Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Entrou
Jun 9, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
odin-detective.uaprom.net
As for colleagues from Lebanon, I unfortunately did not meet. True, he contacted some of the military police. There was no time - for the first time dangled across the country for a lady. Once she almost turned gray when she went to the Bekaa Valley herself (there are mostly Muslims, in the valley there are Hezbollah training camps, opium fields and other amenities). But it blew through. I drove to Baalbek and back without incident, although they looked at her (and then at me) very unfriendly.

Original message
Что касается коллег из Ливана, то к сожалению не познакомился. Правда кое с кем из военной полиции навел контакты.
Времени не было - в первый раз мотался по всей стране за дамочкой. Один раз чуть не поседел, когда она поехала в долину Бекаа сама(там в основном мусульмане, в долине находятся тренировочные лагеря Хезболлы, опиумные поля и прочая прелесть). Но пронесло. Проехалась до Баальбека и назад без приключений, хотя смотрели на нее (да и на меня потом) очччень недоброжелательно.
Entrou
Jun 9, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
This is if they pay Andrey. At least for the rest of our lives our guys will accompany the object if the Client wants and PAYS.

Original message
Это если платят Андрей. Хоть всю оставшуюся жизнь наши ребята будут сопровождать объект если Клиент захотел и ОПЛАТИЛ.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Sergey, now I will make a section for collectors, come in and leave information about yourself as a collector, we also discussed the issue of the work of your lawyers, I also wait in the section: questions for a lawyer.

Original message
Сергей, сейчас буду делать раздел для коллекторов, зайди после и оставь информацию о себе, как о коллекторе, так же мы с тобой обсуждали вопрос о работе твоих юристов, тоже жду в разделе: вопросы адвокату.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
[quote = "odin-detective"] This is if they pay Andrey. At least for the rest of our lives our guys will accompany the object if the Client wants and PAYS. [/ Quote] I agree!

Original message
odin-detective disse:
Это если платят Андрей. Хоть всю оставшуюся жизнь наши ребята будут сопровождать объект если Клиент захотел и ОПЛАТИЛ.
Согласен!
Entrou
Jun 9, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
Well, although we now take few collection orders, we basically translate into the plane “find”, “install”, “get”. But there are achievements.

Original message
Хорошо, хотя мы сейчас берем мало коллекторских заказов, в основном переводим в плоскость "найти", "установить", "добыть". Но наработки есть.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Is there a purely legal site?

Original message
А чисто юридический сайт есть?
Entrou
Jun 9, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
No. Our lawyers work at the pre-trial stage, during the trial and with the executive service. By the way, on the account of “Questions to the lawyer” - forum visitors do not always say where they are from, and the laws of the Russian Federation and Ukraine are much different. To prevent confusion

Original message
Нет. Наши адвокаты работают на досудебном этапе, в ходе судебного производства и с исполнительной службой.
Кстати, на счет "Вопросов адвокату" - посетители форума не всегда говорят откуда они, а Законы РФ и Украины во много различны. Чтобы не получилось путаницы

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
We will ask to clarify.

Original message
Будем просить, чтоб уточняли.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good afternoon, Sergey! I want to consult with you, the section: "Interesting articles and notes" has become quite large, it needs to be divided into blocks, for easy reading. Waiting for a proposal with the names of the sections. If any of the colleagues will participate in the discussion, I will be grateful. Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Сергей, добрый день! Хочу с тобой посоветоваться, раздел: "Интересные статьи и заметки", стал довольно большим, его необходимо разбить на блоки, для удобства чтения. Жду предложения с названиями разделов.
Если кто из коллег поучаствует в обсуждении, буду признателен.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.