Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Help find Vika with a child

Entrou
Jan 9, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
I took note.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Original message
К сведению принял.

С уважением, Александр.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 11, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
I will post information on the site !!
Although getting into our region is unlikely.
Yours faithfully

Original message
Размещу информацию на сайте!!
Хотя попадание в наши края маловероятно.
С уважением
Entrou
Mai 20, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
However ... I took note of the information. And the question immediately arises: the police did nothing for 20 days ... Well, they didn’t immediately contact the private owners ???? The usual story, unfortunately, is sad ... Did you make any requests for mobile communications? When, where, where did the last calls come from? Three and a half years have passed ... Requests for maternity hospitals were carried out? By unidentified? In mental hospitals? etc. etc.
Sincerely.

Original message
Однако... Информацию принял к сведению.И тут же возникает вопрос: милиция 20 дней ничего не предпринимала... Что ж сразу не обратились к частникам???? Обычная история,к сожалению,грустная... Запросы по мобильной связи делали? Когда,куда,откуда последние звонки? Три с половиной года прошло...Запросы по роддомам проводились? По неопознанным? По психлечебницам? и т.д. и т.п.
С уважением.
Entrou
Out 23, 2009
Reaction score
Pontos
Took note. I posted the information on my resource: https://id-mb.ru/goods-and-services/good ... / item_184 /

Original message
Принял к сведению. Разместил информацию на своём ресурсе: https://id-mb.ru/goods-and-services/good ... /item_184/

Воронеж

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jan 31, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
special-case.ru
Частный детектив. Мезрин. Севастополь. disse:
However ... I took note of the information. And the question immediately arises: the police did nothing for 20 days ... Well, they didn’t immediately contact the private owners ???? The usual story, unfortunately, is sad ... Did you make any requests for mobile communications? When, where, where did the last calls come from? Three and a half years have passed ... Requests for maternity hospitals were carried out? By unidentified? In mental hospitals? etc. etc..

She already turned to a private detective. Since 2007 - there is practically no chance of finding her alive. It is necessary to look at the matter and pull everyone again. Starting from the hotel staff where she worked, her friends and ending with her "friend", and his wife.

Dear Tatyana. Do not go to psychics anymore.
It always happens, first they go to the police, then to the prosecutors and the FSB and only after 3-4 months they come to us ...

Original message
Частный детектив. Мезрин. Севастополь. disse:
Однако... Информацию принял к сведению.И тут же возникает вопрос: милиция 20 дней ничего не предпринимала... Что ж сразу не обратились к частникам???? Обычная история,к сожалению,грустная... Запросы по мобильной связи делали? Когда,куда,откуда последние звонки? Три с половиной года прошло...Запросы по роддомам проводились? По неопознанным? По психлечебницам? и т.д. и т.п..

Она уже обращалась к частному детективу. С 2007 г. - шансов найти ее живой практически нет. Надо смотреть дело и заново всех дергать. Начиная от персонала гостиницы где она работала, ее подруг и заканчивая ее "другом", и его женой.

Уважаемая Татьяна. Не ходите больше к экстрасенсам.
Так всегда бывает, сначала идут к милиционерам, потом к прокурорам и ФСБ и только через 3-4 месяца приходят к нам...

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
In the Primorsky Territory, neither Victoria nor the child appear on official databases, they don’t go anywhere ... :(

Original message
По Приморскому краю ни Виктория, ни ребёнок по официальным базам данных не значатся, нигде не проходят... :(

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 11, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Частный детектив. Владивосток. disse:
In the Primorsky Territory, neither Victoria nor the child appear on official databases, they don’t go anywhere ... :(

If they were enlightened by the database - the question was already, would be removed ...

Yours faithfully

Original message
По Приморскому краю ни Виктория, ни ребёнок по официальным базам данных не значатся, нигде не проходят... :(

Если-бы просветились по БД - уже вопрос был-бы снят...

С уважением

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. disse:

If they were enlightened by the database - the question was already, would be removed ...

Yours faithfully

Roma, in our police - not a fact! I myself observed more than once - orientation is done in the 1st copy, signed with the back left foot, number from the head, filed into the case and that’s it ... the search went!

Original message

С уважением

Рома, в нашей милиции - не факт ! Сам наблюдал не один раз - делается ориентировка в 1-м экз., подписывается задней левой ногой, номер из головы, в дело подшивается и всё... розыск пошёл !

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 11, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru

Yours faithfully

Roma, in our police - not a fact! I myself observed more than once - orientation is done in the 1st copy, signed with the back left foot, number from the head, filed into the case and that’s it ... the search went!

I agree to all 100%.

Original message

С уважением

Рома, в нашей милиции - не факт ! Сам наблюдал не один раз - делается ориентировка в 1-м экз., подписывается задней левой ногой, номер из головы, в дело подшивается и всё... розыск пошёл !

Согласен на все 100%.