Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Collection of information about a person

Mila

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 17, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Hello. I would like to consult and hear opinions - does it make sense to use the services of a detective to collect information about a person. What are the prices for such services? There is a debtor, there is his complete data, address, what he is doing, family members, telephones and all that. I need information about his real financial condition.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Я хотела бы посоветоваться и услышать мнения - имеет ли смысл воспользоваться услугами детектива для сбора информации о человеке. Какие примерно цены на такие услуги? Есть должник, есть его полные данные, адрес, чем занимается, состав семьи, телефоны и все такое. Нужна информация о его реальном финансовом состоянии.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Mila.
We’ll wait for the detectives.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Мила.
Подождём мнение детективов.
Entrou
Mar 10, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
Hello, Mila. Write in the "PM" data and "all that", I will try to answer.

Original message
Здравствуйте,Мила.Пишите в "личку" данные и "все такое",постараюсь ответить.

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Out 23, 2009
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.argys.org
Mila disse:
Hello. I would like to consult and hear opinions - does it make sense to use the services of a detective to collect information about a person. What are the prices for such services? There is a debtor, there is his complete data, address, what he is doing, family members, telephones and all that. I need information about his real financial condition.

Yes, there is a sense. And in which region?

Original message
Mila disse:
Здравствуйте. Я хотела бы посоветоваться и услышать мнения - имеет ли смысл воспользоваться услугами детектива для сбора информации о человеке. Какие примерно цены на такие услуги? Есть должник, есть его полные данные, адрес, чем занимается, состав семьи, телефоны и все такое. Нужна информация о его реальном финансовом состоянии.

Да смысл есть. А в каком регионе?
Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Mila disse:
Ukraine, Khmelnitsky
There's a meaning. I advise you to contact the agency UkrRozyskInfo (Khmelnitsky).

Original message
Mila disse:
Украина, Хмельницкий
Смысл есть. Советую обратиться в агентство УкрРозыскИнфо (г.Хмельницкий).

Mila

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 17, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
And is it even possible - first to find out about prices and services, and then to give names? Recently responded to a debt purchase announcement. I wrote where, who, the amount of the debt, sent a scan of the receipt but without a surname. Did not answer ..

Original message
А это вообще возможно - сначала узнать о ценах и услугах, а потом уже называть фамилии? Недавно ответила на объявление о покупке долга. Написала где, кто, сумму долга, послала скан расписки но без фамилии. Не ответили..
Entrou
Jan 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
Mila disse:
And is it even possible - first to find out about prices and services, and then to give names? Recently responded to a debt purchase announcement. I wrote where, who, the amount of the debt, sent a scan of the receipt but without a surname. Did not answer ..
Mila, in the agency I recommended, is the professional in our business, and Confidentiality is one of the foundations of our work. They think they will be able to create conditions without having complete personal data, but even if you provide them, you can not worry about your safety and the leak of transmitted information.

Original message
Mila disse:
А это вообще возможно - сначала узнать о ценах и услугах, а потом уже называть фамилии? Недавно ответила на объявление о покупке долга. Написала где, кто, сумму долга, послала скан расписки но без фамилии. Не ответили..
Мила, в рекомендованном мною агентстве, работают профессионалы нашего дела и Конфиденциальность - это одна из основ нашей работы. Сформировать условия они думаю смогут и не имея полных персональных данных, но даже если Вы их предоставите, то можете не беспокоиться за свою безопасность и утечку переданной информации.
Entrou
Dez 15, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Mila disse:

Mila, hello!
Understand correctly, your information is not asked for the sake of idle curiosity, but in order to understand how much work will fall on a particular agency or detective, and accordingly the amount of work you will form the price of the question. Moreover, they were recommended to you by the oldest masters of their craft in Khmelnitsky and our respected colleagues. So call, meet, communicate and I am sure that UkrRoziskInfo will help you in resolving your issue.

Original message
Mila disse:

Mila, здравствуйте!
Поймите правильно, вашу информацию просят не ради праздного любопытства, а для того чтобы понять какой объем работы ляжет на конкретное агентство или детектива, и соответственно по объему работы вам сформируют цену вопроса. Тем более, что вам рекомендовали старейших мастеров своего дела в г. Хмельницкий и уважаемых нами коллег. Так что звоните, встречайтесь, общайтесь и я уверен, что УкрРозыскИнфо поможет вам в решении вашего вопроса.

Mila

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Nov 17, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Of course I’ll turn to where to go ...
I just have no idea how much it will cost and whether it will help me at all. I would not want to fool my head and then it turns out that I have not enough money. And about personal data - I had a story when I ordered a detective to find a person, and that person found out before they needed what they were interested in. The detective learned from the police and they immediately reported to that person. Well, they turned out to be buddies! Then everything ended well, I did not seek a debtor or an enemy-))

Original message
Конечно обращусь, куда деваться...
Просто я понятия не имею в какую сумму все обойдется и поможет ли это мне вообще. Не хотелось бы голову морочить а потом окажется что денег у меня недостаточно. А насчет личных данных - была у меня история, когда я заказала детективу найти человека, а человек тот узнал раньше чем надо что им интересуются. Детектив узнавал у работников милиции а те сразу тому человеку и доложили. Ну приятелями они оказались! Тогда все закончилось хорошо, я не должника и не врага разыскивала-))