Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Jingo

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 24, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Recording from outdoor CCTV cameras. How to get it?
Dear colleagues, in what way can I get a record from outdoor CCTV cameras?
There are places where the thief walked and studied the device. The time is known.
There are two convenient points where a thief was photographed up to a minute. Friday afternoon.
795f72d41696.jpg

and
969047fc9933.jpg

How can I agree with a security guard (security service)? What are the "standards" of dialogue?
On Saturday, I wanted to conduct an investigation study and
if there is a detective enthusiast on the forum who is not opposed to participating, I will be very happy :)

Original message
Запись с уличных камер видеонаблюдения. Как достать?
Уважаемые коллеги, каким способом можно достать запись с уличных камер видеонаблюдения?
Есть места, где вор прогуливался и изучал аппарат. Время известно.
Есть две удобнейшие точки, где с точностью до минуты был заснят вор. Пятница - днем.
795f72d41696.jpg

и
969047fc9933.jpg

Как можно договорится с охранником(службой безопасности)? Каковы "стандарты" диалогов?
В субботу, хотел провести расследование-исследование и
если есть на форуме детектив-энтузиаст, который непротив поучаствовать то буду очень рад :)

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Take me tickets, I’ll go, I’ll take part with pleasure ... !!! : lol:
Go to the head of the Security Service or security, explain the situation and apologize in tone ASK for help!
Do not postpone the visit on Saturday, as nobody will be at work on Saturday, only the guards, they will just send you away and that's it! We need to talk with the leadership and convince them!
Take along all the tools for dubbing a video - a laptop, a flash drive, etc.
And it would be nice to have your official identity card, which says that you are related to the Security Council ... It can help ...
Another option is to bring along an active police officer, preferably from the staff, it will be easier ...

Original message
Берите мне билеты, съезжу, поучаствую с удовольствием...!!! :lol:
Идёте к начальнику СБ или охраны, объясняете ситуацию и извиняющимся тоном ПРОСИТЕ помочь !
Посещение не откладывайте на субботу, т.к. в субботу никого не будет на работе, только охранники, они Вас просто пошлют подальше и всё ! Нужно разговаривать с руководством и убеждать именно их !
Захватите с собой весь инструментарий для перезаписи видео - ноут, флешка и пр.
И было бы неплохо иметь свое служебное удостоверение, где написано, что Вы имеете отношение к СБ... Это может помочь...
Ещё один вариант - захватить с собой действующего сотрудника полиции, желательно из оперсостава, будет проще...
Entrou
Set 22, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
And you have to hurry! It is not known how long the record is stored! There is a month, and there are two or three days! It all depends on the video surveillance system installed on the objects of interest to you.

Original message
И надо торопиться! Не известно, сколько хранится запись! Есть месяц, а есть и двое-трое суток!Все зависит от системы видеонаблюдения установленной на интересующих Вас объектах.
Entrou
Jan 21, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.
Surveillance cameras must belong to someone. It is necessary to go to the owner. The subtleties of the "exit" were outlined in detail by colleagues.

Original message
Камеры наблюдения обязательно кому-то принадлежат. Надо выходить на собственника. Тонкости "выхода" подробно изложили коллеги.
Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Colleagues wrote everything correctly. I did not understand the only thing - the cameras are on the buildings in the photo or ...? It’s just that if the owner of the video cameras is in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, then all the previous tips are resolved.

ps: Jingo, and who owns this phone, for whom are you looking for it?

Original message
Коллеги все написали верно. Я не понял единственного - камеры находятся на зданиях что на фото или...? Просто если собственник видео камер ВО МВД, то тут все предидущие советы улитучиваются.

п.с.: Jingo, а кому пренадлежит этот телефон, для кого Вы его ищете?
Entrou
Jan 21, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.
Детективное агентство им. Ю.В. Горохова Статский советник. АР Крым. disse:
It’s just that if the owner of the video cameras is in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, then all the previous tips are resolved.

Is not a fact. Maybe that's quite the opposite. A lot depends on the professionalism of the performer ...

Original message
Просто если собственник видео камер ВО МВД, то тут все предидущие советы улитучиваются.

Не факт. Может, что совсем наоборот. От профессионализма исполнителя многое зависит...
Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. disse:
It’s just that if the owner of the video cameras is in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, then all the previous tips are resolved.

Is not a fact. Maybe that's quite the opposite. A lot depends on the professionalism of the performer ...
Naturally. But given the fact that the contractor is advised in this matter, I think so ...

ps 2: I really want to know whose phone is still looking for Jingo :?

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. disse:
Просто если собственник видео камер ВО МВД, то тут все предидущие советы улитучиваются.

Не факт. Может, что совсем наоборот. От профессионализма исполнителя многое зависит...
Естесственно. Но учитывая то что исполнитель в этом вопросе советуется думаю что так...

п.с.2: очень хочется узнать чей все таки телефон разыскивает Jingo :?

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Entrou
Nov 29, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

Original message
Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство. Алиби. Саратов. disse:
Jingo disse:
if there is a detective enthusiast on the forum,

What is it like ??? Not understood.
This is if there is nothing to do, maybe someone wants to shake hands and help to find the phone for free ... Therefore, I ask the question: whose phone is wanted ... I really hope that the prerequisites are not confirmed, but there have been quite a few cases like when we give out free consultations, and a person makes money on this or does everything for himself ...

Original message
Детективное агентство. Алиби. Саратов. disse:
Jingo disse:
если есть на форуме детектив-энтузиаст,

Это как ??? Не понял.
Это если нечем заняться, может кто желает бесплатно помотаться и помочь в розыске телефона... Потому и задаю вопрос: чей телефон разыскивается...очень надеюсь что предпосылки не подтвердятся, но уже не мало вроде случаев было когда мы консультации бесплатные раздаем, а человек на этом зарабатывает или сам для себя всё делает...

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 11, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
And the next moment is interesting to me ... Earlier, writing that the police took up this matter ... Even some sensible opera was mentioned ...
According to this question - how does the police react to such an active "amateur" ??
Nothing personal "colleague" Jingo, ordinary curiosity ...
respectfully

Original message
А мне интересен следующий момент... Ранее писалость, что этим делом занялась полиция... Упоминался даже некий толковый опер...
По сему вопрос - а как полиция реагирует на столь активного "дилетанта"??
Ничего личного "коллега" Jingo, обыкновенная любознательность...
С уважением