Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The abduction and murder of a child in Saratov.

Д

Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат.

The finished bitches, you can’t say otherwise, I read an article about it on LifeNews, I was already breathless with anger, I personally would have fucked these ... owls would have flunked exactly half an hour later, and so that it would have seemed more comfortable to them in hell!
The point is to judge them, they must be burned alive or tortured, as under Stalin and shot !!!!!!!!!

Original message
Конченные суки, по другому не скажешь, читал статью про это на Лайфньюс, аж дыхание сперло от злости, лично я бы этих пид...сов завалил бы ровно через полчаса, причем так, что им в аду комфортнее бы показалось!
Смысл их судить, надо их сжигать заживо или пытать, как при Сталине и расстреливать!!!!!!!!!

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 6, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Yes, children are sacred !!!

Original message
Да, дети это святое!!!

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mai 17, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
You need to plant such people near their own home. And the background, sitting on stakes, should be a torch from their home. So that there is no trace of their place of residence and of these creatures themselves.

Original message
На кол таких сажать нужно возле их же собственного дома. И фоном, сидящих на колах, должен быть факел от их жилища. Дабы не осталось и следа от их места проживания и от самих этих тварей.
Entrou
Jun 9, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
odin-detective.uaprom.net
Частный детектив CБ disse:
You need to plant such people near their own home. And the background, sitting on stakes, should be a torch from their home. So that there is no trace of their place of residence and of these creatures themselves.
+1500!

Original message
На кол таких сажать нужно возле их же собственного дома. И фоном, сидящих на колах, должен быть факел от их жилища. Дабы не осталось и следа от их места проживания и от самих этих тварей.
+1500!

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 9, 2009
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info

I sincerely hope that it will be so.

Original message

Искренне надеюсь что так и будет.

Lary

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Ago 27, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. disse:
Found nonhumans !!!! It turned out neighbors, Tatars. Previously, the murdered girl went to visit them, so she went without suspecting anything when they called. And they killed her slowly for several hours. Moreover, this happened through the house from them, and at this time, the parents looked for her and they also called. Pointless killing. they are also rich. Then I will write in more detail. Fiends. Critters. Inhumans! I think they won’t survive before the trial. Father doesn't even need to tell anyone. Among prisoners, this is not welcome. I think they will be quietly strangled. Moreover, a girl (23 years old), her previously convicted husband and two more young thugs took part.
Sometimes the cruelty of certain people is striking. Rastaman gave an example, but this is a small part of the iceberg. For example, in Ukraine there was a case of depreciation of minors by deputies of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in Artek, the case ended with no investigation being carried out. I would put these deputies with criminals bored with female affection in a cell to establish their identity, then let the girls go to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and vote.

Original message
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. disse:
Нашли нелюдей!!!! Оказались соседи, татары. Раньше убитая девочка ходила к ним в гости, поэтому пошла ничего не подозревая когда они позвали. А они ее убивали медленно несколо\ько часов. Причем это происходило через дом от них, а в это время родители искала ее и им тоже звонили. Бессмысленное убийство. они тоже богатые. Потом подробнее напишу. Изверги. Твари. Нелюди! Я думаю до суда они не доживут. Отцу даже не нужно ничего никому говорить. В среде зэков такое не приветствуется. Я думаю их по тихой удавят. Причем принимали участие девушка (23 года) ее ранее судимый муж и еще двое молодых отморозков.
Иногда поражает жестокость определённых лиц вот Растаман привёл пример, но это малая часть айсберга. В Украине например был случай износилование несовершенолетних депутатами Верховной Рады Украины в Артеке, дело окончилось приэтом следствие никто не проводил. Я бы этих депутатов посадил бы со скучающими по женской ласки уголовниками в камеру для установления личности, потом пусть девочки едут в Верхоную Раду Украины и голосуют.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 11, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Lary disse:
Sometimes the cruelty of certain people is striking. Rastaman gave an example, but this is a small part of the iceberg. For example, in Ukraine there was a case of depreciation of minors by deputies of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in Artek, the case ended with no investigation being carried out. I would have planted these deputies with criminals missing the female affection into the camera to identify , then let the girls go to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and vote.
With each of your posts, dear Larry, I am more and more convinced that you are not
not only didn’t see this camera in our eyes, but they’re only familiar with the “offices”
on television series:? : roll:

Original message
Lary disse:
Иногда поражает жестокость определённых лиц вот Растаман привёл пример, но это малая часть айсберга. В Украине например был случай износилование несовершенолетних депутатами Верховной Рады Украины в Артеке, дело окончилось приэтом следствие никто не проводил. Я бы этих депутатов посадил бы со скучающими по женской ласки уголовниками в камеру для установления личности, потом пусть девочки едут в Верхоную Раду Украины и голосуют.
С каждым Вашим постом, уважаемый Лари, я все больше убеждаюсь в том, что Вы не
только эту самую камеру в глаза не видели, но и с "конторами" знакомы только
по телесериалам :? :roll:
Entrou
Mai 20, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия. Оренбургская область. Бузулук +7-922-850-8
Well, just without comment: evil :: twisted:

Original message
Ну просто без комментариев :evil: :twisted:

Селебрити

Private access level
Entrou
Fev 9, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
How scary to read these lines. And it’s even worse to understand that behind these dry facts the life of a little man was cut short. Let them throw a shoe at me, but .... these people have no place on earth. They should not live and I really hope and believe that their life will end very soon, but very slowly and painfully.
Poor, unhappy parents, how can they endure this grief ?! I sympathize with all my heart ....
Baby land rest in peace ......

Original message
Как страшно читать эти строки. А еще страшнее понимать, что за этими сухими фактами оборвалась жизнь маленького человечка. Пусть в меня кинут ботинком, но....этим людям не место на земле. Они не должны жить и я очень надеюсь и верю что их жизнь закончится очень скоро, но очень медленно и мучительно.
Бедные, несчастные родители, как им вынести это горе?! Всей душой сочувствую....
Малышке земля пухом......