Contactez-nous dans Messengers ou par téléphone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone phone
+79214188555

II Web Conference "Intelligence in Business: Problems, Opportunity

Inscrit
24 Juin 2010
Score de réaction
I apologize for the intrusion. I cleaned the topic, something was erased a lot, really. Henry Ernstovich, Evgeny Leonidovich, I apologize!

Original message
Я прошу прощения за вторжение. Тему вычистил, что-то много стерлось, правда. Генрих Эрнстович, Евгений Леонидович, прошу прощения!

Марат

Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
5 Juin 2013
Score de réaction
Site web
www.detective-bureau.com
Good afternoon, Igor Sergeevich! Well you cleaned the topic. For example, I asked Yevgeny Leonidovich a question, waiting for an answer. But it turned out to be cleaned. I didn’t write any nasty things.

Original message
Добрый день Игорь Сергеевич! Хорошо вы тему почистили. Я вот например вопрос задавал Евгению Леонидовичу, ждал ответ. А оказалось попал под чистку. Гадостей никаких не писал.

JR Security Consulting Group

Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
28 Oct. 2012
Score de réaction
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
The most interesting thing is that I did not write anything bad ...

Original message
Самое интересное ,что и я плохого не написал ничего...
Inscrit
24 Juin 2010
Score de réaction
I apologize, I myself asked questions. Everything except the first page was erased, although I noted only a few posts.

Talked with Evgeny Leonidovich. There is a proposal to create a separate section on the forum where he is ready to directly participate in the work. For this, our gratitude to him.

Original message
Прошу прощения, я и сам задавал вопросы. Стерлось все кроме первой страницы, хотя я отмечал только некоторые сообщения.

Разговаривал с Евгением Леонидовичем. Есть предложение создать отдельный раздел на форуме, где он готов непосредственно участвовать в работе. За это ему наша благодарность.

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Inscrit
26 Mai 2009
Score de réaction
Site web
iapd.info
Бедеров Игорь Сергеевич à dit:
I apologize, I myself asked questions. Everything except the first page was erased, although I noted only a few posts.

Talked with Evgeny Leonidovich. There is a proposal to create a separate section on the forum where he is ready to directly participate in the work. For this, our gratitude to him.

I support the creation of a separate topic for competitive and commercial intelligence. In my opinion, any detective will find a lot of useful things for himself.

Original message
Прошу прощения, я и сам задавал вопросы. Стерлось все кроме первой страницы, хотя я отмечал только некоторые сообщения.

Разговаривал с Евгением Леонидовичем. Есть предложение создать отдельный раздел на форуме, где он готов непосредственно участвовать в работе. За это ему наша благодарность.

Поддерживаю создание отдельной темы по конкурентной и коммерческой разведке. На мой взгляд любой детектив найдет для себя много полезного.

Генрих

Niveau d'accès privé
Inscrit
1 Oct. 2013
Score de réaction
Site web
webschool-r.nethouse.ua
Just in case, I will update the topic of the branch.

November 16 - 17, 2013 welcome to visit II Intersectoral WEB Conference: “Intelligence in business: problems, opportunities, features”

The intersectoral conference, the speakers of which are leading Russian experts, will allow you to take part in reports and round tables where the most relevant aspects of information-analytical and intelligence work in business will be discussed.

The conference is held in a webinar format and you can take part in it from anywhere in the world with a computer and the Internet.

You can get more detailed information and register on the WEB-conference website: [DLMURL] https://webschool-r.nethouse.me [/ DLMURL]

Original message
На всякий случай обновлю тему ветки.

16 – 17 ноября 2013 г. приглашаем Вас посетить II-ю межотраслевую WEBконференцию: «Разведка в бизнесе: проблемы, возможности, особенности»

Межотраслевая конференция, спикерами которой выступают ведущие российские эксперты, позволит Вам принять участие в докладах и «круглых столах» где будут обсуждаться самые актуальные аспекты информационно-аналитической и разведывательной работы в бизнесе.

Конференция проводится в вебинаром формате и принять в ней участие Вы сможете из любой точки земного шара при наличии компьютера и интернета.

Получить более подробную информацию и пройти регистрацию Вы сможете на сайте WEBконференции: [DLMURL]https://webschool-r.nethouse.me[/DLMURL]

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Membre du Staff
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
1 Janv. 1970
Score de réaction
Site web
o-d-b.ru
I apologize for the intrusion. I cleaned the topic, something was erased a lot, really. Henry Ernstovich, Evgeny Leonidovich, I apologize!
Oh no no no!!!

Original message
Я прошу прощения за вторжение. Тему вычистил, что-то много стерлось, правда. Генрих Эрнстович, Евгений Леонидович, прошу прощения!
Ай-яй-яй!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Membre du Staff
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
1 Janv. 1970
Score de réaction
Site web
o-d-b.ru
Генрих à dit:
Just in case, I will update the topic of the branch.

November 16 - 17, 2013 welcome to visit II Intersectoral WEB Conference: “Intelligence in business: problems, opportunities, features”

The intersectoral conference, the speakers of which are leading Russian experts, will allow you to take part in reports and round tables where the most relevant aspects of information-analytical and intelligence work in business will be discussed.

The conference is held in a webinar format and you can take part in it from anywhere in the world with a computer and the Internet.

You can get more detailed information and register on the WEB-conference website: [DLMURL] https://webschool-r.nethouse.me [/ DLMURL]
Thank you so much!!!

Original message
Генрих à dit:
На всякий случай обновлю тему ветки.

16 – 17 ноября 2013 г. приглашаем Вас посетить II-ю межотраслевую WEBконференцию: «Разведка в бизнесе: проблемы, возможности, особенности»

Межотраслевая конференция, спикерами которой выступают ведущие российские эксперты, позволит Вам принять участие в докладах и «круглых столах» где будут обсуждаться самые актуальные аспекты информационно-аналитической и разведывательной работы в бизнесе.

Конференция проводится в вебинаром формате и принять в ней участие Вы сможете из любой точки земного шара при наличии компьютера и интернета.

Получить более подробную информацию и пройти регистрацию Вы сможете на сайте WEBконференции: [DLMURL]https://webschool-r.nethouse.me[/DLMURL]
Спасибо большое!!!

Детектив-Юг

Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
30 Juin 2012
Score de réaction
Done! Say what other topics to transfer!
It’s probably better to transfer all topics to this one thread, they have been lost in all corners of the forum, yesterday I started reading the article and I wander around for an hour and I can’t find it.
And all messages and articles are certainly very interesting and informative and it will certainly be more convenient to read them here.

Original message
Сделано! Говорите, какие еще темы перенести!
Лучше наверное все темы перенести в одну эту ветку, ато они порятались во всех уголках форума, вчера начал читать статью а седня час брожу а найти не могу.
А все сообщения и статьи безусловно очень интересные и содержательные и наверняка будет удобнее читать их здесь.