necessary to collect evidence, of course, to record a conversation, a money transfer, etc.

Even if this is done by a private detective, they will not have evidentiary power, so file an application with the ATS.

Original message
cps said:
....при этом нужно собрать доказательства, естественно,- записать разговор, денежный перевод и т. п.

Даже если это сделает частный детектив, они не будут иметь доказательственной силы, так что подайте заявление в ОВД.