Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Miembro del equipo
Nivel de acceso privado
Full members of NP "MOD"
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
o-d-b.ru
Did you receive an order from Ukraine?

Original message
Заказ с Украины поступил?
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
odin-detective.uaprom.net
From Russia. From North

Original message
С России. С севера
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Funny, well done, keep it up!

Original message
Прикол, ну молодца, так держать!

Президент IAPD
Miembro del equipo
Nivel de acceso privado
Full members of NP "MOD"
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
o-d-b.ru
I agree with my dear friend!

Original message
Согласен, с мои дорогим другом!
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
They just recommended - for the first time I went to the resort Saframarino to look for a lady - well, so that without incident. And then the client recommended to a friend

Original message
Просто порекомендовали - в первый раз ездил на курорт Сафрамарино за дамой присмотреть - ну, чтобы без приключений. А потом клиент порекомендовал другу

Президент IAPD
Miembro del equipo
Nivel de acceso privado
Full members of NP "MOD"
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
o-d-b.ru
Did you meet your colleagues from Lebanon?

Original message
С коллегами из Ливана познакомился?
Puntuación de reacción
Seryoga do not make excuses. In the 90s, all the fat (strategic stock) was taken out, now drag the work for yourself.

Original message
Серёга не оправдывайся. В 90-х всё сало (стратегический запас) вывезли, теперь работу на себя тащите.
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
This is true!)) Most of the orders come from Russia. In Ukraine, people are still progressing Hollywood stereotypes of the detective. Russia has somehow begun to understand our (I mean general) value. And they have seen enough series about private detectives - in general, they give out such pearls - at least stand, at least fall. And sometimes they call and ask "follow my faithful month or two," you begin to explain to the person that this is of course possible, "but the object of observation after +/- 8 days will begin to feel uncomfortable, subconsciously ...." - and then it follows the question is "how much does it cost?" and a cry "yes what are you ?! I thought 50-100 hryvnias ..... I myself can, it's a simple matter ... that's just not enough time ...". It's good that the nerves are still in order.

Original message
Это правда!)) большая часть заказов поступает с России. В Украине у людей еще прогрессируют голливудские стереотипы работы сыщика. В России как-то уже начали понимать нашу (я имею ввиду общую) ценность. А насмотрятся сериалов про частных детективов - то вообще такие перлы выдают - хоть стой, хоть падай.
А иной раз звонят и просят "проследите за моей благоверной месяц-другой", начинаешь объяснять человеку, что это конечно возможно, "но объект наблюдения спустя +/- 8 дней начнет чувствовать себя некомфортно, подсознательно...." - а потом следует вопрос - "а сколько это стоит?" и вопль "да Вы что?! я думал 50-100 гривен.....я и сам могу, это ж нехитрое дело...вот только времени не хватает...".
Хорошо что нервы еще в порядке.

Президент IAPD
Miembro del equipo
Nivel de acceso privado
Full members of NP "MOD"
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
o-d-b.ru
[quote = "odin-detective"] And sometimes they call and ask "follow my faithful month or two," you begin to explain to the person that this is of course possible, "but the subject will begin to feel uncomfortable, subconsciously after +/- 8 days .... "[/quote] I've been working on the site for more than half a year. And nothing.

Original message
odin-detective dijo:
А иной раз звонят и просят "проследите за моей благоверной месяц-другой", начинаешь объяснять человеку, что это конечно возможно, "но объект наблюдения спустя +/- 8 дней начнет чувствовать себя некомфортно, подсознательно...."
Я за объектом уже больше чем пол года работаю. И ничего.