Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Truth serum? or the yellow press?

Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
I didn’t go from the back; mind you, I openly and directly expressed my vision. My attitude is not radical, but absolutely adequate - equivalent to “acquaintance”.

I apologize, Anna, if I offended you like a sweet woman! As a man, what are you doubting, I do not allow myself such statements in the direction of women. All that is written refers exclusively to the "journalist", but in no case to a woman.
I hope we understand each other. Please bow, dear Anna.

Original message
Со спины я не заходил, заметьте, я открыто и прямо высказал свое зрение. Настрой мой не радикальный, а абсолютно адекватный - равнозначный "знакомству".

Приношу свои извенения, Анна, если обидел Вас как милую женщину! Как мужчина, в чем Вы усомнились, я не позволяю себе подобных высказываний в сторону женщин. Все что написано относится исключительно к "журналисту", но не в коем случае не к женщине.
Надеюсь мы поняли друг друга. Извольте кланяться, милая Анна.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mar 21, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Anna Kibenok disse:
Denis, here you are writing, writing ... but you still don’t know me personally, and we didn’t even talk about this subject with you (!!!) - the topic of detectives, etc., but you wrote on the forum - but I never answered (silence on my part is not a sign of consent, all that is stated on the forum branches), so maybe you shouldn’t be so radically tuned, do not you think so?
Blaming, first of all, not a journalist, but a person - a girl - in that and in that ... is this your blow from the back, or am I mistaken? Not in a manly way, somehow, although you represent the profession of a person - where honor and dignity are not an empty phrase.

Anna, and to such judgments from the side of absolutely decent and sick people, it is NECESSARY TO BE READY You are a professional .... I will return to the history of THESE most acute judgments ...
Start : article in The Power of Money by the American Historical Society Of Germans From Russia in which the facts are distorted regarding the attitude of some Ukrainian agencies to the introduction of the NPV Law in the country ... But this was ultimately discussed and would have been forgotten if not:
Continuation : the article under a TOTALLY DIFFERENT TITLE is replicated further (with the complete silence of The Power of Money: https://karmazin.org.ua/2011/10/20/poche ... tnyj-sysk /
or https://cripo.com.ua/index.php?sect_id=5&aid=124638
CONCLUSIONS :
1. Unfortunately, HEATING for “FIRED” is more important for many journalists than writing about FINDED CHILDREN, whom my parents almost buried, about businesses that are EXEMPTED from competing criminals and their business has been saved, about FINDING counterfeit, about KINDS that are lost 20 years ago and found for each other, etc. Moreover, to illuminate these facts as the REAL WORK of PRIVATE DETECTIVES .....
2. How to relate to what happened to people who have chosen this profession that is not at all simple, who want to work within the framework of the NORMAL Law and read the circulation of your MATERIALS with vile changed names? ..... It doesn’t sound quite correct - an appeal to the honor and dignity of those who SPINS PUT ON THESE HONOR AND DIGNITY .....
3. Among us there is NONE who would be AGAINST communication with the media, but the media are “healthy”, objective, truthful and not singing to someone’s tune ... Only in Ukraine there would be enough materials for a dozen issues of the magazine per week, Yes, such that any reader would read ..... But with whom to share all this we will think and choose .... life is life .... remember the classic? - ".... once lied ... "
4. A detailed discussion, by the way, we took place here:
index.php? threads / 5885

Original message
Anna Kibenok disse:
Денис, вот вы пишете-пишете... а лично еще со мной не знакомы, и мы даже не разговаривали на эту тему с вами (!!!) - тема детективов и т.п., да вы писали на форуме - но я ни разу не ответила (молчание с моей стороны не знак согласия, всего того, что изложено на ветках форума), так может не стоит так радикально настраиваться, Вам так не кажеться?
Обвиняя в первую очередь не журналиста, а человека - девушку - в том то и в том то... не это ли ваш удар со спины, или нет я ошибаюсь? Не по-мужски это как-то, хотя и представляете профессию человека - где честь и достоинство не пустой звук.

Анна, а к таким суждениям со стороны абсолютно порядочных и болеющих за дело людей НАДО БЫТЬ ГОТОВОЙ, Вы же профессионал....Вернусь в историю ЭТИХ САМЫХ ОСТРЫХ СУЖДЕНИЙ...
Начало: статья в "Власть денег" American Historical Society Of Germans From Russia в которой искажены факты по отношению некоторых агентств Украины к введению Закона о ЧДД в стране...Но это в конечном итоге было обсуждено и было бы забыто, если бы не:
Продолжение: статья под СОВЕРШЕННО ИНЫМ НАЗВАНИЕМ тиражируется далее(с полным молчанием "Власти денег": https://karmazin.org.ua/2011/10/20/poche ... tnyj-sysk/
или https://cripo.com.ua/index.php?sect_id=5&aid=124638
ВЫВОДЫ:
1.К сожалению ПОДОГРЕВ к "ЖАРЕННОМУ" для многих журналистов важнее, чем написать о РАЗЫСКАННЫХ ДЕТЯХ, которых родители чуть ли не похоронили, о предприятиях, которые ОСВОБОЖДЕНЫ от конкурентов-преступников и спасён их бизнес, о НАЙДЕННОМ контрафакте, о РОДСТВЕЕНИКАХ, которые потеряны 20 лет назад и найдены друг для друга и т.п. Да ещё при этом осветить эти факты как РЕАЛЬНУЮ РАБОТУ ДЕТЕКТИВОВ.....
2. Как относиться к происшедшему людям, выбравшим эту совсем не простую профессию, желающим работать в рамках НОРМАЛЬНОГО Закона и читающих ТИРАЖ ВАШИХ МАТЕРИАЛОВ с гнусными изменёнными названиями?.....Не совсем корректно звучит- ПРИЗЫВ к ЧЕСТИ и ДОСТОИНСТВУ ТЕХ, КОМУ со СПИНЫ ПЛЮНУЛИ НА ЭТИ ЧЕСТЬ и ДОСТОИНСТВО.....
3.Среди нас нет НИ ОДНОГО, кто был бы ПРОТИВ общения с СМИ, но СМИ- "здоровыми", объективными, правдивыми и не поющими под чью-то дудку...Только на Украине материалов хватило бы на десяток номеров журнала в неделю, да таких, что любой читатель зачитался бы.....Но с кем этим всем делиться мы будем думать и выбирать....жизнь- есть жизнь....помните классика?- "....единожды солгав..."
4. А подробное обсуждение мы , кстати, проходили здесь:
index.php?threads/5885