Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I don’t know how to get rid of a psychopath

Puntuación de reacción
Of course it is difficult to give advice without knowing the whole situation as a whole, but you can work. A little information is a psychopath and that’s all .... You need to meet a good professional and he will help you. Look at the recommendations ... who will recommend friends ???

Original message
Конечно трудно давать совет не зная всю ситуацию в целом, но поработать можно. Мало информации психопат и все....Вам надо встретиться с хорошим профессионалом, и он Вам поможет. Смотрите на рекомендации ... кого порекомендуем друзья???

antua

Зарегистрированный
Puntuación de reacción
Well, it seems that in this situation no one else can help (((.. Advise me at least about this. This maniac burst into the house and beat my father. He acknowledged the penetration, but he does not recognize the beating. At that moment only my mother was in the house and saw the beating. The SME found that the damage was moderate and that the injury was caused by a punch. The neighbors confirmed that my father had no blood on his face before, and when he ran out after the fight, it was on his face blood. This maniac presses that he burst into the house because the child was crying, and when he ran into the house, he took the child in his arms and therefore could not beat his father, his hands were busy. Yes, and weaving that they began to beat him so he put the child down and left the house.
How to prove the beating? because the wife is a close relative.

Original message
Ну вот, такое ощущение,что в этой ситуации уже никто не в силах помочь(((. Посоветуйте хотя бы вот по поводу чего. Этот маньяк ворвался в дом и избил моего отца. Проникновение он признал, но избиение не признает. В тот момент в доме была и видела избиение только моя мама. СМЭ установила, что вред средней тяжести, и что травма образовалась от удара кулаком. Соседи подтвердили, что у отца до этого крови на лице не было, а когда выбежал после драки, то на лице была кровь. Этот маньяк же давит на то, что ворвался в дом потому что ребенок плакал, и когда забежал в дом, взял на руки ребенка и поэтому избить отца не мог-руки были заняты. Да еще и плетет, что это они его стали избивать, поэтому он посадил ребенка и вышел из дома. На тот момент ребенок по документам был не его, а через два дня после этого он побежал в суд устанавливать отцовство.
Как доказать избиение? ведь жена-близкий родственник.