Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Kidnap your child. Expensive!

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Out 15, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.daopcion.ru
Very mixed feelings from the article!
There are a lot of such appeals, but these are family matters and who is right or wrong not to make out. But the fact that the rights of fathers are practically not satisfied in the courts is for sure.
Although for me, in any case, raising a hand on a woman is beyond the scope of understanding (this is about how to break a joint). And indeed, the most unprotected in this situation are the children, whoever suffers the most.

Original message
Очень смешанные чувства от статьи!
Таких обращений много, но это дела семейные и кто там прав или не прав не разобрать. А вот то, что права отцов, практичкски в судах не удовлетворяются - точно.
Хотя для меня, в любом случае, поднять руку на женщину, это вне пределов осмысления (это про то, как сломать сустав). И действительно самые не защищенные в этой ситуации - ребятишки, вот кто мучается больше всех.
Entrou
Mar 10, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
In all these cases, the dissatisfied ambitions of the spouses can be seen, but for the children they ... ... Regarding court decisions - I agree with practice as in the scoop - the father, allegedly, will not be able to fully raise the child, although life shows that how else he can ! The power to take away small children from one of the parents is, first of all, a huge mental trauma for the baby, and each such family drama is strictly individual and I think for the best - it’s reconciled with the court decision, and then whatever happens, this is a very slippery topic. ..

Original message
Во всех этих случаях просматриваются неудовлетворенные амбиции супругов,а на детей им на...!По поводу решений судов -- согласен практика как и в совке--отец ,якобы,не сможет полноценно воспитать ребенка,хотя жизнь показывает,что еще как может!Силой отбирать маленьких детей у одного из родителей--это прежде всего огромная душевная травма для малыша, а каждая такая семейная драма строго индивидуальна и думаю за лучшее-- это смириться с решением суда,а дальше будь что будет,очень это скользкая тема...

Улисс ГК Скарамуш

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Fev 22, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.samo-oborona.su
Greetings to all! This is Georgy Alpatov, to discuss the actions of which this whole topic was created. Ready to answer all questions.

Original message
Приветствую всех! Это Георгий Алпатов, по обсуждению действий которого и создана вся эта тема. Готов ответить на все вопросы.

Улисс ГК Скарамуш

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Fev 22, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.samo-oborona.su
Detectives are currently collaborating with the Skaramush Group of Companies. But as a coordinator of the Civil Code, I will be happy to work with detectives in various regions.

Original message
В настоящее время с Группой Компаний "скарамуш" сотрудничают детективы. Но я как координатор ГК, буду рад сотрудничеству с детективами в различных регионах.

Улисс ГК Скарамуш

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Fev 22, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.samo-oborona.su
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН disse:
There are a lot of such appeals, but these are family matters and who is right or wrong not to make out. But the fact that the rights of fathers are practically not satisfied in the courts is for sure.
Although for me, in any case, raising a hand on a woman is beyond the scope of understanding (this is about how to break a joint). And indeed, the most unprotected in this situation are the children, whoever suffers the most.

Do not pick it up. Let you in the situation described by me: a furious female creature is trying to stab you in the head with a frying pan or knife in your stomach - they just bury it.

As for the question: to understand who is right and who is to blame, specialization is needed. I have been doing this for the fifth year.

Original message
Таких обращений много, но это дела семейные и кто там прав или не прав не разобрать. А вот то, что права отцов, практичкски в судах не удовлетворяются - точно.
Хотя для меня, в любом случае, поднять руку на женщину, это вне пределов осмысления (это про то, как сломать сустав). И действительно самые не защищенные в этой ситуации - ребятишки, вот кто мучается больше всех.

Не поднимай. Пусть тебя в описанной мной ситуации: взбесившаяся тварь женского пола пытается нанести тебе удар в голову сковородкой или ножом в живот- просто закопают.

Что касается вопроса: разобрать кто прав, а кто виноват- нужна специализация. Я занимаюсь этим пятый год.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Улисс ГК Скарамуш disse:

Do not pick it up. Let you in the situation described by me: a furious female creature is trying to stab you in the head with a frying pan or knife in your stomach - they just bury it.

As for the question: to understand who is right and who is to blame, specialization is needed. I have been doing this for the fifth year.

George! You have come to our Forum to be rude, or you want to answer questions?

Original message
Улисс ГК Скарамуш disse:

Не поднимай. Пусть тебя в описанной мной ситуации: взбесившаяся тварь женского пола пытается нанести тебе удар в голову сковородкой или ножом в живот- просто закопают.

Что касается вопроса: разобрать кто прав, а кто виноват- нужна специализация. Я занимаюсь этим пятый год.

Георгий ! Вы пришли к нам на Форум хамить, или Вы хотите ответить на вопросы ?

ТИМУР

Private access level
Entrou
Fev 17, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, Волынская область, г.Нововолынск
George, what kind of specialization is needed to deal with a mother distraught with horror, whose strange uncle snatches a child from her hands?

Original message
Георгий, а какая нужна специализация, что-бы разобратся с обезумевшей от ужаса матерью, у которой чужой дядька вырывает из рук ребенка?

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 11, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Частный детектив. Владивосток. disse:

Vadim, you can combine business with pleasure - be rude in answering questions;): roll:

Original message

Вадим, можно ведь совмещать приятное с полезным - хамить отвечая на вопросы ;) :roll:

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. disse:

Vadim, you can combine business with pleasure - be rude in answering questions;): roll:

That's for sure ... ;)

Original message
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. disse:

Вадим, можно ведь совмещать приятное с полезным - хамить отвечая на вопросы ;) :roll:

Это точно... Побачим ! ;)

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Dez 29, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Alpatov replies (spelling preserved): “Try to heat a frying pan - I will break her arm in the joint in the opposite direction. Or a kick in the legs, after which six months later she will die in oncology. Or just kick my nose in the nose and then with her snout to her only a sneaky drunk fit. Moreover, my actions are within the necessary defense - she attacked first. "

If this subject really is the author of these lines - the clinic is available! Sadists have no place in the Forum.

Original message
Алпатов отвечает (орфография сохранена): «Попытаеться огреть сковородкой - я сломаю ей руку в суставе в обратную сторону. Или пробью ногами по сиськам, после чего через полгода она сдохнет в онкологии. Или просто ударю ногой в переносицу после чего с ее рылом к ней только небрезгливый спьяну подойдет. При этом мои действия находятся в пределах необходимой обороны - она напала первой».

Если этот субъект действительно является автором этих строк - клиника налицо! Садистам не место на Форуме.